It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel: “Islam has become part of Germany.”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

This is none of my business so maybe i am wrong to reply,but some radical Islamists HAVE waged terror attacks in Europe. 1) Charlie Hebdo,2) that nightclub,3) Lee Rigby (I doubt they Prayed his neck to seperate from his body) 4)Nice,etc.So whilst we must guard against seeing all Muslims as radicals,and a danger to Western society,we must also understand why many people are starting to associate Islam itself with dangerous indiviuals.

Every day in the media we see how white people are demonised as the cause of everything wrong on this planet,whilst there are millions upon millions of white people globally who have NEVER benefited from any white patriarchy/white anything. My own family are amongst the normal blue collar workers,growing up and even now as an adult. Do you know how much it hurts to see all the anti-white hatred in the media and online? It hurts very Very much,so i have sympathy with any and all Muslims who are unfairly demonised because of the actions of some. We regular whites have the same problem.We do understand that what our forefathers did, eg English dominancy etc,and in the case of Muslims, ISIS etc BUT they do NOT represent US,the average sane decent people. We are collectively,the pillars upon which modern civilisation was built,and all we get for it is S##T.

At the end of the day,THIS is all that matters:

edit on 23-3-2018 by katerinaGrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: katerinaGrace

That's a LOT of words to justify a persecution complex. The fact of the matter is that bad people exist and bad behavior knows know social barriers. Muslims can be bad and so can white people. Calling a whole religion bad just because of a few bad eggs is just as invalid an argument as saying that Christians are bad because of the Crusades.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Yes,i know,i thought that was what i said in my comment.For the record,i am of no religion,don't have any,don't want any.I am just puzzled as to how you can misinterpret my reply,as i am actually agreeing with you.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: katerinaGrace

I'd say it's that large paragraph about how white people get # on for building the world. Something I don't agree with. I spent all of my k-12 and a lot of my college history learning about the accomplishments of white people. I'd say that it isn't very hard to look and find out how white people have built modern society. White people are very vocal about this. What was SEVERELY lacking and something I was constantly pissed about my history classes was that non-whites weren't given nearly the amount of attention as whites were. Now this is usually explained away as "Euro-centrism history classes". Well whatever you want to call it, it is biased and favors white people. I really wanted to learn about Asian history in high school, because China has hosted something like 8 of the top 10 bloodiest wars. Yet Euro-Centric history rarely even mentions this continent except to talk about when White people opened up trade with these Asian countries (or you get to WWII). At least Africa gets talked about because of the slave trade (though chalking up its only contributions to history as the slave trade is pretty bad too).

NOW, what I see is a shift to be more inclusive to peoples that aren't white and suddenly the white people declare their culture is under attack. That isn't true. You can still go study white history in great depth, and history classes across the country are still predominantly Euro-centric. So the fears that you bring up are unfounded.

Education is the tool needed to dispel the fears. If we'd embrace education about Muslims then we'd be less apt to fear them all the time. Muslims have been in the US since it was founded for instance. There was a time where they controlled all of Spain too.
edit on 23-3-2018 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

So when are you converting?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

As soon as you have to become an atheist for supporting their existence and right to beliefs.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Poland and Hungary is still staying strong against the globalist scum a reply to: WarPig1939

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Good grief. It's like leftists are having an ideological affair with Islam.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Muslim have been in Germany for how many years now?

Stop giving into fear, if Muslim can be banned all other religions need to be banned too.

The fearmongering from you chicken little types is pathetic....

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Her statement should read.
"Sharia law has become part of Germany." This isn't a peaceful transition as much as the leftists claim.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Her statement should read.
"Sharia law has become part of Germany." This isn't a peaceful transition as much as the leftists claim.

Sharia law is as much a part of Germany as much as mass casualty school shootings are a new American religion...

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I would think Merkel is Well past her use-by date, why Germans keep voting for her...who knows?

As far as religion, Germany is a modern country and has modern influences.

My daughter's school friend (they both can speak standard German), is currently on a "Mission" for a year in Germany......Yes
A Mormon Mission....apparently there are crazy cult Mormons in Germany.

The Older Mature ladies that occasionally visit me (annoy me), are Jehovah Witnesses, and they are originally from East Germany.....Yes there are cult Jehovah Witnesses in Germany too.

But I agree.......Send the Majority of Muslims back to the Middle East to rebuild their own countries, when things settle down.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
The challenge for Germany, as in any country that hosts a Muslim population is simply one of integration. As the UK has discovered, and is now rectifying, a separate Muslim population brings a whole host of problems. These range from:

1. Women's rights for one part of the population (Muslims) being out of sync with the mainstream
2. Demands for Muslim rules (Shariah et al) that are out of sync with the host's judicial system
3. Insular criminality up to and including the targeting of white girls
4. Perpetuation of backward customs and attitudes, such as child marriage / abuse, FGM, don't educate girls, women's rights etc...

There is always a solution to the problems of of failed multiculturalism. The question for Germany is whether they can cope with the influx of so many young men and will they treat them like any other German?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
As the UK has discovered, and is now rectifying,

If by 'rectifying' you mean 'sweeping under the carpet for decades', I wholeheartedly agree.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Merkel: “Islam has become part of Germany.”

Kinda depends on how much of a part.

We won't be visiting anytime soon.

Will miss the pig knuckles and schnitzels the size of a pizza, tho.

R.I.P.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
The problem with their leinance and brown nosing with these neo lefts catering towards Islam, is that it is just a waste of time an money, and is only provoking zealots from the other hand. I'd dare say, it a sad attempt at bring about the fuedal dark ages, by pulling the sheep's wool over masses eyes.

Last time I checked that didn't go so well with the well equipped royaltieswho everything to gain an lose, and that end up facing a gaint blob or mass that has nothing to lose. War, famine, and disease everywhere.

Remember how arguing over Jesus, has been killing people for 2000 years...

Supposedly Germany is very ethnical compared to what it was almost a century ago. As for the refugee crisis, which is the fulcrum for this game, ether help the one that agree to certain conditions, and the ones that don't show... respect I guess, for liberties an rights the door, or a cell.

Like the grooming gang that were ignored in London, why?

You got gays being conservative, and transvestites supporting Islam.

Does any body read these books anymore about God jealous wrath?

edit on 24-3-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Bad things are happenin everywhere now. People living in these areas are too afraid to talk about it. If censorship takes over the internet, would be a sad moment in human history. I usually step back from certain topics now, no trust in the system anymore.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: Peeple

I am sorry that I can only give one star for your posting.

This is the kind of threads which feeds on emotions and emotions alone.

More fear, my dear?

The OP seems to quote facts. That there is fear as a result, is hardly surprising and not unreasonable. So posting that it feeds emotions alone is not the case. You like the situation, overall? Fair enough. Your call.

You can keep your 'religious-free, multi-cultural EU. I will pass, thanks,

Actually, the situation is not what your media feeds you. But that is based on my own opinion by living here, so it is obviously biased. And yes, we like the religious-free, multi-cultural EU. If you value other things in your live, we do not need you, thank you.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

a reply to: Peeple

I am sorry that I can only give one star for your posting.

This is the kind of threads which feeds on emotions and emotions alone.

More fear, my dear?

The OP seems to quote facts. That there is fear as a result, is hardly surprising and not unreasonable. So posting that it feeds emotions alone is not the case. You like the situation, overall? Fair enough. Your call.

You can keep your 'religious-free, multi-cultural EU. I will pass, thanks,

Actually, the situation is not what your media feeds you. But that is based on my own opinion by living here, so it is obviously biased. And yes, we like the religious-free, multi-cultural EU. If you value other things in your live, we do not need you, thank you.

Outstanding! Now we have an accord, we can leave NATO and let you take care of yourselves. (Which your more than capable of doing).

Good luck with convincing your new lifeblood 'immigrants' to disregard their religious convictions. Hows that working out?

In any event, while the U.S. suffers through it's evolution, we will watch with interest how Europe plays out.

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Everyone knows what Germany used to stand for.

I don't think she means to ban Christianity if that's what you're getting at.
We've had religious freedom here for over two hundred years and it's worked out just fine. Don't fret. She's not going to take your crucifix away.
There's room at the table of believers in fairy tales for all kinds of mythical creatures and gods.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join