It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citibank to require clients to restrict gun sales

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

originally posted by: schuyler
OK, so you can play it that way if you want. So next time a bank tells a retailer they can't sell meat because the bank has gone vegan, you're okay with that? Here's a bank telling a retail establishment what they can sell and who they can sell to, pushing their own social agenda trying to affect you through the retailer. You think a bank ought to dictate what you can or cannot purchase from a retailer? Really? Wow.

Yep, I've no problem with that.
Who tf are you to dictate to me who I lend money to?
Land of the free my ass if that's how commerce rolls in your nation.

EDIT
If the policy of the bank is lawful then suck it up or campaign your elected representatives cup cake.

I must say I am completely amazed at this attitude. Here we are on ATS where the prevalent attitude is Big Bad Corporations and Big Bad Government all interacting to stifle our freedoms, TPTB and One World Government all against the individual, and here we have a bona fide case of exactly that kind of behavior and you are not just okay with it, but militant about it?

Really, ATS? This kind of behavior is Okay with you, ATS? This kind of totalitarian Big Brother behavior is what you want, ATS? I feel like I'm in a totalitarian nightmare here. This is a perfect example of jack boot behavior and you're all for it. Friggin' amazing. And it completely sucks.

I actually loved how you called out for ATS back up 3 times lol, you just don't get it, I'll lend money or offer banking services to whoever I like if it is lawful.
But carry on bleating like a lost lamb on the hillside

EDIT
You sound like you are an employee?
edit on 23-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: clarity

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
quit whining about everything and use the market (wish it was free) if you still can to offer an alternative

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults
Should be a heart emoticon x

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Couldn't happen. It would require a constitutional amendment.

Jaden

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join