It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man holds hostages in French supermarket, claims allegiance to Islamic State

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   
All I can say is let more of the little darlings in; what could go wrong ? Actually it is to late for certain parts of Europe if any of the X-pats I meet are to be believed. The last word I got was there were three killed.

TOULOUSE, France (Reuters) - At least one person was killed when a man took hostages in a supermarket in the southwestern French town of Trebes on Friday, the mayor told BFM TV. The station reported that the hostage-taker has claimed allegiance to Islamic State.

Mayor Eric Menassi also told LCI TV that the man had entered the shop screaming “Allahu Akbar, (God is greatest) I’ll kill you all”!

Another person was hurt but their condition was not known, Menassi said. The hostage-taker was now alone with one police officer in the supermarket and all other hostages had been freed, he added.

LCI TV said the second victim was also dead and that 12 people were injured. (Graphics on 'France hostages' - tmsnrt.rs/2Gi8mAo)
“All the information we have as I speak lead us to think that this would be a terrorist act,” Prime Minister Edouard Philippe said.

More than 240 people have been killed in France in attacks since 2015 by assailants who pledged allegiance to, or were inspired by, Islamic State.

“All the information we have as I speak lead us to think that this would be a terrorist act
Yah think ????????????

UPDATE : Security forces entered and shot the idiot dead.. Good IMO
newsletter.thaivisa.com...

edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Collomb said the gunman had demanded the release of Salah Abdeslam - the prime surviving suspect in Islamic State suicide bombing and mass shooting attacks on a sports stadium, concert hall and restaurants that killed 130 people in Paris in 2015.

Abdeslam, a French citizen born and raised in Brussels, went on trial in Belgium last month. He is accused of "attempted murder in a terrorist context" over a Brussels shootout in March 2016, four months after he fled Paris on the night of the carnage during which his brother was among the suicide bombers.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm sure there are some decent Muslims out there.
They may even make up the majority.
For your sake and the lives of your family, take out the garbage.
This situation is going to get ugly if these "aloha ackbar" jackasses aren't put under control or eliminated.
Get my drift?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
Your drift??? I think you really meant to say extremist should be put “under control” or “eliminated”.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Authorities are saying he was already marked as a possible terrorist... How many times have we heard that crap ?

Of course there are good Muslims the world over. They do quite well and adapt in various societies.. Until they get enough people to get into the local government and then the creep of 7th century laws rear their ugly head or they start demanding a state within a state... We have three provinces where that crap is going on now..Every few months they kill someone (or many) just to let everyone know they are still around.. 10,000 was the last figure I remember who had their lives stolen because of this pathetic cause and religion ...

240 people killed by so called terrorist attacks since 2015.... getting some governments to claim it was a terrorist attack is like pulling teeth sometimes. Whoever opened the flood gates to these little darlings should rot in hell IMO.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
Your drift??? I think you really meant to say extremist should be put “under control” or “eliminated”.
The kettle pot is about to start whistling.
I don't want to see innocent good people suffer due to the actions of vile criminals.
The time is approaching.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I doubt the decent ones make any majority at all.

In majority muslim countries, where muslims are the majority, there is a society of hate, of intolerance, of homophobic, mysogynistic, supremicist, anti semetic intolerance and hate.

If it's not in line with word of a pedophilic serial rapist who died over 1400 years ago, then you DIE!

And the worst part is, in western societies, that little "aloha ackbar" jackasses quip would have YOU thrown in jail.

Opposing a religion is NOT hateful or intolerant. Opposing an ideology is NOT hateful or intolerant. Opposing Nazism is NOT hateful or intolerant. Therefor opposing islam is NOT hateful or intolerant.

Stoning women to death for the crime of being raped IS hateful and intolerant. Yet the left defend it.

Calling for worldwide domination, in public, demanding the silencing of all who oppose you, demanding the death of all who insult you, demanding islam. Absolutely IS hateful and intolerant. Yet the left defend it.

Once islam dominates Europe, (Not if. When.) it will be leftists who will be put to the knife first. The gutless and the weak. The emotional and the progressive. The demanding, snivelling and the crying. Will ALL be put to the knife.

It is then, once the fascist left has been removed by the direct order of mohammed the pedo mass mudering rapist himself. There will be noone left to run CNN and noone will be getting the "islam isn't really what ALL muslims on the entire planet literally say it is, it's what WE say it is" line that libtards are brainwashed with today.
Everyones eyes will be opened and they'll reject that ideology in a heartbeat. And there's only ONE way to reject islam.

It's almost a shame that all the cucks won't be here to see it.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

But ignores he was a drug addict, petty criminal, deranged...

Press desk: "Just focus on his Religion."

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hey guy,

just a heads up, I posted this yesterday in the same forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Stoning women to death for the crime of being raped IS hateful and intolerant. Yet the left defend it.

Partisan politics has nothing to do with this, so cut the crap.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
Hey guy,

just a heads up, I posted this yesterday in the same forum

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mods can close mine and thanks for the heads up.. All the ranting and raving, due to my life's experiences, is like talking to a door knob; you may feel justified and better afterwards but it is still just a door knob.
edit on 727thk18 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

top topics

join