It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why you'll see a lot of 'evil eye' gloves at the March For Our Lives

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Ok, no big deal.

One eye on their hand, the evil eye?

Yeah totally normal.

CNN

"Evil eyes" are set to be a big symbol of the march, similar to the way pink pussy hats represented the Women's March last year. They're mostly expected to turn up on gloves, but watch for them on signs, t-shirts and in other forms

queue Twilight Zone music... dee doo dee doo dee doo

Things are getting weirder!

Back to sleep!
Back to sleep!
Back to sleep!

Democrat's vs Republican's WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON!!!

I'M ON TEAM LIBERAL!! DON'T LET TEAM CONSERVATIVE WIN!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Ok, no big deal.
Back to sleep!
Back to sleep!

Good lad...off you go!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

When will America stop having stupid new occult's and gang factions? That's it I'm creating my own Faction.

My faction will be called Brotherhood of Steel! We shall takeover America and build Mammoth tanks drive over enemy tanks.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
If your thinking only applies to a two party system, you are more than likely a statist hell bent on maintaining said system. Thus, the divide, the corruption, the lies, the subversion, the lesser of two evils paradigm, etc.

Either you are for real change or you are for the suppression of it.

Calling yourself a liberal or a conservative can be equated to simply where you get your news from.

I'm not impressed anymore. I'm with Gerald Celente.....political atheism is the way to go.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: makemap

When will America stop having stupid new occult's and gang factions? That's it I'm creating my own Faction.

My faction will be called Brotherhood of Steel! We shall takeover America and build Mammoth tanks drive over enemy tanks.

Sorry buddy. "The Brotherhood of Steel" name has already been taken by Fallout 4

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Also known as the 'stank eye.'

Coincidence? I think not!

edit on 25-3-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Illuminati/MK Ultra symbolism. Sounds legit. This 'march' being funded by Soros and his pals in the Elite?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
The poles on this planet exist because the planet is an abomination, as is politics...which is simply representative of the poles themselves.

I look forward to the end of it all. The game. The end of the game. Can't have two winners in a proper game where only one side wins.

edit on 24-3-2018 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It doesn't surprise me. Not since they literally tried to put a curse on Trump. Reasoning has left the left.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   

That would not be tanks. Power Armor

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

It doesn't surprise me. Not since they literally tried to put a curse on Trump. Reasoning has left the left.

Not to mention the curse Trump put on himself when he bailed on his promises.

www.axios.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
How would that effect people with blue eyes? Trump has blue eyes, would it backfire? Would it be like a lazer challenge between two sorcerers having it out?

Would it be like this?

edit on 25-3-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Careful, I think Bethesda owns the rights to that name.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:00 AM
link   
A bunch of unarmed hippies marching in a big group sounds like a target rich environment to me. I wouldn’t go near that mob of useless tools.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   

From the same person who got Feminists to wear genitalia on their heads and be proud of it. I'm not surprised. Hell they even got some so called men to do it and be proud.

I swear I'm in an alternate universe these last couple years.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Further than that, even. The brotherhood feature in every installment. They've been an established concept for more than 20 years.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

You may have the same problem with Mammoth Tanks, which feature as a concept from EA's Command and Conquer.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I say "grab em by the pussy (hats)!"
Seriously though, marches don't mean shnitzle anymore. They used to when the only way to be heard was to get on the news and reach the whole country. The only way to do that was to have a big enough spectacle worthy of the camera. The internet has changed that. We all have access to the world in our pockets now. I'd join the faction with the biggest guns. I'd call it "The Christians ". And thank god they do

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
a reply to: pavil

I say "grab em by the pussy (hats)!"

Don't be surprised if you get 'knee'd' in the gonads for that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join