It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Hogg wasnt even at the school shooting He says so himself

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
His life is only just beginning and most of the stuff that he saying now is going to come back and bite him in his ass later in life I find it particularly funny that he's against the clear backpacks cuz they make people feel uncomfortable but wants to take our guns away too funny. Your feelings do not Trump my rights ha ha ha ha ha

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Shocked no one has asked the biggest question when trying to get to know a class of kids.

"Who is your daddy and what does he do?"

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum
The Parkland shooting used the same tactics that were used during 9/11.

Confusion created by "drills".
Preknowledge of the attack.
Allowed to happen.
Agenda pushed.

Please wake up people.

BTW... There is absolutely no way the video in the closet "interview" was during the actual shooting, no way. It was during the "drill".

Yes.
It was made during the drill.
I watched it and he mentioned the date and the time.
The date was the same as the day of the attack, the time was nearly 5 hours before the shooting, iirc.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
this is all part of the plan, read 1984 and Bill Cooper's book, Behold a Pale Horse

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: SailorJerry

This is one of those scenarios that can quickly morph into something that never happened.

He was at the school, then left, then came back - armed with a camera.

The rest is history.

Why did he leave to get a camera? Was whatever he used to do his "interviews" not sufficient? Guess when he did those at 9:30 in the morning the battery on his device was low or dead.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Yup its going Viral on the web. Infowars covered it as well.
Leaked Audio Raises Questions Of Location Of Parkland Shooting Victims

"On the day of the shooting, I grabbed my camera, I rode as fast as I could 3 miles to the school to get as much video and as many interviews as I could. Cause I knew this couldn't be another mass shooting"

edit on th2018000000Mondayth000000Mon, 26 Mar 2018 21:24:48 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 26 Mar 2018 21:24:48 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Really looking like this is complete Hoggwash alright.

Somebody screwed-up the narrative bigtime.

Exposed !! 😱

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I agree, DEFINITELY something not right about this little dude.

I teach students from 1st grade up through college. I live in DC, and more than 50% of my students went to that march on Saturday. They don't get it that they are being used for a political agenda. And they ALL told me that what they want is NO GUNS, at all, for anyone. They want a nation where no one has guns except cops and military.

Scary.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Most will, or so we can hope, grow out of that particular idiocy...

When it's only the cops and military that are allowed weapons...phew, we are in some serious trouble.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Q quickly said there was more going on behind the scenes with this event. It seemed like soon after, the dirt on the Sheriff and DNC dropped, along with pics of the usual suspects, inc DWS herself!

Also was the FBI connection to the father, plus some assorted conflicting statements. Someone with sharper memory could help out here. Visual aids too...

So, nothing would surprise me now.

and always...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry>>>> There is something definitely off with this Hogg kid. One, he has this angry arrogant look of contempt all the time. And when he does fake a smile or fake compassion, you can see that it is fake and he's putting on an act. His eyes betray him, they are cold and calculating. And then there's his carefully rehearsed talking points and his desire to ape on camera and be a miniature pit bull for the left. He has sociopath written all over him. I mean no joke, if you were to look at his picture and then told he was a mass shooter, you'd believe it. But he wasn't at the school when the shooting happened and then rushed down there to make a video? That is incredibly cold and manipulative if true. There is something up with this kid, he is being groomed, or has already been groomed to be an activist and needs to be monitored. If he is a sociopath, he won't be able to keep up the act forever and will be outed when he hurts those around him. But he'll have the MSM protecting him. He's been damaged, he may have suffered abuse as a child, he needs to be watched.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Czulkang

Even though the Kid is a Hogg , his 15 Minutes of Fame are Almost Up ..............YAWN .

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Exposed !! 😱

I really want to believe that Hogg was AWOL, but I'm seeing apologies/corrections from places where you would not expect them.

For instance: www.redstate.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Maybe, just maybe...

All of you who are in discredit mode are completely and wholly missing the point.

The youth of today (who are the voters of tomorrow, so don't miss that point) are sick to death of a populace that clings to an ambiguous and antiquated Second Amendment to justify their need to own firearms that won't protect them from what they claim it will.

If you honestly think your ownership of an AR-15 is going to protect you from a tyrannical government, you are delusional. Please, by all means, attempt to take down a Blackhawk with that. You can't, and you won't. The reason you want to bear arms has nothing to do with the nature that the Second Amendment was written in and for.

So, stick to your ridiculous bumper stickers of "You Will Get My Gun When You Pull It From My Cold, Dead Hands", and continue to live in a world in which you believe gun ownership makes some sort of difference. It doesn't. All it does is give certain folks the opportunity to wreak havoc on innocent people with no provocation.

Your chance at writing and controlling the narrative is over. Those of us with a better view of humanity are taking charge and pushing your narrative out of existence.

Don't like that? Evolve with the rest of us, or rot away.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen

Exposed !! 😱

I really want to believe that Hogg was AWOL, but I'm seeing apologies/corrections from places where you would not expect them.

For instance: www.redstate.com...

Theres still the issue that the time he claims that video was during the shooting, doest add up with the time of the actual shooting.

I think he was narrating the drill, and that was a convenient thing for him and the MSM to use to further this whole BS witch hunt.

You cant tell me a group full of teens who are systematically being gunned down are just going to be cool calm and collected and just talking about gun violence like its over dinner, while thats going on.......BS

I spent years and years in the military , and grown ass adults, mostly, dont act that calm under fire unless its something they are use to.

Im calling shenanigans

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I think you're labeling that shooting as a "False Flag". After seeing that video last week of the Sheriff calmly riding around the school on a golf cart with the maintenance man, while the shooting was occurring, I tend to agree. Like Las Vegas, this Parkland shooting is very "fishy".

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

If you honestly think your ownership of an AR-15 is going to protect you from a tyrannical government, you are delusional. Please, by all means, attempt to take down a Blackhawk with that. You can't, and you won't. The reason you want to bear arms has nothing to do with the nature that the Second Amendment was written in and for.

Thanks for the cute talking point, which you have obviously taken directly from liberal talk shows and the list of bs points to try to make.

But tell me if those arms dont work, how is it that places like SYRIA and Iraq, which vastly less superior firearms than what most of the US civilians have on hand, were able to turn back the Russians? Hold of the US for basically 18 years causing us to spend trillions of dollars and racking up body counts?

You think for one second veterans like myself with years of combat experience and knowledge of guerrilla warfare and US TACTICS in war time situations arent going to come to the forefront? Especially now when we have more combat experienced vets in the US than we had since WW2?

If thats the case , KNOWING that they want to take our firearms, if they could just do it and our firearms wouldnt make a diffence WHY havent they?

You are woefully mistaken and havent thought out that statement what so ever

sit down you dont know what the hell youre talking about, and next time maybe actually think it through before being a parrot for the left.

Don't like that? Evolve with the rest of us, or rot away.

You havent evolved, you have regressed, and your simpleton view of the whole situation and inability to critically analyze any of it is proof of that.
edit on 26-3-2018 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think you're labeling that shooting as a "False Flag". After seeing that video last week of the Sheriff calmly riding around the school on a golf cart with the maintenance man, while the shooting was occurring, I tend to agree. Like Las Vegas, this Parkland shooting is very "fishy".

I dont think its a false flag, I think it was capitalized on is what I think. I think they used it to push this agenda and used these kids, in fact I KNOW they have.

But there are a lot of facets that dont add up I will admit to that, from the standing down of the police and resource officers, to the turning away of SWAT officers that were on their way there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join