It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting (school & police) relationships to large lottery winnings & gov life insurance payouts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I've read in a number of "conspiracy" sites that the government has either savings account and or life insurance on every natural born citizen and the accounts are associated to the persons CAPITAL name and SSN. These are created at birth and are not touchable by citizens, but are accessed by the government. Basically they create money when someone is born and also insure these people.

We are told that lotteries are funded by players but I've always wondered about this especially when I look at the numbers, payout method, etc. When there is a very large pot (say 200 - 400 million), while being fairly rare, they do happen and are major headlines. I have always had the suspicion that the money for tickets goes to the government for operating costs and they try to manipulate the winners however they can (30 year payouts for full jackpot vs 40-50% up front).

Now many people have seen these school shootings and shootings by police that often seem off in many ways. some people claim they are psy-ops and or totally staged. I would say that the chances of having a large lottery jackpot are almost the same as having a school shooting (previous thread showed some statistical relationship).

I'm wondering if there is any correlation between people being shot (by police and or in school shootings) to having large lottery jackpots. It seemed totally ridiculous when I though about it, but the fact of the supposed hidden accounts and the possibility of their use once the person is dead, made me think there could be relationship between these two events.

I have to look into the dates of the shootings and the dates of different sizeable lottery drawings, which won't be an easy task. But I am interested in seeing if there is correlation. We all know that the gov treats people like "cattle" and we've seen movies where people "win" the lottery and they get sent to a "paradise" or "island" only to be killed.

If there is a relationship it would explain some things.

The point of the accounts/insurance and shootings, are that the gov uses the lottery income as it comes in, and then relies on the accounts/insurance for the large payouts. So when the pots get big, they have to do something drastic to pay for it - liquidate the accounts/insurance policy.
edit on 3 26 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 26 2018 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Which insurer is underwriting 350 million people?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Smells like sovereign citizen thinking with a dash of seriously inefficient "management."

Needs more gold fringe.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
Which insurer is underwriting 350 million people?

Well that wouldn't be for one person, hence the reason multiple people are killed. IDK much about insurance companies, but I've heard that there are secret insurance companies that underwrite large investments like derivatives and entire MARKETS! it's like the insurance company for the central banks.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I work in insurance and would love to know more about these "black market insurers" (if they're out there).

One of the fundamental rules in the insurance industry is that "only PURE risk is insurable", pure meaning that there is only an opportunity for a loss if something were to happen, not an opportunity to gain. Therefore, investments and "capital markets" would not be insurable because they involve speculative risk, not pure risk.

But that doesn't mean someone couldn't have a black market insurance option that does insure those types of risks

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I work in insurance and would love to know more about these "black market insurers" (if they're out there).

One of the fundamental rules in the insurance industry is that "only PURE risk is insurable", pure meaning that there is only an opportunity for a loss if something were to happen, not an opportunity to gain. Therefore, investments and "capital markets" would not be insurable because they involve speculative risk, not pure risk.

But that doesn't mean someone couldn't have a black market insurance option that does insure those types of risks

Remeber in 2008 when people were talking about the housing market, and how the mortgages were sold as derivitives and there were HUGE (many trillions of $$) policies underwriting the derivitaves. It seemed kind of nebulous to me, and I may not have the correct terminology, but it really seemed like layers of insurance, each group getting bigger and each underwriting group larger. What I always wondered was who would be able to pay out if any of these investments went under. I heard a few reports that one market was in the hundreds of trillions of $$, which seemed impossible to me, but IDK much about insurance.

I guess the company that insures this would be something like the fed reserve is to real banks.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Shooting (school & police) relationships to large lottery winnings & gov life insurance payouts

This is total nonsense.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
misread lol
edit on 26-3-2018 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

This is total nonsense.

Stunning clarity. Stunning.

This is your brain on drugs, folks. Any questions?

top topics

join