It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibrations of LOVE, Peace and Strength to the YOUTH rallies against gun violence-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm so proud of these kids and their activism.

Maybe there is a coming generation who actually can make America great again, by holding politicians accountable, and can get the NRA OUT of our government.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

This is great but it’s a no-brainer. Just vote out the conservative Republicans in office and you’ll get some halfway decent gun control and many other humane things.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

Sheep are less than a dime a dozen. Shouldn't you be proud of the social engineers who cooked up this ruse?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Hopefully the NRA will still be around protecting us regular folk from people that seek to punish law abiding citizens.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

These young people need to recognize that our 2A is not the cause. Guard your 2A like treasure.

Americans once had the right to own slaves.

Then common sense prevailed and that right was taken away. The same will eventually happen with the right to own arms.

It may take awhile, but it will happen.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

These young people need to recognize that our 2A is not the cause. Guard your 2A like treasure.

Then common sense prevailed and that right was taken away. The same will eventually happen with the right to own arms.

There will be bloodshed before that happens

edit on 24-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Says the guy that doesnt realize we're all slaves now, and "assault rifles" are about the only thing we've got prevent that from becoming Absolute.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You obviously were that kind of teen. Me I sat with the kids others made fun of.
I befriended those who had no friends because they didn't look like everyone else or were not as " cool" as other kids. I was enriched by that experience. They didn't take from me. Maybe I helped maybe I didn't but I was always open to acceptance and reaching out.
Not out it pity but out of compassion. And I know that I'm not unusual. I know that there are many people like me who really do care. So take your ugly thoughts out of here. They don't belong. If you're interested in contributing in a useful manner you're welcome to stay but if not just move along. Really.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

The NRA is like the ACLU. It is protecting a 'right', namely our Second Amendment. Very important.

People that lash out at the NRA really don't fully comprehend their importance.

The ACLU has a lobby and a membership along with requests for donations.

The NRA has a lobby and a membership along with requests for donations.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarPig1939

Who ya gonna shoot? How will you identify the enemy?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Who ya gonna shoot? How will you identify the enemy?

Anyone that tries to disarm me and my fellow citizens or commit acts of tyranny.

I will defend the constitution/bill of rights against all enemies foreign or domestic.

To the last bullet, to the last man.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Double post

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Bull#. They serve gun manufactures only.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
How many of these "adults" bully others daily because of what they wear and how they look? The issues have nothing to do with guns but hey let's take the easy way out and don't blame jocks and cheerleaders for their disgusting behavior towards other students.

So what are you calling for? Kids not being allowed to be "jocks," or "cheerleaders?"

Is it intimidating to you? Should everyone get a participation trophy, a letterman jacket with the corresponding patches (even if they don't play/participate in the activity), and be crowned Homecoming Kings & Queens as to no offend some snowflake who may go on a rampage?

This notion blows my mind. I was a bully in high school, I was also a teenager. To suggest that some kid who is getting bullied as an excuse for them shooting up their school is arguably the dumbest thing I've heard in my entire life.

Americans are more concerned with censoring video games and blaming bullies for mass shootings - it's absolutely brazen as to why nothing ever gets done about it.

"Now isn't the time to politicize this," has been said for years now, and the demographic that is experiencing these mass shootings has had enough - and they know very well that nothing will be done about it, and they want their voices to be heard.

I live in reality - this has been all over social media for months now, it has nothing to do with George Soros or some grand conspiracy - it's a fact of life in America that we have sn inherent gun problem.

Japan had fourteen gun murders in 2014, and it's been lower every year since. Yes, we have nearly triple their population but fourteen times three is nowhere close to the 30,000+ gun murders in America.

Mass shootings are a problem - an American problem. Even Trump (used) to be agree that politicians were too scared to speak out against the NRA. Funny, watching the "anti-establishment," candidate continually flip-flop to keep his base in line.

High school students are most definitely naive and have a lot to learn, but they're also not paranoid conspiracy theorists who are obsessed with identity politics and feeding their confirmation biases.

They're experiencing mass shootings in school - not mass echo chambers in the form of mob mentality on anonymous internet boards.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This is the whole problem with this issue.

Instead of engaging in debate to make the case for gun ownership, the answer is always death and destruction.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

This is the whole problem with this issue.

Instead of engaging in debate to make the case for gun ownership, the answer is always death and destruction.

Shall not be infringed. Freedom or fire.

No negotiation

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
People

Can we remember this is a rally against gun violence. Not a rally against guns.
No one here is for gun violence.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
People

Can we remember this is a rally against gun violence. Not a rally against guns.
No one here is for gun violence.

Thank you.

lol...thanks for that reminder. Yay!! Boooo on gun violence.

Now, join the NRA....because they advocate against gun violence everyday. They advocate for safety, responsibility, and education. Know your rights. Preserve your rights.

Let's focus on the societal problems.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Bull#. They serve gun manufactures only.

You read too much lib $#!+.

I would assume gun manufacturers are hefty contributors to them. That should be no surprise. Duh...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

SAD THEY DON'T GOT MORE SUPPORT FROM THEIR ELDER LEADERS IN POWER...

Like the tour buses that lined up to take the school kids to the Florida Statehouse, arranged by Debbie Wasserman Schultz?

Where do you THINK all the money and media for these kids is coming from? Santa Claus?

You know... in the America I live in... anyone using "Child Soldiers" and pushing them to the front lines is a coward and a ghoul.

www.facebook.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join