It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealands PM made a laughing stock.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
New Zealand hasn't thrown any Russians out, in a show of Western solidarity with Britain. So now she is a laughing stock? What the # is going on. According to Lavrov their are very few western democracies which are actually independent. I think that he is probably right. Somebody must have all the dirt on most of the Western politicians so they have to tow the line. www.msn.com...
Its interesting now as New Zealand has a free trading agreement with China and is in the most friendly country category. It could easily join the BRICS if to much pressure goes on.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I never saw the hobbits as Commies.

I hope it doesn't go that route.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Good for them! This persecution / demonisation of Russia and its staff in other countries over an incident that has no proof of exactly the agent used, who made that agent and who administered it, is totally getting out of hand. It is totally ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Right. Its intellectualized mob mentality. We are being herded into another cold war.

We have seen 2 years of Russia fever trying to frame them with everything from hacking, collusion, and "meddling" (scooby doo).

All still entirely in the imagination of the accusers and with no verifiable evidence to date.

As is the case with the "poisoned" Russian spies in the UK.

edit on 3 28 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is like a sit com, no proof but hey just throw them out. I'm pretty confident if the reverse were true the UK would like its day in court.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
You forget,we don't have nukes,or a massive economy, or a real air force,or.....any threat to the russians.....what do we have to threaten any country? Think about it before biffing sh!t at us,I'd be more worried if I was you in your country to be honest.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Did you read this quote?

"This is mostly about repudiating Russia's actions abroad, so it's symbolic, you could recall the expelled people within two to three months."

What an idiot. If it's 'symbolic,' she's done her part by saying she agreed with the expulsions even though she declined to join in with the theatre.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
Good for them! This persecution / demonisation of Russia and its staff in other countries over an incident that has no proof of exactly the agent used, who made that agent and who administered it, is totally getting out of hand. It is totally ridiculous.

Indeed, it's quite telling seeing people on this site calling themselves conspiracy theorists yet lap up the propaganda without questioning it in the slightest, just goes to show how conformation bias plays a role in a person's belief system.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is about the Petro - Yuan make no doubt about it we are going to war and in weeks not months.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Don't you all laugh at our little mates across the ditch!!.......Only we Aussies are allowed to laugh at them....that's because we can, and we love them.....scoundrels that they are.

Let them do as they want......They are our little 8th State anyway....half the buggers live here or come here to work and play.
They know our region is called AustralAsia....not NewZealandAsia.

Leave our little buddies alone!!!!

edit on 28-3-2018 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
New Zealand hasn't thrown any Russians out, in a show of Western solidarity with Britain. So now she is a laughing stock? What the # is going on. According to Lavrov their are very few western democracies which are actually independent. I think that he is probably right. Somebody must have all the dirt on most of the Western politicians so they have to tow the line. www.msn.com...
Its interesting now as New Zealand has a free trading agreement with China and is in the most friendly country category. It could easily join the BRICS if to much pressure goes on.

Yes, they must do what putin wants.

Dump the russkies.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I never saw the hobbits as Commies.

I hope it doesn't go that route.

Stupid Hobbits.

Huge sheep, no wonder Sauron was all over that place.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

This is eerily reminiscent of early 2003 and the "Coalition of the Willing." Remember? The U.S. and U.K. lied in order to invade Iraq, and any nation that wasn't on board was considered a threat to freedom.
France and Germany in particular. It even resulted in the White House renaming French fries, "freedom fries." Just because they didn't defend a lie. And now NZ is being ostracized the same way.

Of course, nowadays both France and Germany have globalist puppets for leaders so everything's peachy keen again.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   
This statement sets out the Govt's position :-

UK Govt's Position

The OPCW is the relevant investigating organisation and is examining samples and it should take 2-3 weeks to finish it.

A lot of people on here seem to be falling for Russian propaganda hook, line, sinker and rolled up copy of the Angler's Mail.

I see the OP is quoting Lavrov as if he is beyond question. Who is the sheep here, I wonder?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

I thought we had 6 states - sure you're not a kiwi?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Comments like that from Lavrov really show up the opening divide . NZ is one of Five Eyes , so hardly likely to join . To be called the laughing stock of the bunch ... yes . It's no laughing matter though Lavrov , unless you've got them very firmly knuckled down first. It's a guess that they are :/ . The powers of Judo..
edit on 28-3-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

The last time NZ upset the USA they had too deals for Ladas with Dairy, if anyone remembers when they said no to nuclear energy. I think Lange the then PM , they are well aware of what upsetting the Yanks gets them. It's a bit remote and certainly not a push over. I think all they want to do is trade without getting pulled into Geo politics.

top topics

join