It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazi Arthur Jones becomes Republican nominee in Illinois

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: Wayfarer

Do you have proof that everyone at charlottesville on that side were nazis?

The counter protest was identified as white nationalists (which include the aforementioned groups in their ranks), as I also listed in my previous post.

All of them?

Cause Trump never mentioned the word nazi or white nationalist. He said there were good people on both sides.

There were. I saw people interviewed from there that were disgusted by the nazis, but didnt want to see the statue removed.

Just like some who wanted it removed were disgusted by the violent antifa types there starting violence.

But yeah, even though trump specifically called out white supremacists, he must have been discussing them when he said there were good people.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Somehow this Nazi thinks its a good idea to take on the republican ticket knowing full well the damage it will do to the GOP image?

I worked for the local GOP as a media contractor during the last presidential elections; locally they were honorable men and women of character but the national leaders call the shots and talking points and They have hitched their wagon to the ultra nationalist, conservative Christian wagon ala the president. They know exactly the demographic they choose to appeal to...the God, Guns and anti abortion, and Racism. Notice the continuation of anti Obama rhetoric still popular on ATS. Politics is a science of perception and marketing. It got Trump elected. The Republicans paid me very well for my services.

edit on 26-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yep, anti Obama must mean racist.

I guess everyone that is anti trump must be anti white people then using that logic.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
Why is it the republicans bring out the worst of people? He's a neo-Nazi, what could go wrong....This kind of stuff is what will make me lose my support for the GOP and go independent.

No one in their right mind would allow a white supremacist to hold an elected seat. The same could be said of an ANTIFA extremist running for the Democrat ballot. Who the hell picks these people?

Are the voters or people that nominate these scumbags really that dumb?

Never heard of Keith ellison, anti semite that not only got elected but almost won the leadership of the democratic party?

and no one picked this republican guy.

He ran unopposed in a district were no other republican ran because they have no chance of winning in that heavily deomcratic area.

C'mon dude, you can do better than that. I thought for sure you'd tell us instead how its the Democrats fault a Nazi is running under the Republican banner (rather than your redirection above).

Why did he run on the Republican ticket (as opposed to some other party) do you think?

Why does that question matter?

This stu[pid guilt buy association crap is getting old.

Why did the guy the shot steve scalise support Bernie and democrats?

Well I guess that proves there is something evil about democrats and Bernie.

Or..

It shows that there are nuts on all sides of the political aisle, and we shouldnt act like a party is to blame iof there is some nutr that idenifies with them.

You are the one making the false equivalents. I never mentioned Republican's are nazi's because this many ran on the Republican ticket (that's something you assumed, so really you should be asking yourself why you believe that).

I asked you why you think he ran under the Republican banner and that misdirection is the best answer you've got?

Yes, your implication was not very subtle.

There is something about rtepublicans that attracted this neo nazi, so we need to focus inb that.

Its a old tactic and a dumb one.

Why did the scalise shooter support bernie and vote dmeocrats?

See how dumb this is?

But you go on and pretend you were not trying to smear republuicans by asking that question.

No dude, you keep making the false equivalent association because your mind can't grasp why this nazi would want to run under the Republican ticket.

The Scalise shooter was a wackadoo crazy (who in the same vein of anti-abortion murderers) believe that killing one individual they percieve as evil will save more lives later. I don't support this in any fashion whatsoever, and the shooter was every bit as evil as anyone else who commits murder (or attempted murder), regarless of political affiliation.

This individual in the OP has not killed anyone (that I know of), but merely is representing an overwhelmingly abhorrent group (Nazi), that almost all the folks both here on ATS or in the US disavow entirely. My question to you is why do you think he picked the Republican party to run under rather than the Democratic party (or some other 3rd party).....

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

He picked it because he is a nut, a racist.

Just like racist like Keith ellison that have espoused jewish hatred run and are elected as democrats.

Why would anti semites that pal around with anti semite louis Frrakhan run and get elected as democrats?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Do you have proof that everyone at charlottesville on that side were nazis?

The counter protest was identified as white nationalists (which include the aforementioned groups in their ranks), as I also listed in my previous post.

All of them?

Cause Trump never mentioned the word nazi or white nationalist. He said there were good people on both sides.

There were. I saw people interviewed from there that were disgusted by the nazis, but didnt want to see the statue removed.

Just like some who wanted it removed were disgusted by the violent antifa types there starting violence.

But yeah, even though trump specifically called out white supremacists, he must have been discussing them when he said there were good people.

You argument doesn't hold water.

Unite the Right Rally

The rally was organized under the banner of white nationalism (as well as the plethora of other hategroups I mentioned above).

If you march with white nationalists or nazi's, you are not innocent through ignorance of what those hate groups stand for.

Perhaps I am mis-remembering, but I don't think the Nuremberg trials allowed the 'I'm not a Nazi I only worked for the Nazi's' as a valid defense...

Ergo, your argument that there were some lilly white innocent conservatives marching with the Nazi's/white nationalists who had no idea of who they were marching with and were just there to protest the removal of the statue is bunk.

The sane conservatives wouldn't attend/touch that rally with a ten foot pole.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
a reply to: Grambler

Somehow this Nazi thinks its a good idea to take on the republican ticket knowing full well the damage it will do to the GOP image?

What party wants to be associated with an anti-Semite? They should've just let the democrats win by default, I know it would be wrong but it would be better than letting this dirt bag take the slot.

Because as our Republican president has said , some nazi's are 'very fine people'. I'd call that a tacit admission of support (you know, of the 'good' nazi's & white supremacists/nationalists).

Trump's own words

It's this kind of lie you just told that makes your kind of propaganda less and less effective with each passing day.
Keep it up, though. It's all good.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Why would anti semites that pal around with anti semite louis Frrakhan run and get elected as democrats?

If I had to guess I'd wager its likely to do with the Republican propaganda of Muslims=Terrorist that made it unfeasible for him to run as a Republican (if he wanted to, and I'm not saying he did).

Antisemitism is also abhorrent. That however, doesn't change the my original question (which you didn't answer, but instead gave a flippant response devoid of any critical thought).

Why would a nut/racist pick the Republican party over the Democratic party?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

If I had to guess I'd wager its likely to do with the Republican propaganda of Muslims=Terrorist that made it unfeasible for him to run as a Republican (if he wanted to, and I'm not saying he did).

Antisemitism is also abhorrent. That however, doesn't change the my original question (which you didn't answer, but instead gave a flippant response devoid of any critical thought).

I guess because a racist nut was already in place on the Democrat side.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There were all sorts of groups there. There were militia groups that were there to hold the peace, that were disgusted by the antifa types and nazi types. There were people that didnt know that protests were being launched by white suprmacits groups.

The ACLU was there to protect the rights of people to speak. There were people that were not white supremacists there to protest the removal of the statue.

“Good people can go to Charlottesville,” said Michelle Piercy, a night shift worker at a Wichita, Kan., retirement home, who drove all night with a conservative group that opposed the planned removal of a statue of the Confederate general Robert E. Lee.

After listening to Mr. Trump on Tuesday, she said it was as if he had channeled her and her friends — all gun-loving defenders of free speech, she said, who had no interest in standing with Nazis or white supremacists: “It’s almost like he talked to one of our people.”

Conservatives like Ms. Piercy, who have grown only more emboldened after Charlottesville, believe that the political and media elite hold them and Mr. Trump to a harsh double standard that demands they answer for the sins of a radical, racist fringe. They largely accept Mr. Trump’s contention that these same forces are using Charlottesville as an excuse to undermine his presidency, and by extension, their vote.

www.nytimes.com...

But this woman must be a liar, right?

And I guess no one on the other side were good people either, because they knew that antifa was showing up to cause violence.

Or there were terrible people and good people on all sides there, as trummp said.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Is this a serious rebuttal? I'd like to think there's more bouncing around in your head than a lame "I know what you are but what am I" quip.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I dont know.

I just showed you, and you acknowledged nuts and racist running (and winning) as democrats.

So I assume your question is why did this one racist run as a republican. Maybe he is for less taxes? Who knows or cares?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

There were all sorts of groups there. There were militia groups that were there to hold the peace, that were disgusted by the antifa types and nazi types. There were people that didnt know that protests were being launched by white suprmacits groups.

The ACLU was there to protect the rights of people to speak. There were people that were not white supremacists there to protest the removal of the statue.

“Good people can go to Charlottesville,” said Michelle Piercy, a night shift worker at a Wichita, Kan., retirement home, who drove all night with a conservative group that opposed the planned removal of a statue of the Confederate general Robert E. Lee.

After listening to Mr. Trump on Tuesday, she said it was as if he had channeled her and her friends — all gun-loving defenders of free speech, she said, who had no interest in standing with Nazis or white supremacists: “It’s almost like he talked to one of our people.”

Conservatives like Ms. Piercy, who have grown only more emboldened after Charlottesville, believe that the political and media elite hold them and Mr. Trump to a harsh double standard that demands they answer for the sins of a radical, racist fringe. They largely accept Mr. Trump’s contention that these same forces are using Charlottesville as an excuse to undermine his presidency, and by extension, their vote.

www.nytimes.com...

But this woman must be a liar, right?

And I guess no one on the other side were good people either, because they knew that antifa was showing up to cause violence.

Or there were terrible people and good people on all sides there, as trummp said.

You can't join the white nationalists to secretly support 'good' without being guilty by association. Your assertions on Antifa above are more skewed by propaganda than fact.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Maybe he is for less taxes? Who knows or cares?

Clearly you don't know.

I care. I'm genuinely curious as to why a literal Nazi thought Republican's were closer to his brand of flavor than any other party (and not in a 'haha, Republican's are nazi's' hyperbolic fashion as you seem to imply) but rather how/why does he think Republicanism is the best fit for the Nazi platform.

The fact that a Nazi think's Republicans best represent his values should make someone concerned that there is something amiss to foment that association.
edit on 13pm18fpmMon, 26 Mar 2018 15:32:41 -0500America/ChicagoMon, 26 Mar 2018 15:32:41 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It was possible to go and not realize when you were going that white nationalist were putting on the event.

Like the lady and her group that I showed.

And yes, people know that antifa was not obnly showing up at this rally, but intending to start violence.

When people saw the weapons that antifa brought, why did they stay?

Because, like those on the pther side, they were showing up to protest what they belived in.

Why did the ACLU< militia groups, and clergy show up to support the right to protest the removal of the statue. Why did many in these groups blame the left for the violence?

I think you need to take a good look at yourself before accusing others of buying propaganda.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Is this a serious rebuttal? I'd like to think there's more bouncing around in your head than a lame "I know what you are but what am I" quip.

I'd like to think you were able to read between the lines and avoid lying, but I realise that won't be possible.

The district in question is a sh*thole on the South side of Chicago full of oppressed black people with little opportunity. It's been like it for years. Actions speak louder than words. The treatment of black people in Chicago can only be described as racist, and in this particular sh*thole district , all under the stewardship of the same Democrat for the last decade...much like all of the other Chicago sh*tholes run by Democrats destroying the lives of black people.

edit on 26/3/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

Yep, anti Obama must mean racist.

I guess everyone that is anti trump must be anti white people then using that logic.

I don't think you are a racist. Do you think I'm a racist because I despise Trump.

You don't usually resort to this type of BS.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23263814]Wayfarer

And here we have it.

As I said, this was a thinly veiled attempt to link republican beliefs to nazis.

So dumb.
edit on 26-3-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I think you need to take a good look at yourself before accusing others of buying propaganda.

Ok, I'll bite. Show me the proof that ANTIFA was there not to counter-protest, but to start violence. Some direct evidence that ANTIFA started attacks would help.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
And this is what it has come down to in America. "At least he's not a democrat or a liberal" "At least she's pro choice and not a conservative" blah blah blah.

It's this ridiculous mindset that has gotten our country in the mess that it's in now and why we need more choices. Easier ballot access and more support for third/forth party/independent party candidates. With more choices we'll get better candidates.

I hate the term lessor of two evils. You still end up with evil. Don't vote for these idiots.

I'm hard pressed to find anyone that voted for Hillary or Trump that didn't say, at least he's better than Hillary or at least she's better than Trump. We can't live like this anymore. It's dumb.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join