It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parkland shooter 'fans' sending him love letters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
After reading this thread. I think I know who is writing those letters.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

dem skinny jeans are cuttin off the circulation

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I've not made any judgmental statements, as the other members have.

Yes, actually, you have been judging everyone from your first comment for calling out these letter writers or having opinions on their actions. You have said that it's none of our business--maybe I'm misconstruing your opinion to be a judgment of our actions, but my interpretation of your first comment has been validated by your repeated questions as to who we are to be concerned with such things.

That's a judgmental rhetorical question to most people, in case you were unaware.

People are free to their personal opinions, but people are not stopping there. In fact, some have said these people need to be on watch lists.

Oh, that was you.

You're correct, that was me, and I was not being judgmental about anyone, I was saying that it really is indicative of a potential issue with people who disregard murderous actions because someone might be cute. But I was in no way being opinionated on their future actions or what they have in their hearts...on the contrary, I made it a point to expand on my comment in an effort to ensure that people wouldn't misconstrue my comment in that manner.

That obviously went over your head.

I have not made any judgements and I have not said that we need to act on our suspicions to violate their freedoms.

But you have.

No, no I didn't--that's just what you're reading into my comment. Here, let me quote it for you so that you might comprehend what I wrote:

Let me expand--this does not mean that I think that these people are criminals or automatically will be found/adjudicated to have mental issues, or that they will do harm to anyone ever. My point is that if people can overlook the murderous rampage of this guy just because they think that he's cute (or worse, that they praise his actions), then there is an issue there that needs to be watched and addressed, because it takes a special kind of person to not just overlook that, but then send postmarked letters of adoration to someone in prison who committed such acts.

Seriously, what is hard for you to understand?

Nowhere did I advocate any violation of someone's rights, at all, ever. That is your choice to believe that, but your belief is without merit. If I misinterpreted your intentions with your "who do you think you are..." comments, my apologies.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Honest question here..

Is the word p**** now ok on ats?

I mean i see a lot of self proclaimed God fairing men here (mostly left leaning) who are quick to use the "grabbem' by the p****" Term all the time. heck, one of them did it on the first page of this thread, and then proceeded to site the bible ..lol

And we know it's just for shock value at this point..

One could just as easily say"grabbem' by the privates" .And everyone would know what they were referring to..

Right ?

I'm just asking is that word and the term as***** now within the T and C 's?

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Wow, not one response.I didn't expect a response from management, I didn't exactly pose that question directly to them.

But,

To see that not one of you profanity slinging vocal minority leaders has stepped up to the plate in defense of the perpetual use of this phrase is telling..

Perhaps there is no defense or logical reason one would continue to use a derogatory word instead of "privates"
Except that they secretly enjoy repeating the vulgarity..or think the shock value has any worth at this point,when the infamous tape was released All Over The MSM prior to citizens stepping into the voters booth.. a year ago..

It's a shame I was looking forward to the politically correct intelligentsia reduced to absurd levels of hypocrisy..

I'll settle for scurrying into the shadows I guess..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

Yes this post is out of the norm for me..I'm not talking about reasonable people..im not talking about people who truly love this country, yet disagree rationally with this new direction we are taking..I Am Talking about those who would trample upon their own beliefs just to burn down the tent we all have to sleep in..

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Side note: Charlie is in the ground.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Side note: Charlie is in the ground.

Lol like 4 or 5 people have corrected him on this already. I think he gets it.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't go to bars.

And why not?

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I heard he was dead....

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785