It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HOT TAKE: These mass shootings were supposed to happen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
AKA A FALSE FLAG

I'm aware that this is not the popular opinion, but I feel like it needs to be mentioned to at least bring pause to the situation. What once was considered to be common knowledge and believed to be the likely explanation for such events, has now become too fringe to even mention and has been completely forgotten about in favor of discussing whether mental health is the culprit or if gun control is the cure.

Simply put; if these were false flags, they were supposed to happen and all this discussion about mental health and gun control is MOOT. Maybe that's the whole point and exactly what they want? Somebody asked why does school shootings only happen in the US. Is it the culture? Is there something in the water? Or is it something as simple as this?

And just to clarify: A false flag doesn't necessarily mean that it's fake or fabricated. You can have real shooters, real victims, and a real tragedy. I simply mean that these events were supposed to happen as a means to an end. There are many ways you could plant a seed inside a troubled teen and let it fester organically while you push him over the edge -- but that's an entirely different discussion for another time. MK anyone?

Just some food for thought... or maybe my tin-foil is too tight.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Black Swan Theory

The black swan theory or theory of black swan events is a metaphor that describes an event that comes as a surprise, has a major effect, and is often inappropriately rationalized after the fact with the benefit of hindsight. The term is based on an ancient saying that presumed black swans did not exist – a saying that became reinterpreted to teach a different lesson after black swans were discovered in the wild.

The theory was developed by Nassim Nicholas Taleb to explain:

The disproportionate role of high-profile, hard-to-predict, and rare events that are beyond the realm of normal expectations in history, science, finance, and technology.

The non-computability of the probability of the consequential rare events using scientific methods (owing to the very nature of small probabilities).

The psychological biases that blind people, both individually and collectively, to uncertainty and to a rare event's massive role in historical affairs.

Also given the fact that certain intelligence agencies have had these names across their desks. The exception being Paddock, to my knowledge anyway.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Even if false flag events, I think it’s still good the events identified some holes that can be plugged. DOD not reporting abusers, NICS system fallacies, LEOs not doing their jobs over time. It would seem odd that a conspiracy could make 40-50 failures to act in the case of Parkland/Cruz.

I, who is generally known as a logical person, am really starting to think there is an underlying plan to disarm America and everyone of these events pushes us closer to Marshall law, an attempt to disarm citizens, and a bloodbath in the US as never seen on the face of the Earth. As a Veteran, I hope I’m wrong, but something just seems off...
edit on 28-3-2018 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh that's new to me, so thanks for that. Now the movie Black Swan makes a little bit more sense. Just a little bit, because that movie is still confusing as hell.

I'm a believer that nothing is random and there is no such thing as coincidence.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Agreed. We can have an honest to goodness shooting. The shooters can really have done it.

But it seems like the means we have in place to stop it are ignored or indiscriminately ineffective.

The cry goes out for more means. Those who provide mopre means are more than willing to do so.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

You aren't alone with those thoughts, believe me. It's almost prophetic in a way how all these events feel like its leading up to one big climax.

If life imitates art, we've all read this script and seen this movie before.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

You can't have a discussion about banning guns without a justification, so law makers, policy makers design and create environments where mass shootings take place.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I thought we on ATS weren't allowed to use the F words in relation to shootings anymore?

Of course they are! Just look at the 'attention Hogg' they pulled out their sleeve.

edit on 28-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Behold a Pale Horse?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Ever consider this whole gender thing being pushed in our educational system? Toxic masculinity? How boys being taught they are toxic just because they are boys? Noticed any girls shooting up a school lately?

I don't care how smart us serfs thinks we are, there are so many cogs of the MACHINE at work it could and would most likely drive someone normal insane to figure out the complexity of how we are being controlled.......

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Lab4Us

You aren't alone with those thoughts, believe me. It's almost prophetic in a way how all these events feel like its leading up to one big climax.

If life imitates art, we've all read this script and seen this movie before.

While not a believer in psychics and such, I firmly believe this race (human) has reached this level of technology before and once the ability to intantaneously transmit events around the globe, it eventually all falls apart. Also an atheist, I liken the instantaneous transmissions to the stories of Babel, where man tried to build a tower to all be and stay the same. God intervened because “By contrast, having unity of purpose in worldly matters, ultimately, can be destructive...”. To me it isn’t God intervening, but mankind destroying itself every time technology gets to the point of everyone being the same.

www.thoughtco.com...

Again, this isn’t about a deity, but God is an easier explanation for the masses than humans accepting responsibilty for destroying themselves. And I do think many accept that religious texts try and explain history when things can’t or won’t be understood.

link   
It's par for the course these days. Absolutely contrived...

And similar to people saying going to Iraq was for oil or shootings used for gun control...I think those are small potatoes in the grand scheme. Simply steps to be taken not an end goal.

link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Behold a Pale Horse?

I just had to google that. Can't believe I've never heard of this book. Will definitely give it a read when I have the chance.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Ever consider this whole gender thing being pushed in our educational system? Toxic masculinity? How boys being taught they are toxic just because they are boys? Noticed any girls shooting up a school lately?

I don't care how smart us serfs thinks we are, there are so many cogs of the MACHINE at work it could and would most likely drive someone normal insane to figure out the complexity of how we are being controlled.......

Add to that the ADHD drugs they so quickly prescribe our children?
The ages the start these drugs?

Do other countries do this as easily as we do?

edit on 28-3-2018 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There are loads of really simple to implement ideas to help reduce the damage school shooters can do by locking and barring doors so that even shooting a lock wont help, isolating the shooter to 1 classroom or even just the hallway. They would be highly effective. The reason these ideas aren't implemented isn't money. It is that they only want one solution to it. Gun control.

This is one of many devices people have come up with. If people can find it in themselves to be so compassionate as to fund a corrupt FBI official on GoFundMe, surely they can fund protection for their children.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

Yea I know, a shooter with an AA12 is unlikely.

edit on 28-3-2018 by Im2keul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I remember candidly debating how hokey events
in Boston and Sandy Hook seemed to me.
And other events as well with top ATS brass.
Definitely bent some eyebrows around here.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Very well put

Attacks allowed to happen to advance an agenda

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You can't have a discussion about banning guns without a justification, so law makers, policy makers design and create environments where mass shootings take place.

You might say they prep with high expectations, their jump into immediate action using the tragedies before the bodies have time to cool is the only evidence one needs.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

I thought we on ATS weren't allowed to use the F words in relation to shootings anymore?

Of course they are! Just look at the 'attention Hogg' they pulled out their sleeve.

Mommy CNN and daddy FBI, living right at ground zero for only a year, how convenient.
edit on 28-3-2018 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join