It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Military Moon Base Probably Actually Exists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Some very compelling evidence presented! Wish I could give this more than one Star + Flag

In my opinion, there are a lot of legitimate reasons for establishing a lunar base. Least of which being Continuity of Government

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT

Temperatures on the moon are very hot in the daytime, about 100 degrees C. At night, the lunar surface gets very cold, as cold as minus 173 degrees C. This wide variation is because Earth's moon has no atmosphere to hold in heat at night or prevent the surface from getting so hot during the day.

What kind fuel would this station have

That would be marijuana-type fuels, and clothes, and medicines, and construction materials - perfect plant for colonizing a planet.

Chances are marijuana came from the aliens.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The only plant we know of for sure that came from space is the Venus Flytrap.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Fixed the OP - Added a photo of the x24b in the museum, I accidentally posted the x24a on runway twice.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I love the tone of this thread,
I suppose you could say that everything on paper says there should be a Moonbase in existence...at least by now, while those that should know, are only talking about going back to the Moon, and some others who should know are merely proposing a Moonbase..yet in all that time since the early 60's, technology has changed and in some cases exponentially.
So, apart from the all the political machinations..'the guilt syndrome' that get mumbled about from time to time, it absolutely makes no sense should there not be a Moonbase in existence now.

edit on 28-3-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Temperatures on the moon are very hot in the daytime, about 100 degrees C. At night, the lunar surface gets very cold, as cold as minus 173 degrees C. This wide variation is because Earth's moon has no atmosphere to hold in heat at night or prevent the surface from getting so hot during the day.

Horizon's plans list 2 nuclear plants.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

It Better ! All the Money these Farkin' Bastages have been Spending in the Federal Government Over the Last 68 Years . Now We Know Where that Coinage Went !.......)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
great thread
as far as i'm concerned it's far more likely that there is a manned presence on the moon than that there isn't.

Based on... well... nothing. I think it's far more likely we have a base on the sun than we do not. See how that works?

Um no it doesn't work like that.

The moon is close, we supposedly landed men there, we have 50 yr old documents designing a base there, etc.

No one could land on the sun.
Don't be foolish.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I guess you criticized the OP without reading the declassified documents.

You should read them.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Finly we have photos of the dark side but even without them ships MUST orbit the moon before landing .
That would be kind of hard to hid dozens of orbiting ships from even a Walmart telescope .

You do realize that large asteroids pop up right in front of us all the time - despite all those awesome telescopes.

Your arguments are very weak.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That would be marijuana-type fuels, and clothes, and medicines, and construction materials - perfect plant for colonizing a planet.

Hahahah
You'll get many stars for that post.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

I love the tone of this thread,
I suppose you could say that everything on paper says there should a Moonbase in existence...at least by now, while those that should know, are only talking about going back to the Moon, and some others who should know are merely proposing a Moonbase..yet in all that time since the early 60's, technology has changed and in some cases exponentially.
So, apart from the all the political machinations..'the guilt syndrome' that get mumbled about from time to time, it absolutely makes no sense should there not be a Moonbase in existence now.

Exactly 100%, you nailed it!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
it absolutely makes no sense should there not be a Moonbase in existence now.

Well, if there wasn't, would it be missed?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

That would be marijuana-type fuels, and clothes, and medicines, and construction materials - perfect plant for colonizing a planet. Chances are marijuana came from the aliens.

Moonajuana:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Great post with loads of information!
I’ve always thought that man in the moon 🌚 was up to something

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Awesome thread.

I find this to be very fascinating! We, the people are always so busy with our lives. How would we know how many launchers have occured? I don't know. That is why I smirk at those who say, "it requires many launches!". Like, are you counting? How would you know? I don't even know how many launchee there were ONE yeae ago from now.

In other words, the world is moving so very fast with many moving parts. It is entirely possible that space faring was full on tempo during that Era.

It is highly plausible some of that reach fruitition.

Again, excellent thread S+F.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It would not surprise me in the least, I have often wondered why we never went back.

Wouldn't be surprised in the least if the space race was just to see if we could get there.

As for why, its simple to me... space was going to be the next contentious point so once we knew it was doable better to be there early rather than late.

Also finding another habitable planet has been a concern for some time, and we have known for some time that getting much further than the moon would have to be launched from space, so again once we knew the moon was doable why not get started sooner rather than later.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
why would they want to be up there?

also why when someone flashes a butt do they call it a moon?

WIKI SOURCE Moon has been a common shape metaphor for the buttocks in English since 1743, and the verb to moon has meant "to expose to (moon)light" since 1601.[1] As documented by McLaren, "'mooning', or exposing one's butt to shame an enemy ... had a long pedigree in peasant culture" throughout the Middle Ages, and in many nations.[2] "Mooning" is also defined as "wandering idly" and "romantically pining".[3] Although the practice of mooning was widespread by the 19th century, the Oxford English Dictionary dates the use of "moon" and "mooning" to describe the act to student slang of the 1960s, when the gesture became increasingly popular among students at universities in the United States.[4]

edit on 3282018 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Well, the moon sure is a great place to hide something given that no one can see the dark side. My only question would be what advantage does having a base on the moon have and why would it need to be secret? Those questions need to be answered before any real speculation should be made.

Breakaway civilization pure and simple.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Let's not forget about NASA bombing the moon a few years ago to "find out if there is water underground". Ya, sure. Great timing for that nonsense event around the time the Chinese set their eyes on moon missions. I just don't believe the missiles were solely to kick up dust to be observe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join