It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump threatens to veto omnibus bill because it does not address DACA recipients

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
As if anyone thinks that Trump cares about DACA. 4D chess y'all. We're all idiots and Trumpy is has so much smarz.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Live press conference. Trump says he's signing it, due to the military increases, but never one like this again. Just printed 3 days ago. $1.3 Trillion for only 6 months. October, back again. Congress can spend its entire short year on budgets. Disgusting.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This is disappointing news. I'd rather he veto it. If the Republicans & Democrats want massive deficit spending, they should have to fight for it. Make it their scarlet letter to wear. I didn't like it under Obama, I don't understand why anyone would suddenly like it now (hypocrisy obviously).

Lets not even start a discussion on how the Fed-Gov cannot even fund it'self for a full year...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Our gov. is now a super joke

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

so you think he is the end?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Poor Donald doesn't understand that the DACA kids were politically expedient at the time, but their usefulness is over.

sounds like he listens to you

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Good. This budget deal sucks and looks like it was written by marxists on meth.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm actually turned off. The DEMs got away huge and only embodens thems.

Damn this bill.

Bad Trump. Goddamn Bad Trump.

Enjoy this Leftist. Choke on it.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

This is what happens when you need 60 votes, but only 50 of the 60 are Republicans. You compromise.

I'm surprised that Democrats didn't want DACA included. That was a big deal to them 2 months ago. Go figure...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Live press conference. Trump says he's signing it, due to the military increases, but never one like this again. Just printed 3 days ago. $1.3 Trillion for only 6 months. October, back again. Congress can spend its entire short year on budgets. Disgusting.

BS. He caved and I'm just not sure I can accept his word that he'll never sign a bill like this.

The appeal in me says, The Dems got what they wanted. Now, they won't BITCH when he goes all in for something big.

F# BS.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I guess you'll be for the next 3rd party candidate? Dems would spend more than $1.3 Trillion even without Military readiness enhancement.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

BS. He caved and I'm just not sure I can accept his word that he'll never sign a bill like this.

The appeal in me says, The Dems got what they wanted. Now, they won't BITCH when he goes all in for something big.

F# BS.

We both know, they will.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Trump signed it.

He sucks.
Republicans suck.
Democrats suck.

Everyone sucks.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I guess you'll be for the next 3rd party candidate? Dems would spend more than $1.3 Trillion even without Military readiness enhancement.

I'll always have Trumps back. But this constant pressure by those damned DEMs and their disgusting ilk is constant.

Yeah, I don't agree with this. But I'll still back him because I believe that once he gets more experienced, he'll apply the pressure back.

Somebody once said, it is because Trump doesn't know anyone in Washington, as before, all Presidents were part of the establishment.

Get yo s# together Trump and start taking names and allies.

If you gotta fight fire with fire, so be it.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Trump could have asked for a continuing resolution instead, he didn't have to sign it if he hated it that hard he had options.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I heard that nancy is gonna buy a million lawn mowers to secure the border now

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
I heard that nancy is gonna buy a million lawn mowers to secure the border now

You know it's funny now that you mention it...

Isn't it odd how Democrats like her only think these people capable of menial labor, and openly state menial labor as to why they want them in the Country. I cannot count how many times I've heard, lawn mowing, child-care, maid-service, laundry washing, etc. etc. as to why we need them.

If I didn't know better, it's like they are calling for a lower-class of citizen, indentured to people of political power or the ultra rich. I mean no one in my neighborhood has people on retainer for lawn sculpting, maids, child nannies etc. In fact my neighborhood is the people doing that work.

I'd be rather annoyed, if I was ONLY thought of as day-labor instead of as a person.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CrawlingChaos

it is much worse than you suspect.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So are trump supporters now seeing him for the lying swamp creature he is or is there still some confusion here?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
So are trump supporters now seeing him for the lying swamp creature he is or is there still some confusion here?

Umm no, a partisan hack like you wouldn't be able to understand "support".

I'm still supporting my President. If anything, this showed how much the Dems really cared about DACA and what Trumps perspective was on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join