It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Commercial Pilots describe UFO over New Mexico Audio Saturday 3 24 18 SCRUBBED from internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So i just listened to an audio between tower control and two commercial pilots asking for verification of an object above their position -out of the normal flight height for commercial airliners it made the local news with a recording of their conversation the beginning is a a lot of chatter and then it get better

Any way to get weather satellite footage or other footage from somewhere to verify there actually was something up there with them flying around?? it didn't show up on radar so it would have to be a visual look at that and surrounding area's flight paths and such...

www.kob.com...

Cheers

Damn the full recording was REMOVED..... So there's that.....
edit on 26-3-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Are pilots describing UFO over New Mexico in this recording?

Better get checklist:

1. Unable to identify according to audio recording.

Check! It's a UFO!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think the fact it was removed say's volumes it had ALL the pertinent info to research flight numbers , positions, altitude for two commercial airliners .. the full Audio WAS up i listened to it all just to turn around an hour later for it to be removed from utube , the news agency that broadcast it , and edited over by two other ufo site auto voice bot....

Effectively SCRUBBED FROM THE INTERNET .... Hmmm Wonder why Sensitive maybe?? I say give it more attention.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
If you research stuff that may be removed or edited, you might wan to look into software that grabs the audio or video as you view it. If it was recent, it may also still be in your internet cache. I've pulled audio and video that was months old from mine after it disappeared from the net.

If you do a search for your browser and operating system and "internet cache location" you will find where it is on your machine. The files will probably be random alpha-numeric file names, possibly without an extension, and you will have to dig through to find it. Sort by date and look for a file that is of certain size (above/below a certain size) and then try opening it in an audio player and if it is an audio file, it will work in most cases.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Nice catch OP!

I'm always interested in hearing commercial pilots talking about what they see in the skies.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So there you are. It hasn't been removed at all. Time for another conspiracy. This one is dead, Jim.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

The audio from THIS Saturday 3/24/18 has been removed and replaced if you can find the whole recording in it's original form post it

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You can possibly dig it out from your internet cache as DigginFoTroof suggested above. Your browser downloads web content then you see/play it in many cases.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I live in the 505 and seeing moving lights in the sky is very common. When up in the 4 corners area, or Jemez, where there is very little light pollution, some of the UFOs are spectacular.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Just now....While out walking the dog tonite, I saw a gray shape cross the sky from north to south fast, fast. Big, no noise, no lights.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Just saw this as well, Interesting & not the first time of this type of UFO being reported: France & Chile!

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Just WOW ATS- these stories should have garnered more that just 8 comments.... even discussing anything about it ...
Its almost as if this is a political website now ... oh wait it IS ! So where did all the UFO ATS'ers go ? Let me know and ill go discuss it there

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Something weird is going on with this story. For once I think we have a smoking gun sighting. I read and listened to this when it first showed up in my Google Now feed on my phone but now I cannot find anything remotely close to what I first heard.

top topics

join