It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when humans fight back! petare venezuela 1954 humanoid encounters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: manuelram16

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
INTRODUCTION
this is an bizzare and quite singular tale of an fight between unknow beings and an human
CASE

The author lists some close encounters of the third kind in Venezuela for 1954, and notes that exactly two weeks before the Lorenzo Flores incident, two truck drivers in Caracas stumbled into a police station, torn bleeding, and terrified, and gasped out a story which might have been ignored by the police "had it not been for an exceptional witness." He indicates that Jose Ponce, a helper, and Gustavo Gonzales, who drove a panel truck in the early morning hours of November 28, were going to Petare some 15 miles away to pick up a load of food to be delivered in Caracas in time for the markets which opened about daylight. As the truck was in a street on the outskirts of Caracas, at about 02:00 a.m., the men found their way blocked by a glowing disc-shaped object of about ten feet in diameter and was hovering about six feet above the street. Gonzales stopped the truck and the two men sat there for a moment staring in amazement at the object. They then got out of the truck and walked closer to the object until about 25 feet from it. They then saw a very hairy dwarf-like man approach them. Gonzales grabbed this entity and lifted him off the ground, he later told police the creature weighed about 35 pounds. But the entity twisted out of the truck driver's grasp and gave him a shove that sent him sprawling backward. Ponce had had enough and turned to run for help at a police station that was only a couple of blocks away. Before Gonzales could stand up, the creature leaped several feet into the air and came for Gonzales, who noted that his attacker's eyes were glowing in the truck's headlights "like yellow cat's eyes." Gonzales managed to get up on one knee and took his knife out. When the entity came at him again, he noted that it had webbed extremities with claws about an inch long instead of hands. He tried to stab the entity in the shoulder but the blade slipped as if he had struck steel. Another being jumped out of the glowing craft and pointed a small shiny tube at Gonzales. It produced a brilliant beam of light that blinded Gonzales for a moment "and he thought he was gone... but when he could see again the object was rising above the trees and was quickly lost in the night." Gonzales ran for the police station and arrived a couple of minutes after Ponce. The police first thought Gonzales and Ponce were drunk or crazy, but a doctor was summoned, and determined that both men were in a state of shock and that neither of them had been drinking. Gonzales was treated for a long deep scratch down his left side and was placed under sedation. A well-known Caracas physician had witnessed the entire incident while had been on a night call and had been driving behind Gonzales when Gonzales came upon the object blocking the street. This doctor told the authorities that he had witnessed the fight, but had been reluctant to confirm their report for fear of ridicule. After being later assured that he would not be identified in the reports, the doctor made his statement to police. The APRO representative in Caracas was informed by press representatives that the doctor was subsequently invited to the United States for consultation with authorities here regarding the "little men" involved in the case.

source: ufologie.patrickgross.org...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
as far as i know, despite it being an scifi staple, this is the only realiable account of an fight between humans and ufonauts
and indeed its an very detailed account, with police participation and remmants in the form of bruises in the witness
truly an undebunkable case

Fake.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: chunder

There is actually no evidence that the encounter involved owls. Astonishing Legends podcast does an excellent 3-part series on this event that is quite detailed and well researched.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

did you really do this just as an revenge angaist me calling your ISS video fake?
looks like you arent mature enough for ATS

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: deadmeat08

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I have often wondered Why did George Bush and Angela Merkel Buy Land in Paraguay among others what-sup with that .
I know they are next to a US air force base.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

did you really do this just as an revenge angaist me calling your ISS video fake?
looks like you arent mature enough for ATS

Yes I did and that ISS video is not actually mine...again, if you care to actually pay attention to what you are looking at, then you would have realised your error.

I actually like your threads with the strange encounters as I have plenty of books on that kind of material and it is one of the things that leads me to believe such high strangeness incidents are possibly a result of inter-dimensional crossovers. But I don't limit myself to singular explanations for strange phenomena, I like to keep an open mind.

And, for the record, I don't regard the case in your OP a fake.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

a little off-topic dont you think

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a reply to: gunshooter

but in that case the "goblins" never did any harm
the story here is different

It's different but normal for humans: unwarranted hostility. Since the story goes that the craft occupants were engaged in sample collecting, Gonzales, the driver, tried to grab one of the entities and suffered for it.

Why would aliens land or hover the craft over a road? Doesn't caution dictate locating the craft on the fields (assumed) next to the road, turning off the craft's luminosity (why is it needed?), keeping a lookout for human vehicles and just waiting for the vehicle to pass. After all, at 2 am traffic should have been light.

Why is everybody awake at 2 am?

A well-known Caracas physician had witnessed the entire incident while had been on a night call and had been driving behind Gonzales when Gonzales came upon the object blocking the street.

Did the physician exit his vehicle to get a better view 'cause if he didn't the 2 victims' vehicle had to block his view and couldn't really describe details.

Gonzales, the driver, proved to be not just young but a stupid macho man.

I read all of the accounts, stemming from the main one, and all of the authors change little details. Van or truck? 1 or 4 entities?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
a reply to: humanoidlord
Thanks for the story, there are hundreds of events like this....

Can you provide public reports of any of the "hundreds"?

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Fake.

Don't just say, inanely, "Fake". Provide the details for calling it "Fake".

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

very well
you are half-way to become an real researcher
now you need to see what is real and what is fake

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Lathroper

the closest to the original one is the one i posted
its very likely we aret dealing with aliens

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

agree

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

he's being sarcastic

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

very well
you are half-way to become an real researcher
now you need to see what is real and what is fake

Are you qualified to tell me the difference between real and fake? I have been a "real" researcher. I've been a UFOlogist since 1957. When did you wake up? You don't know for a fact what took place there. All you have is a story. I'm not a believer, I depend on facts, truth. If something happened and the article reflects truth, then all you can do is be informed. Nothing or anyone can change it. It's of another era. It was an entertaining read and I'm glad you posted it.

edit on 3/28/2018 by Lathroper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Depends.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Depends.

On what? Bible quoters are always off-topic. You went off topic and you're sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Depends.

On what? Bible quoters are always off-topic. You went off topic and you're sarcastic.

Lol talk about off topic!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

he's being sarcastic

No I actually believe they have long been working on alien tech in South America, Bush was a friend of Hitler and his family carry on there are all kinds of connections top odd things happening over the years.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join