It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Positive vibrations of LOVE, Peace and Strength to the YOUTH rallies against gun violence-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
I give them part of my spirit energy. They see through old world politics.
Spirit energy isn’t a real thing.

I always find it amusing when people call this like it holds any weight whatsoever.

I understand you are a skeptic and all, but really, when you resort to such arrogant claims you are only contributing to all the ignorance that is rampant on this globe.

link   
They are being manipulated for political means. Let's face the reality here-they are kids-they know what they are told and just beginning to form their individual ideas.

I send positive thoughts that they grow into their own personhoods without manipulations.

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

As a parent myself I am proud of them.
I remember when I was younger in their age group and I'm sure my peers and I would of struggled to get together and get behind a serious political cause as 1 like they are.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Now we just need to teach them to do their own research and formulate their own opinions based on facts.

Lead by example.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Sending many positive vibrations of LOVE, Peace and Strength to the YOUTH trying to stand up against gun violence. On their own?

They got my respect. As a parent it is something to be proud of.

SAD THEY DON'T GOT MORE SUPPORT FROM THEIR ELDER LEADERS IN POWER...

You mean our youth being pawns of leftest to implement gun control?

Sure, best wishes...

Not really.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Some of you seem not to care what they been through because of these guns and assault weapons. Selfish?
This is not a political thread so I won't be debating in this thread.
Share your vibes or go play in the trump piles.
Anyone who calls an AR 15 an assault rifle, Does not understand the issues.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Meh take care?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

I give them part of my spirit energy. They see through old world politics.
Spirit energy isn’t a real thing.

I always find it amusing when people call this like it holds any weight whatsoever.

I understand you are a skeptic and all, but really, when you resort to such arrogant claims you are only contributing to all the ignorance that is rampant on this globe.
Spirit energy is still not a real thing. But while you’re focusing on thoughts and prayers, people who understand how the world works or going to work on legislation that will ensure that people who do not understand what reality is, cannot manipulate our kids or pass legislation that will make it harder for law-abiding citizens to own guns.
edit on 24-3-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yeah i heard an "organizer" kid call into NPR while I was driving the other day. Turns out Tampa Police Dept. gave all the schools the maps of where to show up today. Take that as you will.

link   
Yeah, let's listen to tide pod eating kids. They know better. :rolleyes:

link   

Some of you seem not to care what they been through because of these guns and assault weapons. Selfish?

Facts ONLY.

Since 2010, AR-15 style rifles have become one of the "most beloved and most vilified rifles" in the United States, according to the New York Times.[4] It has been promoted as "America's rifle" by the National Rifle Association. It has also been the weapon used in many of the largest mass shootings in the United States,[4] and is often legally classified as an "assault weapon" due to its "military features", removal of which allowed some makes to be classified as "sporting".[5] The Federal Assault Weapons Ban restricted the Colt AR-15 and derivatives from 1994-2004, although it did not affect rifles with fewer cosmetic features.[6][7] There are an estimated 10-12 million in circulation in the United States.[4]

(post by St0rD removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
How many of these "adults" bully others daily because of what they wear and how they look? The issues have nothing to do with guns but hey let's take the easy way out and don't blame jocks and cheerleaders for their disgusting behavior towards other students.
edit on 24-3-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Protests are cool. meet new people, afterwards party a little, possibly get laid, choose a new hair style (dreads) party some more.... and .....

And vote in the coming elections. This issue has activated an new breed of electorate...and the GOP is sh!tting bricks.

The times they are achangin....
edit on 24-3-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

Clearly you've got a little troll living in your heart.

Otherwise, why would you be such a dick?

You apparently don’t understand the concept of irony. I am firm in my position because people who live in fantasyland are trying to legislate my life based on their beliefs.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Facts ONLY.

Since 2010, AR-15 style rifles have become one of the "most beloved and most vilified rifles" in the United States, according to the New York Times.[4] It has been promoted as "America's rifle" by the National Rifle Association. It has also been the weapon used in many of the largest mass shootings in the United States,[4] and is often legally classified as an "assault weapon" due to its "military features", removal of which allowed some makes to be classified as "sporting".[5] The Federal Assault Weapons Ban restricted the Colt AR-15 and derivatives from 1994-2004, although it did not affect rifles with fewer cosmetic features.[6][7] There are an estimated 10-12 million in circulation in the United States.[4]
According to what you just posted here. An A.R. 15 is only considered an assault weapon, When you attach specific accessories to it. So my earlier statement stands. AR 15’s are not assault rifles.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

Clearly you've got a little troll living in your heart.

Otherwise, why would you be such a dick?

You apparently don’t understand the concept of irony. I am firm in my position because people who live in fantasyland are trying to legislate my life based on their beliefs.

Irony?
Like the one I see everytime I speak with folks who wholeheartedly deny the possibility of a spiritual world like it was some sort of absolute truth, even though it might be right all around themselves?

Yeah, I think I know what irony is.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

On their own?

There's a snip load of money behind this and COLLUSION.

Pushing the same old agenda they have been since 1934.

Take the guns, and forget about the entire bill of rights is what this is all about.

Those idiots should try reading both current law and that GD piece of paper.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Its great that they are participating...

what's not great is some of the outright lies they are parroting that come straight from the CNN/MSNBC talking points. (and yes the ones Fox found to parrot their talking points is also a sore spot for me)

Now we just need to teach them to do their own research and formulate their own opinions based on facts.

Your points are absolutely valid. Parroting in the name of self discovery. Yet this is not uncommon on either the left or the right. Humans are by nature copy cats. Babies learn to smile by copying the smiles around them etc. That is not some innate knowledge, it is parroting what they see without knowing what it will '' mean'' later.

So even if they ARE parroting I believe that much of their research to formulate their own opinions is based on fact already. That research is being forced on them by an elder society that has failed to foster a culture where mad-men cannot walk into a school and slaughter upon whim.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

I support the right of the educated to protest. The rest who don't know why they're actually protesting just want to join the crowd. If you understand firearms and still want them removed, I support your right to voice your opinion as you must equally respect my right to voice my opinion.

Removing guns doesn't address why people are acting as they are. Remove the guns and people will switch to IEDs and chlorine gas (which can be made from ingredients found in a janito'rs closet).

Anti-gun advocates don't care about the lives that are lost. They care that their agenda is fulfilled.

It's time to be adults, accept some responsibility and stop putting bandaids on the symptoms with the naive belief that the infection will just go away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join