It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Near ISS. Surely This Has To Be CGI Doesn't It ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

still looks fake to me, in fact it doesnt even looks like cgi, looks more like someone put an non-3d animation of an ufo o the footage

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The original YT uploader 'Hip Hop Studio' recorded the original footage as the lights came into view. The lights were already on screen when the record button was operated, as evidenced by the start of the video. The ISS camera did not move as far as I can see...the feed was cut and replaced with the message. Read his full description.

Oh, thanks ...for finding it and the explanation, both... I wasn't aware it was footage of footage! Well, then... dunno!

But I won't just say "it cannot be because we know everything that exists" ... I can say I don't know what the lights from exotic tech look like ...

and darn all hoaxers to heck for muddying the waters and making honest inquiry more difficult.

While I'm at it, darn those that hold useful, interesting and/or important secrets from their peers for reasons of power, elitism and ego. Don't know which sentiment applies here.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

still looks fake to me, in fact it doesnt even looks like cgi, looks more like someone put an non-3d animation of an ufo o the footage

I appreciate and respect your opinion but we have to be less biased and not jump to preconceived conclusions. The uploader appears to have no history of posting 'UFO' videos and for him to submit one there would have to be a reason. The fact that it looks "fake" to you doesn't mean it actually is. I'm not saying we are witnessing alien craft passing the ISS...it could be something entirely explainable by someone who is able to fathom it out with a degree of plausibility. The uploader could have been be so genuinely confounded by what he saw, that it prompted him to record the incident.

Not everybody on YouTube are bull#ting fakers.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

wrong, i know only one or two youtubers that do serious research

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   

and you obviously know all of them.
right?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That again is a personal opinion, as was mine. We can never truly know the genuine from the fakes, although some are so obvious they are laughable...we can only look and make a subjective judgement based on the information we have.

By the way, I don't know if English is your first language, and not that it matters, but even if only "one or two" do serious research, then my statement stands, does it not?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

not all, just the ones that have an bigger presence

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

very well, would be nice if ufoofinterest AKA scott brando appeared here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join