It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff Running for Local County Suggests He is Willing to Kill American Citizens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
twitter.com...

A candidate running for the office of Sheriff in North Carolina was caught on video advocating all manner of anti- Second Amendment policies, including a suggestion that it is ok to murder Americans to take their firearms.
Daryl Fisher, seen in the following footage, listed every gun control measure he could think of and admitted he was in favor of them.
Fisher then noted that many pro-gun Americans often repeat the phrase “I’ll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands.”
“OK” Fisher said, implying that he is fine with law enforcement literally killing Americans to take their guns away.

News Source Link: www.infowars.com...

The frak is wrong with these people. This guy running for sheriff is willing to kill his own citizenry if he had gotten orders to force people to take their firearms. Knowing full well the majority of us will not hand them in willingly. Has it come to the point of officials going to extremes to make this happen? This isn't even the beginning or could be?

To me this sets a very dangerous precedent and if more people like this sheriff are going to go to this extreme, you can only guess what people are thinking. If this rhetoric gains any traction,this will not go over well. I hope common sense prevails but it seems like it may be too late.

THANK YOU TO THE MARCH FOR OUR LIVES!

I am more concerned if people are willing to vote for this? The guy will obviously lose but still....
edit on 26-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: WarPig1939

Prediction: He loses.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not only that but the possibility that someone like this could be elected into office. That is a scary part.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

What sucks is sheriffs are voted for. Nothing could go wrong there...oh wait, i read the OP!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

I'll piss myself laughing if he gets elected

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Look past the part where he COULD be elected. Look at the part that rhetoric like KILLING AMERICAN CITIZENS is being accepted as a plan...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

He should put his hand up for the POTUS run in 2020 for the DNC - that's a big box he's just ticked.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939
a reply to: Vector99

Look past the part where he COULD be elected. Look at the part that rhetoric like KILLING AMERICAN CITIZENS is being accepted as a plan...

That's what is scary, with backing the schmuck could go anywhere and run for that position. He'll fit right in anywhere in the US, that is a bit of an issue.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
What sucks is sheriffs are voted for.

Why is that bad? We should have as much control over our local government as possible. Unlike Federal positions State and Local employees need to be more in touch with their constituents. If the guy in the Original Post repeated this to all of his I have a feeling he would lose as bas as Putin's opponent except this would be a more legit return.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Post Katrina firearms confiscation video. Pay particular attention to the comments about disarming, shooting americans. All it takes is one disaster, natural or fabricated.

Watching on YouTube unlocks a rabbit hole of like videos...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
The guy will lose obviously but how far would this go if it were an official running for office? Be it a governor, senator, congressman?

Would the anti-gun populace and media support this kind of rhetoric? Maybe? Maybenot?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What sucks is sheriffs are voted for.

Why is that bad? We should have as much control over our local government as possible. Unlike Federal positions State and Local employees need to be more in touch with their constituents. If the guy in the Original Post repeated this to all of his I have a feeling he would lose as bas as Putin's opponent except this would be a more legit return.

It is bad because of MSM influence. The easily influenced will not look into policies, they will parrot what they see. And vote that way.

Money shouldn't control elections,

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That is what I am worried about. A natural disaster will occur or a major disaster would occur and the HOMELAND SECURITY / Local PD / State PD would be going door to door forcing people to hand any firearms over or be killed.

I can still happen. But will it be taken to that level?

Or am I just being alittle too concerned?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It is bad because of MSM influence. The easily influenced will not look into policies, they will parrot what they see. And vote that way.

But better to have unelected persons potentially appointed to office by someone you don't agree with politically or philosophically?

I'll take my chances with elections.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

“I’ll give you my gun when you pry (or take) it from my cold, dead hands.”
“OK” Fisher said, implying that he is fine with law enforcement literally killing Americans to take their guns away.

Oh I see this is fake news and Infowars is reading into this man's words.
edit on 26-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No matter what news source it comes from. It will be fake or biased. It isn't like I had a place that says "VERIFIED NEWS" on it... That is why I posted the twitter account with the video.

Or would you prefer I got the news from CNN/ FOX/ NBC/ABC/Huffington Compost?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

That is what I am worried about. A natural disaster will occur or a major disaster would occur and the HOMELAND SECURITY / Local PD / State PD would be going door to door forcing people to hand any firearms over or be killed.

I can still happen. But will it be taken to that level?

Or am I just being alittle too concerned?

Protest, Riots, natural disasters, mass murder, terror attacks, foreign wars. What don't they use as an excuse anymore?

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

Did you also notice in the video the military occupied a church as a base of operations?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Yeah which imo is a moot point but either way I sense that we will be seeing more extremist views start popping up on ways to deal with the pesky 2nd Amendment rebels..

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Don’t you just love it when people spin stupid stories like this out of context.

Police don’t make laws they enforce them. If there was a law stating you can’t own semi automatic rifles anymore they would enforce that. Owning one would be a criminal act. What happens when criminals shoot at police? They get shot back.

It’s not FN rocket science to realize what he meant. But go ahead and whine about context. That’s about all you got.

Shoot and I don’t even like cops.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But better to have unelected persons potentially appointed to office by someone you don't agree with politically or philosophically?

I'll take my chances with elections.

I didn't say that at all now did I.

Elections are influenced by money, and typically work out.

I'd rather see someone with views that make change, real change in the paradigm. No, trump isn't that guy, he's too narcissistic for that.

However, locally, I also know I'm screwed.

I'm not cared about regardless, point in case the millions/billions spent on CAMPAIGNING.

WTF does a campaingn do for ME.

Short answer, nothing.

The money I'm going to see in relief with that Trump tax cut is on par with just giving me back what I lost with Obama.

I sold my business because of Obama. I won't restart it because of Trump. I was a niche market, and growing beyond 50 employees on a small business still isn't worth it, so I'll stick with refrigeration and make $40 an hour and let the boss worry about it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join