It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto chef butchers, eats deer leg in front of protesters.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Oh no, not a broccoli hater!

Haha, you just wait... someday, medical science will discover that those evil things are responsible for all of the ails of humanity and I will be declared sane once again! Mwa-hahahahahahaha!

Vegans and meat eaters can coexist, it's me, me, me, look at me people who can't get along.

That's the way it is in almost everything. It's not the differences that weaken us, but the people who like to weaken us by using those differences. Heck, my wife loves that demonic green weed; I just look the other way when she eats it.

(BTW, not a big fan of brussel sprouts myself. My idea of veggies is beans (I love pintos), yellow squash, okry, peas, corn, taters, maters, cucumbers, etc.)

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Mad Burd disease?

Isn't that a bit redundant?

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
... just dont eat the brain or any organs cook on high heat n its pritty safe to eat a vegan

also i woulda got live rabits so he was being kinda nice

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of food.

Haha!

That really put a smile on my face.

With regards to the actual story, I think that what these people are doing should be criminal. In the article the protesting vegan admits that McDonald's is too big to go after, but surely impacting a small privately owned business shouldn't be allowed. It's disgusting really. These people should have been moved on by the police. The restaurant is operating within the law.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Prion disease. Just sayin.

You are a bad, bad man Burd.

Mad Burd disease?

I see you have breakfast covered as well.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

look i used to live in wisconsin all my step mothers people had dairy farms when september rolled around we would go around to relatives and help butcher the cows or steer and all them animals knew they were headed to meat their maker they would look at you and cry with tears streaming down there faces. deer be out in field doing their thing blam down they go. is either truly humane probably not and on that note think of poor fish some of whom fight on a fishing hook fo an hour or more for big ocean fish or trapped by gills in drift nets. truly not humane but guess what it is not meant to be.
i love my beef , pork and chicken wild game and seafood not so much . if you had wild herds of beef roaming the woods i would be out hunting every season. tried wild boar season one time haven't been back them suckers are mean .

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thankfully Tennessee is still CWD free.
I appreciate/love when my friends bring me deer meat either fresh kill or cleaning their freezer to make more room. The only time I've had bad deer was if someone didn't know how to cook a particular piece or it had not been butchered properly. My nephew went vegan for awhile a few years back. I didn't say anything to him about it and I didn't expect him to say anything to me. We included his choices in the grocery shopping and tried to incorporate them into regular meals so we weren't having to cook multiple meals (not a restaurant here!).
I wonder if the protesters really understand the processes in which they are complaining about? Did they research on their own or just mob mentality?
To each their own but I agree that I wouldn't want my dinner interrupted because thought they were offended by my choice, unless of course someone was eating human.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JimNasium

Venison. If you have strong teeth and don't mind chewing for an hour. ( per bite) I wonder if it would soften up in a pressure cooker. The magic pot that tenderizes the toughest meat.
They don't sell it around here.
Why does it not surprise me that even cooking properly is beyond your ability to reason?

Uggghhh I'm going to miss that slow cooked venison burgers my fiance's dad got from his game warden friend last year!
especially with Habanero sauce

I mean I do enjoy the taste of meat but its not the end of the world I can survive just fine on plants ! plus getting baked helps
Sounds like we could hang out just fine.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A bit of an update.

Michael Hunter on the Joe Rogan Podcast.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Lunch time. Mmmmm... Gettin' hungry.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The chef and restaurant owner must be a member of PETA(people eating tasty animals)

I am not into venison that much but i do like a nice wild hog ham.

Don't these animal rights people know what would happen if you stopped hunting and the amounts of wild animal deaths that would cause from disease.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The initial intent was to stage weekly protests starting in December, after a sandwich board reading Venison is the New Kale drew the ire of activists, though cold weather dashed those plans.

Got to love their convictions. Meet is murder but it's to cold to do anything about it this week ... maybe next week.

posted on Apr, 19 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Saw that this morn, the chef figured because he advertised the meat as being ethically obtained/harvested, the group targeted him alone..in a neighbourhood full of restaurants. Apparently they protest him on a weekly basis.
Misguided idiots.
edit on 19-4-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join