It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the Christians and Jews be Together in the End

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Absolutely it's a human problem
that has been my position from the start, don't blame ideologies, blame the human heart
Germany was one of the most Christian countries on earth and they followed Hitler
Jesus taught only love and peace, I can't explain that

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What prophecy did he fulfill?!?!

He didn’t free the Jewish people from bondage...

Every human on the planet is not born Believing in god and his laws ....

Those are the only 2 phrophecies even recognized by the Jewish people..

None are for a son of god..

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
why does god need this temple to come back?

Men want to end this world as quickly as possible, then point out, "See I told you so.."

Sometime, men can be very stupid.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: ketsuko

What prophecy did he fulfill?!?!

He didn’t free the Jewish people from bondage...

Every human on the planet is not born Believing in god and his laws ....

Those are the only 2 phrophecies even recognized by the Jewish people..

None are for a son of god..

Those two prophecies you say are Jewish, can you show me where you got them from
They sound wishy washy to me
More like something you made up

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Nope, religion is all false. Most christian holidays, Like the upcoming one Easter were actually just the usurping of other religious holy Days. Like Ishtar, who was a goddess of fertility. Held Rabbits and eggs as symbols. Unless you actually think rabbits and eggs has anything to do with a made up figure of Christ. All of it HOGWASH.

-ThoughtIsMadness

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: intrptr

What if the jews are right and he wasn't the messiah?

What if he was satan in disguise sent to fool everyone.

The bible does say that everyone will be deceived, that includes christians.

Especially Christians. About the Jews being Gods chosen, God doesn't play favorites.

There are no special people or holy dirt.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InvisibleLady

The Jews in the day were waiting for their Messiah who they believed was going to be an actual king on earth and would physically fight their enemies.

That is what we were taught. I believe they made that up after he was dead. They killed him after all, because he despised the temple, said so.

The Church would kill him as quick today.

Edit:

When Jesus died on the cross that veil was ripped as now we could access Jesus Himself (to God) and no one was needed as an in-between person. We simply have to accept Jesus as our Savior and we have immediate access and a personal relationship.

The curtain rent because of what they had done to Jesus. 'Heaven' was pissed. If they weren't angry they might have just taken it down and folded it.
edit on 30-3-2018 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Especially Christians. About the Jews being Gods chosen, God doesn't play favorites.

or gods for that matter.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

or gods for that matter.

I agree. I'm using 'acceptable' terminology so they (hopefully) begin to understand.
edit on 30-3-2018 by intrptr because: ()

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Bonus if you can tell how Jesus knew to choose Judus to be the betrayer.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

On the contrary, I consider all of Creation to be holy (particularly planet Earth) and humankind itself to be special. What proof is there than another creature can understand physics or create computers? And we're blessed to live on a massive, self sustaining ecosystem that's protected from most of space's harshness by a magnetic field and dense atmosphere.

Don't get me wrong, I completely expect there to be other lifeforms in the vast universe. There may even be millions of species out there that dwarf our "intelligence". But until there's proof of their existence and intelligence, we're definitely special on a cosmic scale. And for all of the other planets we've detected, we still haven't found a single one that we're positive can sustain life as we know it. That would make our dirt pretty amazing, right?

And let's assume that we eventually find another planet or planets that we're positive can sustain life as we know it. For every 1 celestial body that can sustain life as we know it, how many thousands, millions, or billions of celestial bodies would we find that can't sustain life as we know it? Even if the ratio were only 1,000 non-supporters for every 1 supporter, that still means we're in the top 0.1% right? It's hard not to feel special about that lol.

I know I'm taking your comment completely out of context but I guess I get a little triggered when I hear people say stuff like "There are no special people or holy dirt." From my religion's perspective, God treated humankind itself (Adam specifically) as the "favorites/favored ones" which is why Iblis/Shaytan rebelled in the first place. I don't believe that any tribe, ethnic group, or complexion is superior to others, but I do think that humans were given different mental and spiritual tools/capabilities from other terrestrial creatures. We're definitely inferior in many physical ways from many other lifeforms, but it's our mental capabilities that push us into another tier and make us "special" in regards to the rest of the animal kingdom.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Do you believe that the Jews and Christians will be reconciled in the end?

What will it take to do so.

How could this be achieved?

Yes. It has already been done.

Jewish emancipation was the external (and internal) process in various nations in Europe of eliminating Jewish disabilities, e.g. Jewish quotas, to which Jewish people were then subject, and the recognition of Jews as entitled to equality and citizenship rights on a communal, not merely individual, basis. It included efforts within the community to integrate into their societies as citizens. It occurred gradually between the late 18th century and the early 20th century. Jewish emancipation followed the Age of Enlightenment and the concurrent Jewish enlightenment. Various nations repealed or superseded previous discriminatory laws applied specifically against Jews where they resided. Before the emancipation, most Jews were isolated in residential areas from the rest of the society; emancipation was a major goal of European Jews of that time, who worked within their communities to achieve integration in the majority societies and broader education.

Ethnic Jews and Ethnic Christians have lived, worked, and even politicked together since the late 1700s.

Also who is Marcus in the bible and what type of commandments did he give?

One possibility is that he is this guy:

Acts 15:36 Some time later Paul said to Barnabas, “Let us go back and visit the believers in all the towns where we preached the word of the Lord and see how they are doing.” 37Barnabas wanted to take John, also called Mark, with them, 38but Paul did not think it wise to take him, because he had deserted them in Pamphylia and had not continued with them in the work. 39They had such a sharp disagreement that they parted company. Barnabas took Mark and sailed for Cyprus, 40but Paul chose Silas and left, commended by the believers to the grace of the Lord.

Great post
1 Peter 5:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

sounds like you among others are firing on all cylinders.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I can give you the biblical explanation for it here. What happened to the Jews was this.

Malachi 4
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

Matthew 17
10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

According to Malachi killing John the Baptist would have triggered the curse. And that's the problem. The Jews are under a top level Leviticus 26 curse that still running. How long was the curse supposed to run? Well in the book of Hosea there is a proclamation of a long term curse as part of the day of Jezreel prophecy. But the interesting thing about that prophecy is that it gives a timeframe for the curse and the following day of Jezreel in chap. 6. Here's the verses.

Chap 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

2nd Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

A 2000 year curse followed by the 1000 year "day of Jezreel.

So what comes after? The prophecy says this.
Hosea 1
9 Then said God, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your God.
10 Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.
11 Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Oh, and to answer the other question on Jesus Christ I would say yes he was supposed to be the expected messiah. But the death of Elijah the prophet derailed the original plan. Jesus Christ was a messiah denied. Not a false messiah. And Christianity is supposed to be a patch or a kludge to fix the problem caused by the curse.

kludge or kluge. [klooj] noun, Computer Slang. a software or hardware configuration that, while inelegant, inefficient, clumsy, or patched together, succeeds in solving a specific problem or performing a particular task
edit on 30-3-2018 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

So do you think we could be entering into that great day of sowing or that possibly we are at the beginning of that day?

It matches everything i have been shown.

Thanks much!

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

TLDR.

The spirit is holy, not physical matter, which includes vessels.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Well, based on the curse I mentioned here and a reading of Matthew 28 I would say the start of the day of Jezreel is somewhere around 2028 approximately. Birth of Israel plus 80 years.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

We will reconcile in the end, but it won't take place till the millennium. Which takes place after the coming 7 year tribulation. As of right now Jews are enemies to Christians, and Jesus taught us what to do with our enemies right?

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
edit on 30-3-2018 by MonarchofBooks1611 because: i can

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

why 80 yrs

i remember when talking such not too long ago it was 72 yrs.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join