It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words With Friends 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

For those not aware of this app it's basically online Scrabble. I'm so into this I check my phone before I get on my comp to come here.
Even if I just went outside for a smoke.
It's fun as hell. It can be frustrating as hell too. This week I had A I I I I I U. What the hell do you do with that?

I play a bunch of people. This one guy, that I play the most with, his stats are Identical to mine. He's won 11 games to my 14. I won 2 yesterday. That's how much we play. There's this other player that's beaten me 10-1. But the games are good, close. I just have to be better with those triple words.

Anyone else addicted to this game?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I love the game i have like 49 games going right now. I play friend i have known for years and coworkers. Also i have made friends with people while playing and send messages back and forth while playing. ANTHONYAAA if you want to play

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I love this game to the degree that I think I'm addicted.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
My wife plays it. It's a God-awful game with horrible blaring ads that continually invade the living room. There are times when I want to grab her iPad and smash it on the floor until it stops making noise.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
...This week I had A I I I I I U. What the hell do you do with that?

Wasn't that a song from BTO?

"Aiiiiiu, Sha-na-na-na"

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Id like to play sometime. My ats username or a variation of it is usually my gaming name. Usually more alphabetical like Enigmato, or en1gmat0.

Is there a way to find and challenge you to a game? Will you be willing to share your username here? Or does it randomly match you with players who are available?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Id like to play sometime. My ats username or a variation of it is usually my gaming name. Usually more alphabetical like Enigmato, or en1gmat0.

Is there a way to find and challenge you to a game? Will you be willing to share your username here? Or does it randomly match you with players who are available?

Damned if I know. You'll challenge John X and the username comes up zngfy7209975.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

What the hell do you do with that?

Swap them out, losing a turn, that's what.

I used to love the original game, but been a long time since I played it. I had some great rivalries, even had one that was extremely close to me skill-wise. That was fun, and challenging. We'd go back and forth on wins. Eventually, I guess I was winning too many, or they just moved on to something else.

I think my average word score stat was like 27, or very close to that. That's what I'd use most to look for folks to challenge.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
There's this other player that's beaten me 10-1.

I'll have a friendly chat with the neighbor's 3rd grader and ask her to take it easy on you.

top topics

join