It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guccifer 2.0 Revealed to Be Russian Intelligence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

You think Chelsea may start changing the definition of words too? I mean it's dictionary.com. Thats big. Lots of people use it. Hugh platform to effect change no?

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jimmyx

I do. I wonder about it all the time. Obviously.

I don't. They are dirty

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
in the American court was a precedent, the judge ruled the person is not an ip address. Details look for yourself or you banned on the Internet ???

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

No they arent. Trump is guilty and absolutely NEEDS for people to think that. He lies and defames everybody and every thing. He's so full of # his eyes should be brown so I assume he's about a quart short of full. these people have more character in their little pinkies than trump possesses all told. They are not the liars or thieves or backstabbing the country. They didn't obtain illegal warrants, they didn't fabricate any evidence.
They are dedicated principled people. Trump wouldn't even understand what they do because he is a sociopath who can only think of himself. ( oh and his beautiful smart daughter whom he has an unhealthy attraction to)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Off topic... if you dont know about SYSTEM47 screen saver you need to check it out

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

I know all about it. I recommend "lcars x32"

Its an Lcars themed OS shell. It kicks ass.
edit on 3 27 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join