It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Bolton Paid Cambridge Analytica To Make Facebook Users Less 'limp-wristed' About War.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Well this is interesting, information has come to light that Bolton's superpac was alarmed that more and more Americans viewed war unfavorably, and wanted to construct an advertising campaign aimed at reversing these peacenik views.

“The Bolton PAC was obsessed with how America was becoming limp wristed and spineless and it wanted research and messaging for national security issues,” said Wylie, a data expert who was a key figure in the founding of Cambridge Analytica. “That really meant making people more militaristic in their worldview. That’s what they said they wanted, anyway.”

Bolton’s PAC hired Cambridge Analytica months after it was founded in 2014, and the firm’s work with Bolton’s group became an example that it used to pitch potential clients about the value of its data harvesting model.

Emails viewed by the Times suggest that former Trump political strategist Steve Bannon had some role in setting up contacts between Bolton and Cambridge Analytica, as an email from a Cambridge Analytica employee sent to Bolton specifically mentioned Bannon in its subject header.

Interesting example, I wonder how many of the 'Don't listen to stupid libtards, just bomb North-Korea!' commentators on Facebook posts are paid bots putting out the pro-war message.

I find it fascinating that actual examples of government mind-control are coming out into the open now.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Well this is interesting, information has come to light that Bolton's superpac was alarmed that more and more Americans viewed war unfavorably, and wanted to construct an advertising campaign aimed at reversing these peacenik views.

“The Bolton PAC was obsessed with how America was becoming limp wristed and spineless and it wanted research and messaging for national security issues,” said Wylie, a data expert who was a key figure in the founding of Cambridge Analytica. “That really meant making people more militaristic in their worldview. That’s what they said they wanted, anyway.”

Bolton’s PAC hired Cambridge Analytica months after it was founded in 2014, and the firm’s work with Bolton’s group became an example that it used to pitch potential clients about the value of its data harvesting model.

Emails viewed by the Times suggest that former Trump political strategist Steve Bannon had some role in setting up contacts between Bolton and Cambridge Analytica, as an email from a Cambridge Analytica employee sent to Bolton specifically mentioned Bannon in its subject header.

Interesting example, I wonder how many of the 'Don't listen to stupid libtards, just bomb North-Korea!' commentators on Facebook posts are paid bots putting out the pro-war message.

I find it fascinating that actual examples of government mind-control are coming out into the open now.

How long we been at war with them, again?

2-3 days?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Some at ATS don't need confirmation of such things, they've knew all along.

Pretty much everything we interact with has a level of "mind-control" the fact is we all love a proper-gander.

Which is the inherent flaw with humans, if you don't want to be influenced then don't interact... Look inwards for the answers because externally their is only other people's answers.

Critical thinking goes a long way, especially in a world where everyone expects someone else to think for them.

What are we to expect?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It's like getting high on unicorn farts...

Look out for the next wave of laws to hit the western world?

Arrested for operating oneself under the influence of other people's bs.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Very interesting. I hope more of their operations make it out into the light of day. I don’t think this would have been legal before Obama signed legislation that made this type of propaganda and manipulation of the citizens possible.

Hope and change for who?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

It may be that Cambridge Analytica was brought in to re-strengthen the kool-aid , Both Hillary and John Kerry made the point that they were loosing the information war . The old WMD's WMD's and Russia Russia Russia are mere echo's of a time past most have had time to think about . Cambridge Analytica's finger prints on anything will be suspect now but they even mention using proxies to get that message out so ... Kind of seems like a sad state of affairs to bring Boulton on the team now. interesting to watch though .

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
PNAC - pdf

PNAC: "... Robert Kagan, Devon Gaffney Cross, Bruce P. Jackson and John R. Bolton serve as directors"

Page 60:

"And advanced forms of biological warfare that can target specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool"

World beware, the new Nazis disguise themselves as "best friends and partners", as the good ones from the overseas!

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The title should read..

“Bolton admits he helped propagandize the American people.. “

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Yes, the Fourth Reich arrived with the administration of George Bush.

Bolton as War Minister will consolidate their control.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

The title should read..

“Bolton admits he helped propagandize the American people.. “

Is that any different then the BS you eat up at CNN and fake Jr emails? Thought so.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I yawn. Having the best military in the world is next to useless if the perception is no willingness to use it.

That perception of willingness has waned, to say the least. When the perception of the U.S, as the lone super power was at it's best, no one questioned or doubted that the U.S. could or would use it.

The ME drained that willingness, perhaps rightly.

"Yea, though I walk in the valley of death, I shall fear no evil. For I am the meanest SOB in the valley."

edit on 24-3-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I concur, I would only add that there is a constant onslaught of drama and is more hectic than ever, leaving us subject to emotional reactions rather than logical due to the fact we don't have time to perform the due diligence of filtering the bs. Additionally perceived ease of life leads to dramatic exploration for entertainment, concurrent with our 24 hr ability of exposure and the non consistency of chemical balance which changes our emotional output and input, we have become very easy targets.

The 'infotainment' we so enjoy is all purpose built whilst we have been constantly conditioned to be susceptible to irrationality. It's really genius, just build a power structure beneath you and let the simple complexities of human nature do your bidding.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Man....it doesnt seem to habe helped

Most folks i experience are against war with NK

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   

John Bolton trying to convince the masses that war is good , I can hardly believe it.

I'm still trying to make sense of Trump's move to replace McMaster with Bolton , I thought Trump was supposed to be draining the swamp not restocking it.
Going by the trend of this administration he'll probably only be there a few months before his mustache offends the President to the point of removing him , hopefully before he gets chance to start any trouble.

I suppose at least with Bolton we know what to expect.

Strange times.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Trump placing another Swamper into the Light ?

😎

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
It's like getting high on unicorn farts...

Look out for the next wave of laws to hit the western world?

Arrested for operating oneself under the influence of other people's bs.

More likely arrested for nonconformity.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Bolton is also a member of the Council for National Policy, the highly secretive ultra conservative organisation based in Virginia..Washington, who also has Kellyanne Conway and Bannon, a host of very right-wing organisations under its umbrella, including the NRA, and Russian contacts..it stinks to high heaven.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: I suppose at least with Bolton we know what to expect. gortex

Yes we do. Stock up on bunker supplies. He will do his best to start a war with Russia within the first 6 months before "he" gets the boot.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

I agree although I'm thinking more of Iran than Russia.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: CharlesT

I agree although I'm thinking more of Iran than Russia.

Maybe but what I see is constantly increasing belligerence toward Russia. Not saying it couldn't start in the middle east but Russia is the ultimate goal.
edit on 24-3-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join