It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would win, Biden or Trump?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The world must be looking at the US right now in disbelief.

Our leaders are bickering like school children on twitter for all the world to see.

So if there was a beat down, who would win, Biden or Trump?

I personally think it would be a pretty close matchup.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Trump easily, taller and weights 40 lbs more. Not to mention younger. That is a huge advantage if you are in the UFC or have the same level fighting skill set. Plus, he has experience in the WWE.

I'll put my 401k on Trump.
edit on 23-3-2018 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

What Twitter? The last tweet was the announcement of the omnibus spending bill? What am I missing here?

Trump because he would go straight for the nuts.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Biden.

He's a democrat so he'd cheat.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
What about the older white male being evil narrative?

Uncle Creepy Joe.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

America would lose, regardless of who "wins" that fight. In the end, our enemies would be the real "winners", watching our "leaders" pick each other apart.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Trump no problem. He may talk like an idiot and show off his vanity, but he does appear to be trying to do the right things for the country. Biden on the other hand with his fondling women and little girls, sniffing their hair and acting like a brain dead potential "groomer" is just orders of magnitude creepier than the clown in IT.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
As a martial artist and self defense teacher...I have some experience in analyzing fighters and...

Trump would win that one. Biden a bit quicker more nimble...a tactician. Could probably lay out John McCain, and Mitch McConnell in a 2 on one fight but would lose to Trump.

Trump, bigger and meaner and that would negate any small speed and skill advantage that Biden would have.

First round TKO maybe win by submission, but it would be an ugly fight. I'd pay to see it.
edit on 23-3-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I hate to say it, but I would totally pay to see it, it would probably be the only pay per view I'd ever pay for, but it would be worth every cent. This would wipe Mayweather/Pacquiao from history.

Do we really think Trump is bigger and meaner, I've learned not to judge a book by it's cover, what if Biden has some really quick and dirty moves?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Here is what they said:

TRUMP "Crazy Joe Biden is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn’t know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don’t threaten people Joe!"

BIDEN "They asked me would I like to debate this gentleman, and I said no. I said, 'If we were in high school, I'd take him behind the gym and beat the hell out of him,"

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: amazing

I hate to say it, but I would totally pay to see it, it would probably be the only pay per view I'd ever pay for, but it would be worth every cent. This would wipe Mayweather/Pacquiao from history.

Do we really think Trump is bigger and meaner, I've learned not to judge a book by it's cover, what if Biden has some really quick and dirty moves?

I took that into consideration...Biden would totally own most other politicians but not Trump. Trump is a little bit bigger...we know that and Trump does have a mean streak. He's way meaner than Biden. If it came down to it and Trump had Biden down he would keep beating him and break something. I could be wrong...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Biden looks the part, but he has the same problem Trump does. When he opens his mouth, you never know what is going to come out. And Biden is every bit the dirty old man Trump is. If he would just shut up and act 'avuncular' I think he would win, but I suspect his gaffes would continue on a par with Trump's and his past would be highlighted. So, toss up.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Seriosuly? Totally Trump.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Trump or Biden with their fondling women and little girls, sniffing their hair and acting like a brain dead potential "groomer" is just orders of magnitude creepier than the clown in IT.

Corrected it because both are true. Although If rumors are right about Trump, he may be the bigger perv.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Trump win...LMAO..yeh right. You see his reaction when someone touched his foot...LMAO

Trump would beg and plead and if that didn't work..fetal position. The man has no backbone.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
As a martial artist and self defense teacher...I have some experience in analyzing fighters and...

WTh kind of martial artist are you and who the heck are you teaching self defense. LMAO

You can't analyze a fighter if he has never fought. As a martial artist you should also know that size does not matter. C'mon man if your gonna pretend to be a martial artist get to know something about the profession. I have been in martial arts for awhile and it is not my profession just a way to stay in shape and every martial artist knows that size does not matter.
edit on 23-3-2018 by donnydeevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think Biden should run...He REALLY loves kissing babies.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Trump. The guy doesnt flinch. He plays a bluff like the real deal and lets the real deal hang out for all to see. He tries to win even when it should seem impossible. Not break even,, come out on top or bust.

In a fight you could make Trump hurt and look bad but unless you do more than just hurt him, he will get up and kick your ass until he is done with you.

I dont actually think he can fight mind you. I think he would figure something out of instinct and do well if it mattered.

The fact is Trump WOULD fight personally. Biden would never.

Trump is from another time. His personality is "old timey" at its core.

edit on 3 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
With rumors about his families mafia past, I reckon Trump would win in a street fight

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: donnydeevil

originally posted by: amazing

WTh kind of martial artist are you and who the heck are you teaching self defense. LMAO

You can't analyze a fighter if he has never fought. As a martial artist you should also know that size does not matter. C'mon man if your gonna pretend to be a martial artist get to know something about the profession. I have been in martial arts for awhile and it is not my profession just a way to stay in shape and every martial artist knows that size does not matter.

LOL You're wrong on that account. Try grappling a 300 pound guy and then come back and tell me size doesn't matter. All martial artists know that size matters, otherwise every single combat sport wouldn't have weight classes.

And although I can't do a true analysis, I can give you prediction based on what I'm abserving about (this hypothetical matchup that will never happen in real life) Based on my past experience. All martial artists size up their opponents before a match or a fight. Maybe you need to train more and actually attend some classes? LOL

edit on 23-3-2018 by amazing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join