It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This David Hogg video is insane! Never saw this before and not on YT

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Those that forget history are simply doing what they were taught in school...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Is this the new thing on ATS, multiple threads calling a school shooting survivor an actor?

Didn't we do this with the sandy hook survivors being called crisis actors?

Each week ats hits a new low.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

This eighteen year old really bothers you guys. Lol.
He's a politician in the making.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

So true. I have no problem with public speaking or being on stage. I was in chorus and dance school and the drama club and I sing karaoke at the drop of a hat. But that's not everybody. The only butterflies I ever feel are butterflies of anticipation because I can't wait to perform. Most folks are a little timid.
I had a P. A. system on the phones in my store and I had a few employees who couldn't even do that. Most got over it after just a few times but occasionally there were some who just couldn't.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Some parents actually encourage independence.
He's a young adult not a little kid.

Are you saying gun advocates are so unstable he's in danger because he's speaking up?
Sure sounds like it to me.
Otherwise what's the problem with him speaking out and leading this movement?
Who is he a target of? Because he's already been a target at his own school and is still brave.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Dickhead? Rolls eyes. You don't even know him.
But he frightens you that's for sure. His confidence is scary to you.
Otherwise you'd just ignore him.
edit on 3272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
All it shows me is someone probably had zero public speaking get really nervous when the cameras turned on. You can see he panicked think back to high school when you had to read your report to the class. Everything in your head disappears mouth gets dry and your praying you don't sound stupid.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
This one was making the rounds on FB the other day:

Sal

a reply to: DigginFoTroof

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I guess we all forget how Colton Haab was trotted out to spout the pro gun argument?

Then his daddy gets caught altering emails (who put him up to it!?!?) and he disappears.

Oops.

This guy will disappear soon enough too.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Not in this timeline.

Wayk da # up.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Dickhead? Rolls eyes. You don't even know him.
But he frightens you that's for sure. His confidence is scary to you.
Otherwise you'd just ignore him.
What people are pointing out is not his uncomfortableness, but the fact that someone is writing his statements down and feeding them to him. All of his facts are wrong. His attitude is that of a petulant 17 year old, he cusses way to much and he’s talking to and about adults that actually understand the terms he keeps misusing, and actually know the facts and statistics he keeps misrepresenting.

He. Says “we” in a way that presents himself as the leader of a collective. Like he is calling the shots, and he can control who gets elected. He is not even old enough to vote or own a gun, but he is just another pawn of the unhinged leftist media/political agenda.

Their argument is based on faked stats and misrepresented facts. That is all i see.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Right after they get Mommy or Daddy to drive them to the Mall to get ready for the cameras. Of course Mommy or Daddy will have to give them their credit card because they have no way to pay for their purchases, and their meal at the food court.

All is not lost. The majority of this is contrived media bull crap. I live not far from Stoneman Douglas. I spoke with a few of the local teens weekend past, all of them said that they didn't agree with what they see on TV, and said they think that most of the teens just looking for bragging rights on social media.

Of course I live in the country, so country teens may have a different view of guns.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yeah, attack the person and not the message.

These kids are impressive. They are the future. What are all the haters doing to stop school shootings?

Yeah, that is what I thought.

Nothing.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

I hope that the FBI are looking at this kid because he is everything that they say we have to fear.

I have to admit that I would hate to see a gun in this kid's hands.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I hope that the FBI are looking at this kid because he is everything that they say we have to fear.

????

FBI.

Ok. fear much?
edit on 27-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Hoggwash, the title of this video says it all:

Sorry David Hogg! You don't pass the smell test! Something is fishy... - YouTube

This whole thing couldn't possibly get any stranger, he interned at CNN, his father AND grandfather are both former FBI, the mother works at CNN...

SERIOUSLY?

Just read some of the comments from the above video and the one below...

WHY IS DAVID HOGG ALWAYS ON CNN? - YouTube

You ask why is he always on CNN? I say it is because he and his family sold their souls to the DEVIL = Fake News. Fake News is a tool/branch of the Dark Globalists and their puppets.

His mommy works at CNN and Dear David did an internship there...looking for a real job when he grows up. Daddy is retired FBI.

...and he graduated from another school 3 years prior. Didn't even go to school there.

David Hogg looks awfully a lot like fake human Adam Lanza

put the bowl cut on David Hogg brothers twins even...

long hair + david hogg = adam lanza....

and now daddy works for a gun simulation company that trains people how to kill.

The FBI was warned about The shooter ahead of time!!! David Hogg's Dad works for the FBI!! His mother works for CNN!?!? Nuff said!!

His father is a former FBI agent

his father works for the FBI his mother works for CNN

Did you see the video of David Hogg having to repeat himself over and over again on CNN? He was also an intern at CNN, apparently.

His grandfather is former FBI Agent William Hogg.

He graduated 2015 from another school.

Yeah. It all smells like Hogg Schiff.

The manchurian teenager.

I THINK HE LOOKS STRANGE AND BIZARRE.. HIS EYES NEVER SEEM TO FOCUS ON ANYTHING.. MKULTRA? JUST STRANGE..

My staffing agency has called for help in paid demonstrations. I am betting for gun control. I believe we are being socially engineered to lose our right to own guns. I agree on the concenous David Hogg is an actor.

edit on 3.27.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

This kid’s father is the FBI. David hopes to go beyond that. He is more on par with black ops.

And what he is holding is more than just a gun.

If you listen closely, this is a mental health evaluation clean up, a way to nip wrongthink in the bud, and to disarm all but the most ardent OS supporters.

One might postulate this task as being difficult, but not really. It is pretty easy to pick out
the unbelievers. Those who smell lots of rats at Newtown, for example. Big, slimy, witness protection rats for criminal perversities I cannot mention, and the kids who may have died for opening their mouths about...it.

During the interview with the hirsute, at the kitchen table, between profanity laced outbursts from this metallic voiced tool, Young David lays down the soundbyte ‘crazy ass’ = no 2A for you. What defines ‘crazy ass’ is not up for debate, and is multifaceted, encompassing. It is already formed. The die is cast. That...is what they are rolling out, and forever.

It means, in essence, conspiracy thinkers. You may not hear it yet but you will, even as the walls begin to arc in synch with your neurons as your hermetic standing wave electricity delivery valve transmits and receives electron streams flying about at 60,000 Hz and then some, in the privacy of your home. It means you better shut up, eat it, or else you are crazy. Don’t forget to ascend....

Crazy ass.

I have reviewed the kitchen interview conducted by the hirsute repeatedly because I thought there was some small snippet cut from it as David begins to specify the one thing he hopes to achieve re gun control. I could be wrong, but I thought he made one small qualifier just before he said ‘mental history’. I could have sworn he had said ‘any’ mental history as a condition, with a special metallic twang on the ‘any’, as in ‘rumor’, hearsay, or maybe to include anyone who thinks there are actors and agents behind these events. As it is, I cannot see any cut in the video, but then, I really cannot stand his presence enough to properly review the footage. Did anyone see this? It would have been a very tiny cut, less than a second, much less, to remove the eerie emphasis he placed on ‘any’, and he would have been shaking his head and lowering his eyelids to emphasize the measure. I could be wrong, but they are certainly cutting these presentations, editing them expertly, and I thought I saw a very slight glitch in the frame movement.

Yes. This is what they want, more than they wanted sealed valve electricity delivery systems installed in castles everywhere, which nobody, no pawn, can say anything about...or else. You see, they must take both the 1st and 2nd Amendments. Taking just one is no good, without taking the other. I will add....despite a decade of recent Progressive Force surges and advancements, freedom of speech is lingering stubbornly, primarily because ‘they’ need us to openly speak the things that they need to have their game in play. Thoughts are no longer free, but they do so need to hear it, because this sets social examples everywhere. This keeps the plan in motion; society inexorably, invisibly compliant. If you have ‘sensed’ it, then you know this already.

# 951
edit on 27-3-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2018 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A 25 year old “high school student”. Billy Madison laughs at him.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

To get the guns out of America, you need everyone to be thinking emotively, its working . The only problem is that the bad guys don't give a toss whether their guns are legal or not.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: intrptr

To get the guns out of America, you need everyone to be thinking emotively, its working . The only problem is that the bad guys don't give a toss whether their guns are legal or not.

Neither do the cops, the most heavily armed gang in America. Yes gang. Fraternal brotherhood of us vs them authoritarian figures. Emotions rule their training and response, too.

The gubment protection racket is working, the 'bad guys' (criminal element) will become ever more dangerous over time as a result. Ordinary citizen is caught in the middle between increasingly aggressive criminals and overbearing police policies.

I don't think the politicians care about them, and you're right, neither do the 'bad guys'.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join