It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check out this bad ass robot ...sooo many applications!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Im Wondering how many applications this little or big bugger could be applied to anyone?

gizmodo.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
#1 Spy bot/Bomb bot.
#2 Mailing bot?
#3 Terminator to kill. I'm pretty sure Skynet has its build info now thanx.
#4 Pest control.

Nothing else, but can be redesign for House cleaning maybe?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Great for Halloween scares.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
wow thats pretty cool

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Wow that's pretty scary
I am not afraid of spiders but that thing, that flic flac spider

That robot, not much more to say
Worth a watch

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:14 AM
link   
But will it have dual lasers and shielding to take on Jedi?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Lol ( Terminator ?? ) 50 feet away lounging around ( lalalalal )
20 mints later Yawn stretch .
10 mints later reach down grab pip end Robot takeover .
Wow being a world saving hero is such hot work I deserve a drink .

Has no one but me yet realized There will never be a robot war .
Java script error page can not be displayed .
Windows error BLUE Screen of Robot death .

Add a Y instead Of a V terminated .
Lets not even get started On apple the most dangeress death fruit ever made .

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

A robot war did happen, someone went back in time and prevented it. We are in a correct course as long as US military would stop screwing the planet over through non-stop warfare. No one trust US = good. Everyone trust US = bad, it is fact due to hidden tech from pubs/civilian sector.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

A robot war did happen, someone went back in time and prevented it. We are in a correct course as long as US military would stop screwing the planet over through non-stop warfare. No one trust US = good. Everyone trust US = bad, it is fact due to hidden tech from pubs/civilian sector.

Sounds wild, unless this is sarcasm (in which case- bravo, lol). Care to expand on that theory?
edit on 28-3-2018 by InspectorGadget13 because: Bc

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: InspectorGadget13

No need to explain because once someone goes back in time, future history is wiped. Only dystopia movies/TV Shows are giving everyone complete warnings. We nearly went 1984 mode until internet became a thing.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

You've got to be trolling now...

Alexa, Siri, friggin Peloton!!!

The internet IS 1984

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

LOL, love this: No one trust US = good. Everyone trust US = bad

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

LOL, love this: No one trust US = good. Everyone trust US = bad

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I see one of those things near me I'm gonna stomp it to dust!.
Remember the luddites!.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
it's pretty cool. but all the articles say it can chase you at alarming speed. but I can only find one video of it and it doesn't roll so fast.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: roguetechie

You've got to be trolling now...

Alexa, Siri, friggin Peloton!!!

The internet IS 1984

Ya, no. Internet is not 1984. It allowed the world to communicate. Bush would have kept the ME conflict going and we will some how be at war with East Asia ehm China. We are going to have some sort of alliance with East Asia and constant war against Russia while letting Russia take half of Europe. That was the whole plan. Internet stopped that. Do you even remember media covering up protests of Iraqi war?

Don't get me going on how US military was already experimenting on robot warfare which would have been released on Asia and Europe.
edit on 31-3-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

LOL so in other words you know nothing about the internet and computers, but irrationally hate and fear America...

Check...

Please keep talking though, the more you talk the more you irretrievably damage the credibility of your own whackjobs views FAR more effectively than I ever could by simply lol stomping you with facts

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
It would probably make an outstanding back scratcher.
Other than being a little technical marvel, I find it hard to come up with an application that would justify the cost.
I guess you could also use it to keep the pets off the couch.

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: roguetechie

You know nothing about world communication and information being passed on quickly. Keep complaining you are losing more credibility. Shut yourself from the internet and keep watching faux news. Remember, "rumors of war", if the internet never existed.

It used to take days/weeks to pass information, not anymore. INTERNET FREEDOM!!!

edit on 1-4-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
When I first started really learning programming I was a little worried but as the years went by that ended .
Now I am sure AI will come may have already a few times but sadly AI will die just as fast as it is born .

To many errors to many viruses to many bad lines of code . It will be alive for mints or days at most and humans will not need to lift a finger to kill it .
Lord am I the only one who even looks at the programming ? windows any version is a nightmare .
I have yet to find a program that does not have errors .The millions of credit cards stolen attest to that .

Sure we may make a few dumb bots that just mite be worth a spit Like spirit and challenger but forget about killer robots showing up in the next 200 years so many problems we barly scratch them .

Fetal Error line 3 system shut down error error black screen eye go dim Sara Conor wins by default .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join