It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right in Front of Our Eyes Repentant t Unrepentant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Unrepentant Runner

Repentant Giver

It still amazes me how the waves from the cross surround us even today. There were one on each side of Jesus and one took up his cross and followed him into death while the other ran from the light.

This may sound harsh to many as i am always looking to defend but i tell you only the truth can be defended. Let us on this day reflect our own sins and turn them over to the man and accept forgiveness.

Rejoice for on this day Jesus put a stop to the separation of himself and his Father. By doing so he saved us all for our destiny is in his hand even if we fight against that truth.

Thank you to all involved.

edit on 25-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The worship of a man nailed to boards in the desert just seems warped to me.
Virgin mother...yeah, right.
I wasn't born yesterday.
How does the suffering of a possibly fictional character redeem my soul in any way?
I'm not trying to be an ass.
I just fail to grasp the logic.
Based on my own observation and experience "faith" seems to be a close cousin to ignorance.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

sadness to my eyes.

Are you in debt much?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Cheer up.
I'm not sure why you would be concerned, but no...I have no debts.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here is how i see it.

We live in an electric universe where a man basically cloned himself through the realms and went back in time. This man was the source of the universe and since he lets say split himself we were on a coarse to be torn apart universally as the two drifted further apart and the only to save us all was through his death and rejoining himself back to himself.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

Cheer up.
I'm not sure why you would be concerned, but no...I have no debts.

It is just another theory i am looking at. Srry to get up in so personal. Basically the debt is the devil and the means by which satan retains his grasp on us.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Surely you do see the two men in the threads i posted and how on this week these events seemed to play out and are forefront in our news. Just as there were three that were on the crosses when jesus was crucified. The timing and such is amazing to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
Here is how i see it.

We live in an electric universe where a man basically cloned himself through the realms and went back in time. This man was the source of the universe and since he lets say split himself we were on a coarse to be torn apart universally as the two drifted further apart and the only to save us all was through his death and rejoining himself back to himself.

This sounds like fiction. Can you prove any of this? Or do we have to take your word for it?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

lettuce be honest you would not accept either way.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Surely you do see the two men in the threads i posted and how on this week these events seemed to play out and are forefront in our news. Just as there were three that were on the crosses when jesus was crucified. The timing and such is amazing to me.
I don’t think anybody is making the connections that you are.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

lettuce be honest you would not accept either way.
you could keep on being vague or you could present whatever evidence you find compelling. Either way if you’re making wild claims like this , You should present the evidence that you have.
edit on 25-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Did you read the op? Did you visit the links?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I am also debtless. How does that fit into your idea?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Yes and yes.

Can you prove what you say?
edit on 25-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Yes and yes.

Can you prove what you say?

Can i prove that one person ran from the law and was unrepentant unto death and another ran into danger laying down his life for others?

That is proven in the threads.

Are you asking me to prove my view on Jesus?

Silly it is a matter of faith of which your master allows you none.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It is a good day to get it all out of your system and ask for truth and enlightenment. For one like you he would destroy much hate to free you.

I know it is heavy on your mind lest you not be bothered by my post.

let it go and be free

edit on 25-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Truth and enlightenment you say. Well the truth is Jesus was just a man. Enlightenment would be for you to realize that and find something more constructive to do other than chase childish fantasies. Maybe you can help me with something. How many people have been killed in the name of Christ? I forgot

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I am also debtless. How does that fit into your idea?

None are debtless here in the usa.

I believe that we are tied to more than just ourselves. You are not just you but that is a thread for another day.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Truth and enlightenment you say. Well the truth is Jesus was just a man. Enlightenment would be for you to realize that and find something more constructive to do other than chase childish fantasies. Maybe you can help me with something. How many people have been killed in the name of Christ? I forgot

All deaths have been in christ

In his name many

He is the fundamental force in this world.

If you wanna play silly numbers games the how many have been killed by the antithesis of christ?

How many in the name of nothing at all?

Perhaps your unbelief is just as dangerous as the claim you make.

Do you really expect to come call names and expect anyone to listen and actually hear after the anger that you tried to create in the readers mind.

Since when did ridicule become a successful teaching tool?

Perhaps you were forced by your own distaste and hatrid to become seemingly rabid in your remarks.

forgive me i am just thinkin out loud

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
The worship of a man nailed to boards in the desert just seems warped to me.Virgin mother...yeah, right. I wasn't born yesterday. How does the suffering of a possibly fictional character redeem my soul in any way? I'm not trying to be an ass.
I just fail to grasp the logic. Based on my own observation and experience "faith" seems to be a close cousin to ignorance.

I agree with you. The religious mindset is stupid in so many ways it's hard to imagine why people have these deep-seated beliefs. My belief is that a lot of people, both believers like the OP and non-beievers, concentrate on the superficial parts of the belief system and ignore anything else. Lots of people seem to need simplistic beliefs. But you have to admit that not everyone who believes this crap is stupid or ignorant. Plenty of doctors and lawyers are steadfast believers. So it must be a deep emotional need and belief that is instilled very early in a person's life.

But if you get beyond the superficial stuff and beyond the metaphors that some people take literally you will find that many Christian theologians have come to the conclusion that Jesus was a charismatic man with a message. And that the reason behind all this is to get people to live a good life. Is there something wrong with "Thou shall not kill" as a commandment? And what if we humans are not just pieces of flesh? What if the nature of Reality is such that we do have souls and we do survive death? What if materialism is wrong? I have to tell you there's a lot of evidence if you care to look around. That does not mean "Jesus died for your sins" at all, but it does mean that religions just might have a hint about what is going on. Listen to young children's accounts of reincarnation. Listen to the many NDE experiencers. Rationalists like to explain away such experiences as "dopamine" and all sort of explanations for which they have no proof whatsoever, but if you have even a small amount of curiosity about this sort of thing there is a wealth of material out there.

But the Bottom Line here is that this is the religion forum, not the debate forum, and people are allowed to formulate and discuss religious ideas here. They are not required to justify their beliefs to people like you.

edit on 3/25/2018 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join