It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Samsung´s Unspoil Me hypnotherapy site claims to make you forget TV shows so you can rewatch them

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Came across this Samsung new marketing campaign, created by professional hypnotists and thought of sharing it here.

Samsung has unveiled a bizarre new hypnosis experience that it claims will help you forget your favourite TV series – so you can re-watch it as though it ‘were the first time.’

Unspoil Me incorporates the expertise of certified hypnotists Ulf Sandström and Fredrik Praesto.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The firm’s Swedish site is offering a 23-minute online hypnotherapy tool dubbed Unspoil Me, which walks the viewer through a soothing audio session as swirling patterns play on the screen.

According to Samsung, the hypnosis should essentially erase that show from your mind, making it seem ‘fuzzy.’

‘For the best possible effect you should get one night’s sleep before you watch your favourite TV series for the first time again,’ the firm explains.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Samsung´s official Unspoil Me hypnotherapy website

Wow, this is getting creepy. No matter how much I would love to re-experience my favourite series as if I was seeing them for the first time, such tricks are something I just in case will not try. Maybe it is just a market campaign, although who knows the actual goals behind it.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Ah noooooo, no, no, no..

No thank you.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It probably just hypnotizes you to believe Samsung is an actual company and they listen into your family room, watch you from your TV, screencap whatever your looking just for marketing purposes.

Garbage spy shill company.

Oh snap, my phone needs to update "my files" to connect to the cloud just as the bounce it of the next country to circumvent the search and seizure laws cloud act was passsed.

Screw these shill tech companies.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I can forget on my own.

This is sick and should be met by unequivocal violence.

Let the top idiots relive their own demise day after day.

Not a fan.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Cabin

Surely this couldn't get used in a nefarious way...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
The only thing they are leaving out is a prescription for "devil's breath" to complete the hypnosis package.

All kidding aside, this is pretty bizarre to see a big company like Samsung promoting this kind of thing. A person, (in my opinion), doesn't need to forget something like a movie or even a book, in order to enjoy the content again.

It's obvious though that someone at Samsung has a much different view. But to take it as an idea and then actually promote it in a very big way, and the need for hypnosis in a very public manner, or a bit of brainwashing is the strange part, at least to me it is.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Careful, you might end up with a house full of Samsung and Bixby products afterwards.

You might lose interest in your iPhone, and find your self with an S9, or some such device.

On second thought, maybe it would help me forget all the crap MSM stuff I keep hearing about.. That might be worth it. /sarc

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I stopped watching TV in 2005. I get my fix on the Internet. Easy. My head is not filled with every minutia or meaningless trivia. Frank Zappa called it the slime, an apt analogy.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

never in my wildest imagination would i have ever thought someone would want to forget experience. We trade our pulse for it. Forgetting 100 1 hour episodes meams you erased 100 hours of life.

Yall do what you want....just leave me out of it
edit on 3/28/2018 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well probably just a joke from the aliens at Samsung.
It takes a live time to forget this reality I guess..

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

And the 'brain donors' will line-up to get this t.v. Samsung™ led the way for the television spying on the viewers

www.schneier.com...

Now with spying tools like Alexa™ it won't be long now...

www.usatoday.com...

While watching SYTTD™ a commercial came on for NordVPN™ to "protect Yourself"...

That is what the " ™ " is for in My responses....

If I could find that 69 VW™ Bug I could take that bumper sticker off "Kill Your Television"

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Haha don't watch it, you'll forget who you are.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

If I could find that 69 VW™ Bug I could take that bumper sticker off "Kill Your Television"

Lol, Rememebr the ads at the back of popular mechanics , "Hypnotize your girfriend with your TV"?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Creepy. Although I wouldn't mind forgetting some bad experiences. Could it help me with that?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Oh my god, there's been a DIY version of this for decades. It's called a six-pack of porter and marathoning on a couch.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: JimNasium

Lol, Rememebr the ads at the back of popular mechanics , "Hypnotize your girfriend with your TV"?

The guys who bought those are in a choice of 3 places now. Prison (probably a Private Prison) for murdering that waitress from the truck stop he'd 'eavesdrop on'. Mom's basement . Corrections (probably at a Private Prison) Alfa Bet agency and got hired after the Patriot call to arms when the U$ ¢itizen gave up ALL their rights per the 4th Amendment wait let Me check. "Siri™ do You agree with Alexa™?..." We have a consensus that this is "true"...

While You have Your Bing™ account open (at least that is what Your 'worksheet' is showing...) go look up 'Operation Popeye' Look at the date of that campaign. A Corporal 'then' is what now? That 'virgin looking, fresh faced Lt. 'then' is a what now??? Now go out and look at the sky...

Segue:

That ad about a 98# weakling is still in the comics. Now the checks are going to Charles Atlas III...

Stay Hydrated... (best to run a 'non-tap' for this application...)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I can't wait to get alheimer disease. There will be so many new shows to watch on TV when I get it.

It is getting harder for the wife and I to get up the stairs with the laundry baskets these days. It is age related, last year the granddaughter brought us a three year old blind cat to stay with us since she could not have it in the apartment. Well that cat keeps circling our feet when we climb the steps. If I was younger, I would have given it a drop kick already into the door at the bottom of the steps. I don't know how a blind cat can get into so much trouble around here. You would think he would not be everywhere climbing on things and hauling out the brush out of the bathroom and leaving it on the top of the steps. Teddy bears all over the steps helps us to be aware of everything, we always have to be on alert for things on the floor. Our oldest cat is completely deaf now, hear no evil. Our new cat is blind as a bat, see no evil. The last cat has epilepsy and I guess that is seize no evil too. We do not have a do no evil cat here.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlotusFrank Zappa called it the slime...

Oozing from yourTV set!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
We're getting closer to "Black Mirror."

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

All you have to do is watch TV after taking an ambien......problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join