It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cluster of "Unknown Objects" Visible From ISS HIGH Above the Earth -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Strange objects appear to be moving, visible from ISS HIGH above the Earth. I have no ideas, but maybe light refraction?

I'll let the ATS experts pick this one apart.

Not sure if this has been posted, if so, my apologies.

edit on 23-3-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Lots of UFOs threads today... Hope this one do not let me down again.

Thanks for sharing!

Yup, not buying this one either. But hey, keep looking up!
edit on 23/3/2018 by vinifalou because: Edit to add

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Some kind of water drops or smudge on the inside of the ISS window creating a distortion.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
How many pieces of space junk are up there in orbit? Something like 20,000?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Great find! I don't believe this is cgi. Definitely not a distortion from water drops, although you do have to watch closely to rule out that possibility.

Could be space junk or maybe some secret project. Hard to gauge the size of whatever it is. Hopefully some of our brilliant experts will offer opinions.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
He should have shown it on video before zooming in, otherwise it could be just discounted as a water bead, which could well be what it is.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Some unfocused lights that might be in space or might be reflections. Not much you can do with this.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Saw this on SecureTeam10 channel...something tells me this will probably be fake....although I did find it interesting. I wonder where the entire ISS video feed is?
edit on 23-3-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I'm probably going to be dinged for this one...but to me it looks like a reflection of lights from the INSIDE of the ISS. There's a lighter rectangle surrounding the two or three lights...so to me it looks like a reflection. Cameras are funny...they don't discern what is in the lens They only capture the light, leaving it for us to decide what is in the picture.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Name one.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Strange objects appear to be moving, visible from ISS HIGH above the Earth. I have no ideas, but maybe light refraction?

Not sure if this has been posted, if so, my apologies.

As we that know better, know what the ATS "experts" are going to say and they don't disappoint. All view the same view but come up the stupid stock answers. Water beads in space instead of ice beads, or smudges, creating round "distortions". Clumsy, dirty astronauts! Reflections moving slowly inside the spacecraft. Space junk. Secret project! Don't use the term "experts" again when referring to the members. There are obviously some knowledgeable members but they are not going to be experts on what is seen in the video. Leave it as a mystery and you'll be on safe ground, not on the experts' quicksand.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I think this shows Astronauts need to wipe the glass after they sneeze.

Bit hard to tell from such an image as is shown that it is anything but dirt on glass.
But alas, it is always as such when looking at potato cam photos.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lathroper

As we that know better, know what the ATS "experts" are going to say and they don't disappoint. All view the same view but come up the stupid stock answers. Water beads in space instead of ice beads.................

You've never heard of condensation then?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I'm of the studied opinion that there is a whole fecal-load of stuff in NEO , and beyond, that us bystanders-to- the- human- drama- by- design will never know about.

This might be some of it... but for most of us, it might as well be snot on the window.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

assuming they are as far as they look, and we have nothing to reference distance by. they would be visible from the ground most likely.

i will admit my first thought was some equipment inside the ISS reflecting, i doubt we will ever know.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Astro spunk!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Name one.

Phage! 😂

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Name one.

Jim Oberg.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Smeg?

new topics

top topics

join