It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frisco Couple Arrested For Multiple Weapons, Ammo Near Boston: Police

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

A Frisco couple was arrested at a Boston-area hotel after police found a stockpile of weapons in their room and vehicle, police said.
[...] and Francho S. Bradley, 59, were taken into custody at a Marriott Residence Inn in Tewksbury, Massachusetts late Saturday afternoon.
Bradley contacted police to report that someone was breaking into their hotel room.

When officers arrived, they found numerous large capacity firearms and ammunition. Police then searched the couple's car, where they found more weapons and ammunition.
Bradley and Jennings were taken into custody and face multiple charges, including: 8 counts of possession of a large capacity firearm, 19 counts of possession of a large capacity feeding device[...]

Frisco Couple Arrested For Multiple Weapons, Ammo Near Boston: Police

Some odd rabbit holeyness going on here, unless it’s just some extreme schizophrenia.
patch.com...

He called police to report a break in, citing a firearm being in the room and a security camera that he had installed having cut out.

A poster on reddit cites that he claimed to work for a secret government agency and this website as the one of the company the man claims to own:
www.ensyma.us...
Heads up, incredibly boilerplate but includes emblems like CERN, CDC, and Medical Countermeasure systems.

Link to posters research
www.reddit.com...

The most logical explanation is arms dealers with that arsenal.

Edit: for those reading the article “Possession of an Infernal Machine” = the grenade launcher they’re alleged to have had.
edit on 3/27/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

Edit 2: full police report
extras.mnginteractive.com...
edit on 3/27/2018 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra One mans arsenal is another mans private collection !

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sounds like they were just stupid; it also sounds like Massachusetts gun laws are equally stupid. In Michigan, all you would need is a CPL and everything they had on their person would have been legal LMAO. (including the "method" - or lack thereof - of storage/transportation)

Travelling to that state with that kind of goodie bag was a really bad move
edit on 27-3-2018 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM
a reply to: eNumbra One mans arsenal is another mans private collection !

The terms aren’t mutually exclusive.

And d wager it’s incredibly unwise to drive around the country with your entire personal collection wrapped in jackets.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Sounds like they were just stupid; it also sounds like Massachusetts gun laws are equally stupid. In Michigan, all you would need is a CPL and everything they had on their person would have been legal LMAO. (including the "method" - or lack thereof - of storage/transportation)

Travelling to that state with that kind of goodie bag was a really bad move

For sure, I always check ahead when I'm traveling to see what hoops I have to jump through just to concealed carry one handgun. Some states are absurd. I have training and a background check and they won't honor my concealed carry license.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Just click on your state and then choose resident or non resident license and it'll tell you what states honor your CCL.

www.usacarry.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra
Odd.

Like Mrs. Cash said to her son "don't take your guns to town, son, don't take your guns to town".

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

So they are from San Francisco, but somehow managed to get to the other side of the country with this arsenal of weapons?

How long were they at this hotel? They were likely planning to stay for awhile if they "installed" a surveillance camera.

If they were doing anything suspicious, I wonder why they would call the police...

Very odd situation.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
extras.mnginteractive.com...

I suggest reading the police report.

Mutipke parking tickets from the same locale, inconsistent information given to agents, this guy can’t seem to help but be suspicious.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

That right there is "Gun Owner 101".

ALWAYS, I repeat ALWAYS check the gun laws of not only your destination state, but any and all pass through states along the way. If for any reason you want to go to a state that has a million different bans on weapon sizes, mag sizes, etc, and requires a state specific license for ammunition as well as firearms, AND that state doesn't honor any CPL's from other states........................

................. You should probably leave your Terminator arsenal at home.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
double post
edit on 27-3-2018 by dothedew because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Just click on your state and then choose resident or non resident license and it'll tell you what states honor your CCL.

www.usacarry.com...

I've used that resource before. I usually double check the state's laws though, from an official source. The map could always be out of date.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

So they are from San Francisco, but somehow managed to get to the other side of the country with this arsenal of weapons?

How long were they at this hotel? They were likely planning to stay for awhile if they "installed" a surveillance camera.

If they were doing anything suspicious, I wonder why they would call the police...

Very odd situation.

Frisco, Texas.
Long enough to receive multiple parking tickets from the same area.
They called hotel maintenance to check the power after his camera cut out, and possibly the police to report a break in.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Anyone opening this thread HAS to read the officer's report, it's linked in the OP. So it looks like this guy lied about being in Boston and Cambridge (Harvard, MIT, Boston U, etc) MANY times, and was in the area of the planned "march for our lives". Then he gets "caught" because his security camera in the room "dies" and he calls the police b/c he thinks someone is breaking in and doesn't want all his guns "falling into the wrong hands". Police arrive, see the arsenal, hold suspect when he returns.

Suspect states he is on a "secret mission" for a "secret gov agency". He needs all these guns for his "mission" which has to do with a "virus". He is not licensed to carry any of the illegal firearms. Says that the PD can keep the guns, but he'll need them if he gets called for his "mission".

This is where I stopped and had to share this. This kind of seems like a setup, like the guy was supposed to go down for having LOTS of "military grade" firearms (gernade launcher but it's really a 37mm cartridge launcher/aka flares). This guy is from Texas, and SEE HOW EASY it is to get guns into a state from a lax state like Texas? Maybe he was planning to shoot up the rally? Think of the children! We need to do something about these other states sending their people into our states with GUNS! The CHILDREN demand it! We need to have national gun control because out children are not safe with states like Texas doing this! Oh save the children!

Everything about this guy screams gov operative (useful idiot) who is paid to take a fall.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Very odd situation.

Not San Francisco.

Frisco, Texas. And the guy does appear (as the Reddit thread indicated) to be living in a different universe than the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
Anyone opening this thread HAS to read the officer's report, it's linked in the OP. So it looks like this guy lied about being in Boston and Cambridge (Harvard, MIT, Boston U, etc) MANY times, and was in the area of the planned "march for our lives". Then he gets "caught" because his security camera in the room "dies" and he calls the police b/c he thinks someone is breaking in and doesn't want all his guns "falling into the wrong hands". Police arrive, see the arsenal, hold suspect when he returns.

Suspect states he is on a "secret mission" for a "secret gov agency". He needs all these guns for his "mission" which has to do with a "virus". He is not licensed to carry any of the illegal firearms. Says that the PD can keep the guns, but he'll need them if he gets called for his "mission".

This is where I stopped and had to share this. This kind of seems like a setup, like the guy was supposed to go down for having LOTS of "military grade" firearms (gernade launcher but it's really a 37mm cartridge launcher/aka flares). This guy is from Texas, and SEE HOW EASY it is to get guns into a state from a lax state like Texas? Maybe he was planning to shoot up the rally? Think of the children! We need to do something about these other states sending their people into our states with GUNS! The CHILDREN demand it! We need to have national gun control because out children are not safe with states like Texas doing this! Oh save the children!

Everything about this guy screams gov operative (useful idiot) who is paid to take a fall.

Government operatives aren't that stupid. Really. And the government could do a far better job of providing cover.

He's delusional. Yeah, he's a fellow Texan but we've got some folks around here who are living in their own fantasy worlds. We also have a lot of sane people who collect many different types of firearms because there's not much regulation here. Nobody does a sanity check when someone shows up with cash and asks for a weapon.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I think you mis understood my point when I said "useful idiot". I think this man, ex military, ex police, was supposed to take a fall with all these illegal weapons and accessories, showing how easy guns are to transport from place to place (Tx to Ma). Also, this push for ex police, ex military to guard schools? This fits right in with crushing that. This guy isn't fit to guard anything in his condition and seems more dangerous than having no guard at all!. I think this was a setup that is going to be used to show that the ideas given by the right aren't going to work, and only gun restriction/confiscation will work.

Heck, this guy even had his cray cray wife with him who had full access to the guns - big no no, because there are children don't you know.

Is this man stupid? IDK. I think he is being used as a pawn to draw attention to a subject that will push for more gun control. I think he was either set up to do this, manipulated in his thinking or all of the above. I don't see this as a "natural" occurrence in any way.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof

exactly this is another case of the cia recruiting a crazy, manipulating them to think they are serving some higher purpose, then directing them to do something terrible that will support an agenda.

it is the misfortune of the agency responsible that this crazy was just dumb enough to think the police would be in on it with him and his masters.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

the excuse "he's just crazy" doesnt explain how he got the website or the DOD badge or how he is legally allowed to own a firearm after the last time the police dealt with him and he killed a cop.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NobodiesNormal
a reply to: NobodiesNormal

the excuse "he's just crazy" doesnt explain how he got the website or the DOD badge or how he is legally allowed to own a firearm after the last time the police dealt with him and he killed a cop.

Two different men.
Francho Scott and Francho Samuel, Scott the one you’re referring to was killed in 2003 after he killed a cop at 26 years old.

Forum post about the article.
www.marinechat.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join