It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Cuts ISS Live Feed Yet Again Due To UFO Caught On Camera...March 24, 2018

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Well if you freeze frame at 1:06 you can see the leprechaun riding the unicorn...

I wonder if this youtuber is aware of the thousands of tonnes of space debris that is orbiting the earth, and the atmosphere doesn't end when the clouds stop. Or as gortex pointed out, it could be as mundane as a reflection.

As I tell everyone, the U in UFO stands for Unidentied-that doesn't equate to nordics from Venus. Sailors often mistook manatees as mermaids-this youtuber is looking for mermaids.

I'll go with leprechaun riding the unicorn since it has as much validity as aliens.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Vivyinsect

Don't worry...nothing to fear. Ex NASA employee says these anomalies are nothing more than "space dandruff."

He says that many of the UFO sightings we see, especially recent sights from the International Space Station (ISS) Compound, are simply “space dandruff”.

www.ufoinsight.com...

Here are some large space dandruff:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

Show me a NASA green screen clip and not a YouTube Awakened Mind with ominous music misrepresentation.

I can do that

Please feel free to look at that image while listening to Amon Amarth-it's oddly soothing.

Viking UFOs sound very grim

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Lotsa junk in orbit. Thousands of pieces. I like the Space Shuttle UFO's and laser wars better.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Anything is possible.
To the diehard naysayers, I don't know where they come from but there are incredible craft roaming this planet, probably foreign and domestic, and we "inconsequentials," have no access to them whatsoever..We pay and they play.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
(In a dreamy broadcaster voice) "Selsun Blue Moon-A medicated maximum strength space dandruff shampoo" a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
That first video was hard for me to watch with sound on. Why does every YouTube vlogger feel obliged to make me listen to them and stare at video stills for five minutes every time the ISS camera captures an Intergalactic Space Frisbee (rhetorical)? I find the video overall is far too nebulous for any rational person to conclude the object is a ufo, or that it's even moving. All I can see is some light came into view then video went to blue screen. That doesn't mean the object was even emitting the light, as it could have been reflecting it.
edit on 25-3-2018 by drewlander because: Spellcheck failed me.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Here is the things I have a problem with concerning the conspiracy side of things..

A) why wouldn’t they use a delay if they need to cover things up???

B) how do we know the video actually was cut, and the cut is not a later addition by the person who posted the video second hand??

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reflections

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Well if you freeze frame at 1:06 you can see the leprechaun riding the unicorn...

I wonder if this youtuber is aware of the thousands of tonnes of space debris that is orbiting the earth, and the atmosphere doesn't end when the clouds stop. Or as gortex pointed out, it could be as mundane as a reflection.

As I tell everyone, the U in UFO stands for Unidentied-that doesn't equate to nordics from Venus. Sailors often mistook manatees as mermaids-this youtuber is looking for mermaids.
Interesting space debri or reflection that cruises up, hangs around for a bit and then zooms off in the direction it came from...But then maybe it was 'swamp gas'...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

The government and even NASA think they know better than us or think we aren't ready if ever...

we have to tell people not to eat tide pods and far far worse. knowing will only make things worse lol

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

You know what it is , we the ones that do think there's more to it other than reflections or balloons or whatever CGI geek is putting out there to fool us because either they don't believe anything of it or are just trying to get on people who just start noticing these anomalies so their judgement has been preconceived before they even get the chance to make up their own mind.

As we only have to be right once and those who oppose are right all the time.

You know they already awknolegded we were right, but still governments don't give us the recognition that we are right.

So there only one thing that can make it happen and imho it's happening right now..

Time's up people for whatever happens I'll be there..

Peace

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I wonder, is it possible that this really is just reflecting light, but NASA is deliberating cutting the feed to add mystery?

How many times have we heard a NASA press release that stops just short of promising proof of alien life, and then the actual report falls far short? (Something like: the press release screams ALIEN LIFE ON SATURN'S MOONS, and then the actual report is "A scientist is speculating that it's theoretically possible that microbes live on Enceladus. We don't actually know this, however, but we hope to send a probe 50 years from now.")

I hate to be a killjoy, but as others have said, the feeds are on a delay. If they really wanted to hide something, they wouldn't let us watch it for a good minute before switching off the camera. Such a mistake might happen once or twice because someone wasn't paying attention, but it's not going to happen as consistently as it does.

Maybe they're really looking for opportunities to create the appearance that they're hiding evidence of UFO's.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Either interstellar swamp gas or Hillary's latest reason for losing the election,Alien collusion

edit on CDTTuepm21261 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Those 'UFOs' are just lens flares and reflections. I already exposed Scott Waring and Streetcap1 as known hoaxers who love to fool their followers with those UFO nonsense.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
On the one hand, the fact that the video feeds often cut away when these objects are in view is suspect, but on the other side, why on God's green earth would NASA even have the cameras playing if they were aware of UFO's buzzing it and afraid for that evidence to leak out... Occam I think would agree with the debris/space dust explanation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join