It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Solar Minimum

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I've changed my mind on this subject. I may change again with more evidence. I now suspect we are heading for global famine with sky rocketing food prices within a few years. I've been watching some of those 2030 videos on YouTube. I see constant storms in the mid west, flooding, crop yields declining around the world, wheat prices skyrocketing, and unusual cold out west. Unfortunately I'm stuck in the hot part of the US. I now believe global warming was a big lie or excuse to tax the people while those in the know prepare for global crop failures starting around 2025 or 2028. It should only last 30 years though if you can survive. Then global warming will be back. Maybe it won't be that bad. If you search 2030 global cooling on YouTube, you can probably find a channel. With some information.

Correction, search for adapt 2030
Possible ways to survive might include aquaponics or growing food indoors. In one video I heard the US dept of agriculture was lying about actual crop yields.
Here's one video link, I only watched a minute of it so far talking about vertical farming or indoor farming. If it rapidly warms up acros the US and up in Canada and farmers are able to get normal grain production this year and the mid west storms stop, I may change my mind again. I don't really want to get into aquaponics.
m.youtube.com...

edit on 27/5/19 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

m.youtube.com...

The last video describes the channel better. The speaker is already convinced the weather is changing dramatically worse and it's not due to global warming.
edit on 27/5/19 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join