It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Should Have Some Theory By Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There have been some really good opportunities for the best minds out there to come up with something on this UFO stuff. Locations like Skinwalker, Marley Woods, Hessdalen. These are re-occuring where test equipment has been set up and video has been taken for years. Some of the biggest names have been to all three from what I read. How much more data is needed to start putting together some sort of theory as to why they are here and acting in this manner?

Is the activity really just that random and meaningless that no one can get a grip on some kind of theory? So far all I have read is these entities are some sort of "tricksters". What does that mean? There has to be more to it.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave
There have been some really good opportunities for the best minds out there to come up with something on this UFO stuff. Locations like Skinwalker, Marley Woods, Hessdalen. These are re-occuring where test equipment has been set up and video has been taken for years. Some of the biggest names have been to all three from what I read. How much more data is needed to start putting together some sort of theory as to why they are here and acting in this manner?

Is the activity really just that random and meaningless that no one can get a grip on some kind of theory? So far all I have read is these entities are some sort of "tricksters". What does that mean? There has to be more to it.

Maybe they don't share the info because its embarrassing to admit that they don't have any.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

A lot of people just don't want to deal with it, consciously at least. That's my observation.

They'll justify their excessive skepticism and ignorance with everything from claims about "lack of evidence" to simply getting upset and telling you to # off.

I don't entirely blame them.

If you're a good little lad, follow 'the rules,' and dont question the status quo or the bull# you're fed, you will be largely left alone....sort of.

If you start questioning certain things, if you start researching those things, if you start to even believe in some of these things, even if just believing in the possibility of those things...you begin to attract attention. Its possible the attention isnt even from whom youd think.

Then as you go further down the rabbit hole, when you filter out nonsense from reality, when you really get to the meat of things and challenge a lot of heavily ingrained societal concepts...your way of thinking may even change, the way you even perceive general happenings.

Further yet, is when you begin to actually make repeated observations of certain things. Some of it so mind boggling it can take decades to sift through and actually find causality and sources for such.

And this is just the path of an individual.

Most government, elite that know fairly major truisms are held to certain oaths and secrecy, thereby compartmentalizing the info so very few, if any people actually have a treasure trove of profoun wisdom and knowledge.

Why?

Consolidation of power and greed are the likely explanations...but it probably goes much deeper.

I wont go into any more detail as im sure ive bored you, all I know is that there is a lot of deceptive action and misdirection going on, and that some of the bigger conspiracies and cover ups, if valid, go far deeper than a simple government cover up. Those gov folks may even believe that it ends with them

Thats quite likely what they were made to believe.

The Universe is a massive...ancient place.

Thats what I know.

edit on 3292018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Actually a lot of theories... but real science doesn't care. Only a few scientific papers written on the subject. If you talk about big names may I ask what do you mean ? If it they are from ufology , well frankly I think it doesn't mean much.

My own theory is that the behaviour of ufo's is more like patrolling the 'earth'. A civilization maybe non-human here on earth to protecting and controlling humanity maybe. All the fuzz about antarctica maybe there maybe even in Forest Equatoriale. furthermore I think the 'real' aliens left this stage a long time ago. And the universe is quite different from the one we observe. Throw this in the mix and maybe you will be the one that solves the Ufo mystery.
Greetings

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Obviously there must be life out there. But Nothing leaving thr radiative belts around home planets. A system designed stop the harmful viruses from infecting other habitable planets.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Here is the thing though....

How much video is even remotely conclusive??

Everyone on the planet has a video camera now, but good ufo videos have dwindled..

With the exception of the military Pilots videos from last year..

Also, those pushing places like skin walker ranch, can’t even keep their story straight.. one second it’s ufos, the next it’s ghosts, and personally I don’t think those things mix.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   

To your title: yeah you really should. It's always great to throw a theory out even though you really know nothing.

That's all there is: eye wittnesses, blury picture, radar readings... there's no substantial evidence whatsoever.
Don't get me wrong there are cool stories, like Betty & Barney Hill, HMAS Hobart in Vietnam, Frederik Valentich Brass Strait, the Aurora Texas Crash 1800... a lot cool stories, but what do they really hold one could use to form a theory when they got nothing to show for that isn't so vague it could also allow for a very different explanation. I mean we can not say "oh that's because they use a foaming hopykot engine" because we obviously have no clue what technology they use. We never found a bit we were able to use. If we would have you'd see it, because we would use it, because we won. No matter which nation, they'd show off. Everybody. Guaranteed.

Plus we already have a buttload of theories, we don't need more, we need solid, or as solid as possible, evidence. Since we don't know how close or far apart they really are in everything (are they too coming from a H2O based world? How solid/dense are they?) we also can't say for sure if we got solid evidence because it would appear as if it originated on Earth.
That's the fun part.
Because every theory needs a basis, but we are really shooting in the dark. What do you pick? What not? What does it tell you? If anything at all besides this and that metal maybe if....
edit on 29-3-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
...since we are all already brainstorming what "it" could be...

My theory is they come from a different dimension, maybe timeline, (I can't decide yet) and share Earth with us, how else could they've found us?
From what we know to be real applied physics, wormholes are not happening. Just fyi. Quantum Entanglement Communication that is already happening, not in a way one could really send a message that makes sense, but yes information slipps through, 0/1 almost. That doesn't in any way automatically mean we could use it any meaningful way, but dude! it's faster than light.
Which obviously means it leaves this dimension, because the rules in this dimension are pretty strict breaking them means destruction, or being stuck in the Event Horizon, where time pretty much stops existing. That also should tell us something I guess. Time changes depending on gravity.

Why not stop worshipping the hyped theoretical physicists and instead look at what we actually got? Especially in Ufology with it's very strong influences from science fiction instead of science fact.
It's pretty interesting.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Why would they have?

Look, if you see a thing and observe it closely, and all you can do is report its movement patterns, its frequency of appearance, and its regularity of appearance, then you cannot really just invent an idea to cover it. You have to have a logical pathway from the thing you saw, to the thing you suggest explains it, and if you cannot do that, then you do not have anything to say, anything to report. Until you know something substantive, and can prove your thinking to be at least somewhat along the correct lines, you cannot issue reports, you cannot issue conclusions, you cannot make public statements as a scientist, unless you can back them in some manner.

It is perfectly possible that those investigating the situations we are discussing, have found themselves confounded by their impenetrable natures, and have elected as of yet, to say little to nothing.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

You can't have a solid theory on something there's no hard evidence on. You can't posit why someone is here is there's no real contact with them to document.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
Obviously there must be life out there. But Nothing leaving thr radiative belts around home planets. A system designed stop the harmful viruses from infecting other habitable planets.

Well, we thought the Earth was the center of the Universe years ago.

Don't forget that you can be very wrong.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harpua

originally posted by: standingwave

Maybe they don't share the info because its embarrassing to admit that they don't have any.

That is possible, but yet there is data. And I believe the more convincing data for even the skeptics has been kept quiet. This defeats the entire purpose, which is to bring to light everything found out.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

A lot of people just don't want to deal with it, consciously at least. That's my observation.

They'll justify their excessive skepticism and ignorance with everything from claims about "lack of evidence" to simply getting upset and telling you to # off.

I don't entirely blame them.

If you're a good little lad, follow 'the rules,' and dont question the status quo or the bull# you're fed, you will be largely left alone....sort of.

If you start questioning certain things, if you start researching those things, if you start to even believe in some of these things, even if just believing in the possibility of those things...you begin to attract attention. Its possible the attention isnt even from whom youd think.

Then as you go further down the rabbit hole, when you filter out nonsense from reality, when you really get to the meat of things and challenge a lot of heavily ingrained societal concepts...your way of thinking may even change, the way you even perceive general happenings.

Further yet, is when you begin to actually make repeated observations of certain things. Some of it so mind boggling it can take decades to sift through and actually find causality and sources for such.

And this is just the path of an individual.

Most government, elite that know fairly major truisms are held to certain oaths and secrecy, thereby compartmentalizing the info so very few, if any people actually have a treasure trove of profoun wisdom and knowledge.

Why?

Consolidation of power and greed are the likely explanations...but it probably goes much deeper.

I wont go into any more detail as im sure ive bored you, all I know is that there is a lot of deceptive action and misdirection going on, and that some of the bigger conspiracies and cover ups, if valid, go far deeper than a simple government cover up. Those gov folks may even believe that it ends with them

Thats quite likely what they were made to believe.

The Universe is a massive...ancient place.

Thats what I know.

Im ready to change my way of thinking, just give me the info so I can process it. Not all of us are brain dead.....yet, lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Actually a lot of theories... but real science doesn't care. Only a few scientific papers written on the subject. If you talk about big names may I ask what do you mean ? If it they are from ufology , well frankly I think it doesn't mean much.

My own theory is that the behaviour of ufo's is more like patrolling the 'earth'. A civilization maybe non-human here on earth to protecting and controlling humanity maybe. All the fuzz about antarctica maybe there maybe even in Forest Equatoriale. furthermore I think the 'real' aliens left this stage a long time ago. And the universe is quite different from the one we observe. Throw this in the mix and maybe you will be the one that solves the Ufo mystery.
Greetings

They are from the "ufo" field, like Phillips and Vallee. I would love to be able to bring all of you new info, if I ever have the opportunity, I will.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There is one compelling theory, they are demonic. THAT is the reason for government secrecy, because they know it. Still they make attempts to extract knowledge from them.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox
We have had plenty of photos from even back in the 70's. Take a look at some of the photos from Project Identification. Time lapse tells the story. The Phillips videos from Marley Woods are legit.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

There is some pretty good evidence that would sway alot of critical thinkers, cattle mutilations and all the video. There is really no reason most of the public should be in the dark on these sorts of things. Would be nice if this info got out to the masses through main stream media, and not through a book on Amazon .

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It seems the best information is being withheld for some reason. Many of these researchers get into their investigations and then go quiet, like Phillips.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

You can't have a solid theory on something there's no hard evidence on. You can't posit why someone is here is there's no real contact with them to document.
Yes, but it would be nice to see all the cards and not have any withheld.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: craterman
There is one compelling theory, they are demonic. THAT is the reason for government secrecy, because they know it. Still they make attempts to extract knowledge from them.

That is always in the back of my head. But can even "demons" have a mode of operation? Is it beyond our ability to understand them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join