It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The $1.3 TRILLION gorilla in the room....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
Trump is not a smart man. He’s a con man. His base got played.

Cut your losses, move toward the middle. Reach across the isle. Tell a liberal you’re sorry.

Trump voters owe America an apology. So man up to it.

not even. Being angry at Trump for his political decisions is one thing, but crying like a school girl over him being orange and not Hillary is just as fkn ignorant today, as it was yesterday. If I reach towards a liberal it will be to smack them.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sure is amazing how fast the debt is growing, in merely 6 months from 20 to 21 trillion and how slowly the economy is growing (with that much spending!!!).
Obama was amazing, from 10 to almost 20 trillion in eight years (and this debt is just the federal government, forget the states, pensions and so fort), but perhaps he's even nothing compared with his successors.. but sure a president has not much to do with that, just following the same road with different slogans!

But just think about that if the US is just broke for sure (which I believe), what the US is doing/will do, these trade wars and real wars... how far they are willing to go for not even accepting such a matter they are broke.
The military is the biggest job employer/(economy)booster, so create more conflicts/tensions = good and all morals are gone basically IMO.
So even more spending and less freedoms, more destruction, following the same road to nowhere except in the abyss faster and faster for sure, is the plan.. will it work out ok? hell no.
edit on 24-3-2018 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2018 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Jesus would say love your political opponents, not smack them.

Whatever you do to the least of your fellow Americans, you do to him.

edit on 937Saturday000000America/ChicagoMar000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The leftists still haven't apologized for the 8 years of Obama.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Jesus would say, two wrongs don’t make a right.

If the religious right Republican Party wants to be the party of Jesus, it needs to set a better example.

edit on 947Saturday000000America/ChicagoMar000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

As I recall, there was a massive wave of vote for the republicans, the Tea Party conservatives, who were wanting to reign in spending. They are still in office right now, but none of them put up a fight over any of the current budgets as put out. And they seem to be putting in the most pork.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Jesus would say, two wrongs don’t make a right.

If the religious right Republican Party wants to be the party of Jesus, it needs to set a better example.

I couldn't do the Jesus Party.

I like my sinnin' a bit too much.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Then you don’t have squat. Not even a feeble pretense of moral superiority over the left.

/yawn

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Cut your losses, move toward the middle. Reach across the isle. Tell a liberal you’re sorry.

I'm not a Trump voter, and no they don't owe the liberals an apology. It's their fault for trying to force Hillary into the White House. It's both sides fault. Cause you all vote two party no matter what.
edit on 3/24/2018 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

One things for sure: after 2 years of the world biggest hissy fit, demanding an apology would be expected

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Bernie bros owe America an apology too. They let themselves be manipulated by propaganda.. as trump voters were, as Stein voters were.

edit on 025Saturday000000America/ChicagoMar000000SaturdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

not even. Being angry at Trump for his political decisions is one thing, but crying like a school girl over him being orange and not Hillary is just as fkn ignorant today, as it was yesterday. If I reach towards a liberal it will be to smack them.

Yeah, one of them hard ones!

The kind where they think you shot em.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   
For those of you who habitually think ahead in life, you'll instantly appreciate this information about how the $1.3 Trillion Omnibus bill will help President Trump achieve several goals.

This is GENIUS! twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Jesus would say love your political opponents, not smack them.

Whatever you do to the least of your fellow Americans, you do to him.

Jesus would snicker when the slap happened. After, he might say "that's not nice" and do a little finger wag, but even that might be a bit to harsh. liberals need to apply that logic to how they treat Trump and his supporters. Jesus would rather they worked for a better unified country than to spend all their energy trying to make Trump look worse than he would on his own. You do love Jesus don't you?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

The trump crowd simply doesn’t know Jesus, doesn’t know liberalism, and doesn’t know America.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The trump crowd simply doesn’t know Jesus, doesn’t know liberalism, and doesn’t know America.

The arrogance and stupidity that emits from a post like yours is a testament to the left and their way of thinking. Keep it classy.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Thank you for telling me what I believe, think and feel.

You realize you just lost all credibility...

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Dude... you think Jesus would snicker.

Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You lost credibility when you became part of the trump crowd.

What you believe is flawed. What you think is petty. What you feel is misplaced.

So what do I care if I lose credibility with you? No one who supports trump will ever have any credibility ever again, except among their own small group.

Unless they apologize.

edit on 068Sunday000000America/ChicagoMar000000SundayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

This thread isnt about Jesus.

lauckalauckalauckalauckalaucka

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join