It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strangeness in my dreams?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I had a dream sometime back that I was stuck in a theater like room with other people in a comatose state but still half awake. The images being shown to us included several of large dark spots on the sun in the shape of almost perfect triangles. After being told by some strange beings that these signs were unimportant and that we needed to disregard the shapes on the sun, I started trying to tell other people not to listen to the entities, that they were lying to us. I was then surrounded by the beings, heard someone clearly shout “one of them is awake!” And then woke up. Has anyone had anything similar???

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Dreams can get weird.
I dream of images that I have no idea where they come from.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Maybe you feel that you are sometimes the only enlightened or aware person around. You try to warn them but they do not see or hear you.

You are "awake" to the dangers and to the knowledge around you.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I'm sensing a closed feedback loop going on in this thread.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
No, Tex. There are no strange spots on the sun, Tex. No, Tex. There are no strange spots on the sun, Tex. No, Tex. There are no strange spots on the sun, Tex. No, Tex. There are no strange spots on the sun, Tex. No, Tex. There are no strange spots on the sun, Tex.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Perhaps you have noted as I have many times how many ot the sun holes are triangles off various size? If you watch the solar news as I do each day?

new topics

top topics

join