It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when humans fight back! petare venezuela 1954 humanoid encounters

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Is it me or does it seem like the Latin countries are always experiencing some weird UFO deals???

Like its open season for UFOs.

I remember Mexico city and all the wierd VHS clips of strange humanoids flying about.

Some of that looked convincing.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: Lathroper

he's being sarcastic

No I actually believe they have long been working on alien tech in South America, Bush was a friend of Hitler and his family carry on there are all kinds of connections top odd things happening over the years.

But it isn't enough to touch on a subject that you sound as if you knew something that is not generally known, you have to open up to the forum's members for we are all here to learn from one another. The Bush-Hitler connection, as loose as it is, doesn't connect to UFO/alien goings on in S.A. You have to link them with reliable evidence/proof. What alien tech do you believe is taking place in S.A. How have you become privy to such info? Your beliefs have to be based on some facts. What are they? What or who can you quote? Are there any public sources that back up your beliefs? Or are you just spinning your wheels?

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Fake.

Don't just say, inanely, "Fake". Provide the details for calling it "Fake".

I'm not...it was just a little antagonistic play on my behalf...no disrespect to the OP.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: humanoidlord
Thanks for the story, there are hundreds of events like this....

Can you provide public reports of any of the "hundreds"?

With these kind of high-strangeness tales, you need to be reading books such as the likes of those written by Jacques Vallée and John Keel. Some of the case studies are truly bizarre and can only be described as 'out of this world' encounters. They scream "alien contact" but that does not necessarily mean off-world aliens.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
That's the best they could do?

Technology beyond ours and that's it?

Methinks us to be a more brutal species.

Time to conquer the stars.

Find their home world and slap the # out of them.

The Earth is a vindictive place.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: humanoidlord

he's being sarcastic

No I actually believe they have long been working on alien tech in South America, Bush was a friend of Hitler and his family carry on there are all kinds of connections top odd things happening over the years.

But it isn't enough to touch on a subject that you sound as if you knew something that is not generally known, you have to open up to the forum's members for we are all here to learn from one another. The Bush-Hitler connection, as loose as it is, doesn't connect to UFO/alien goings on in S.A. You have to link them with reliable evidence/proof. What alien tech do you believe is taking place in S.A. How have you become privy to such info? Your beliefs have to be based on some facts. What are they? What or who can you quote? Are there any public sources that back up your beliefs? Or are you just spinning your wheels?

You know there are a whole lot of "you have too's in your post, you a moderator now?

This thread could be related. I have a right to my opinion without trying to post the hundreds of things I have read that I base it on just like OP has a right to post this thread unproven.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

crap, i quoted the wrong post that was meant for fromtheskydown
i am very sorry, just ignore

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

huh i actually quoted him, i think you read wrong

the answer to your post is below the one you quoted

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

yes its off-topic
you somehow even managed to confuse venezuela with paraguay

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

agree

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

uh oh, here comes the post-doty ufologists
make it stop!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

the trifecta of weirdness is mexico-UK-russia, most interesting reports come from these countries

I remember Mexico city and all the wierd VHS clips of strange humanoids flying about.

i remenber those clips too, some were very weird, one of them even showed an humanoid inside an flying tricicle thingy!

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

as i have said not only his post is off-topic but it also uses post-doty disinfo

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

carefull, we are dealing with powerfull interdimensional beings

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

i dont even know anymore
now you are linking random threads on my threads, just stop please
this is going above off topic territory

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
An adorable 35 pound ewok who could probably bench half a ton, with fur of that comparable to that of the Nemean Lion? Well ain't that normal!?

Vallee mentioned one woman who had an eerie encounter with something similar, and then later came across an image of Akkadian or Sumerian Scorpion Men really reminded her of the creature.

I've heard one or two stories about humanoids getting shot, and it didn't do anything.

Let the frying pans fly!!! SnF

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Dbl post

edit on 8-4-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join