It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Amendment Foundation Sees 1,200% Surge In Youth Membership, Donations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: howtonhawky
imo we should put the super semi's in the closet until we get raided or invaded by a strong force

imo we should duck under the current mess being put forth by anti gunners by not being so in yo face with our rights

imo we should learn that mentality is everything when it comes to protecting our rights.

You are right.

We should also curtail other rights similarly, so as to not upset others. Maybe if Hogg would stifle his 1st Amendment right, he can start a wave of action that will have us all give up our rights and not wave them in peoples faces.

Because there is only certain times and ways we should engage in rights. While we are at it, we should ask dogs to stop barking. Why effect our first amendment rights only? Lets spread that to other animals.

Sorry...i know that came across a bit rude. Its not my intent. I just think we forget what "rights" are.

Not rude just comprehensive of my post

everything i purposed is self regulation and not recommending changing any laws but they way we interact on personal level such as putting forth a different face on the mentality we pose as gunners.

In otherwords i think at this time freedom would be better served if we just give them some space to vent and put forth a more friendly position.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Bottom Line , Nobody in these United States of America who Truly Believes in it's Core Principle of Personal Freedom will Ever Cede their Constitutional Right to Bear Arms because of Any Decision by some Government Bureaucrat , or Anii-American Anarchist Group . The Law is on WE THE PEOPLE'S Side . Cry Freakin' Babies Need to STFU Already and Except that Reality .

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

imo we should put the super semi's in the closet until we get raided or invaded by a strong force

imo we should duck under the current mess being put forth by anti gunners by not being so in yo face with our rights

imo we should learn that mentality is everything when it comes to protecting our rights.

You are right.

We should also curtail other rights similarly, so as to not upset others. Maybe if Hogg would stifle his 1st Amendment right, he can start a wave of action that will have us all give up our rights and not wave them in peoples faces.

Because there is only certain times and ways we should engage in rights. While we are at it, we should ask dogs to stop barking. Why effect our first amendment rights only? Lets spread that to other animals.

Sorry...i know that came across a bit rude. Its not my intent. I just think we forget what "rights" are.

In otherwords i think at this time freedom would be better served if we just give them some space to vent and put forth a more friendly position.

So basically we should just let them have free reign to spread disinformation unchallenged and brainwash even more people with their baseless rhetoric and complete ignorance of the subject?

I don't see how that serves anyone but gun control advocates, whose views don't stand up to scrutiny. I question why you would honestly suggest this if you're pro-2nd.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The majority of Americans are for common sense gun control.

Apparently they're not.

Because common sense dictates reading the Bill of Rights.

Due process, innocent until proven guilty in courts of law.

Gun control is the antithesis of common sense.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It is about energy and how they have to play it out. It is pretty clear just as the poster above you stated we will not win any battles by arguing like elementary students. Understand that their mentality currently is not one of learning and the sooner we give them no more attention the sooner they run out of power.

My point was toward the fact that if tomorrow we had a million ar march then we would only fuel the other side.
Put forth a more acceptable front and they will melt.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

It is about energy and how they have to play it out. It is pretty clear just as the poster above you stated we will not win any battles by arguing like elementary students. Understand that their mentality currently is not one of learning and the sooner we give them no more attention the sooner they run out of power.

Gun control groups are active 365 days a year. If the other side of the issue isn't put out there, they control the narrative. Sit back and hope they run out of steam isn't realistic. They've been at this for decades and have gotten more and more organized. Are you new to this?

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

ok then just ignore me and watch your freedom be swallowed by some kids...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

cannot disagree with you.

you and i will not control a narrative. that is the MSM's job. This morning i saw them flashing big, bold red letters warning me of the dangers of CO2 in Mexican hotel rooms. I kid you not.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Another way to begin to regain freedom would be to take back the control of the educational systems. From 1st grade all the way to the universities and that would begin with booting devos butt. She is bout the dollars and not the sense. School is where they are breeding ignorance.

notice how the interviewers in the vids are using a soft touch. That is the way right now.
edit on 27-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   

ok then just ignore me and watch your freedom be swallowed by some kids...

You're arguing for us to ignore them and let them swallow our freedom. Sorry I can't agree that's a good idea.

Another way to begin to regain freedom would be to take back the control of the educational systems. From 1st grade all the way to the universities and that would begin with booting devos butt. She is bout the dollars and not the sense. School is where they are breeding ignorance.

Now this has some merit. Our education system definitely needs some work.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You're arguing for us to ignore them and let them swallow our freedom. Sorry I can't agree that's a good idea.

that was sarc a bit but also true.

If you push against the stupidity too much it will back fire.

This will settle in a matter of days unless we force our ideas and beliefs on vessels that are not prepared for truth yet.

edit on 27-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

that was sarc a bit but also true.

If you push against the stupidity too much it will back fire.

This will settle in a matter of days unless we force our ideas and beliefs on vessels that are not prepared for truth yet.

This thing that's been going on for decades will settle in days? Even if you're just talking about the extra push since Parkland, that's been going on for a month and a half.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I wonder do you doubt my words or are you forced to reply?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join