It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life sx

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
For the second time in a year, i find myself cheated on. This time, the guy in question has been my friend and mentor for 25 years.

Why?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Probably the Internet. I’m sure your adorbs. Sorry

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

Why?

Why not? You don't say, but unless you have an exclusive......

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Because mankind wasn´t created to live monogamously!
And the few homosexuals i know tell me that loyalty is a foreign word in homosexual relationships.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sorry to hear it. That hurts. Send her packing to live with him. That'll fix him and you won't have to look at her anymore.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
For the second time in a year, i find myself cheated on. This time, the guy in question has been my friend and mentor for 25 years.

Why?

I know the feeling. People suck.... it's not your fault.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

it sux its life take a break from it all and be single for a while , realise how important you are

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Sorry to read about your broken and disappointed heart.

Why ? Some men are just horndogs and when presented with an opportunity , they throw friendships and loyalty to the wayside.

Try not to let it sting too much, though I emphasize with how devastated you must feel. You found out the hard way your friend as well as your partner weren’t worth much... and better in the long haul that you cut them loose now.

edit on 22-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This is your second thread on the subject and I think you really do need to make a hard decision. What kind of environment are you giving your young child? An unhappy Mum and Dad are not a nice thing to see, I know from personal experience.

The end of a relationship should not mean the end of contact with your child, only your wife. In the previous thread you stated she slept in a different room. Alarm bell right there. Yes it will be hard and painful, at first. You will get back on your feet and start to feel better about yourself too.

Do it!
I tried to be gentle.
edit on 22/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

This is your second thread on the subject and I think you really do need to make a hard decision. What kind of environment are you giving your young child? An unhappy Mum and Dad are not a nice thing to see, I know from personal experience.

The end of a relationship should not mean the end of contact with your child, only your wife. In the previous thread you stated she slept in a different room. Alarm bell right there. Yes it will be hard and painful, at first. You will get back on your feet and start to feel better about yourself too.

Do it!
I tried to be gentle.

This!
So true.
There were qualities about the other that made you fall in love and make a baby or babies (assuming) and one must focus on these and not the shortcomings of the human that they are.

Experience talking here, it is much better when you can remember the friend-ship part of the relationship, IMO

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Broken hearts can heal...It just takes time.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Do it!
I tried to be gentle.

This!
So true.
There were qualities about the other that made you fall in love and make a baby or babies (assuming) and one must focus on these and not the shortcomings of the human that they are.

Experience talking here, it is much better when you can remember the friend-ship part of the relationship, IMO

How do gay men make babies ?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Ok. Time out. Everybody out of the pool! So, are you a chick, or a dude?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf
Well obviously they can't yet.

My experience, only, was referenced.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Do it!
I tried to be gentle.

This!
So true.

I’m guessing the same way straight men do?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: badw0lf

Do it!
I tried to be gentle.

This!
So true.

I’m guessing the same way straight men do?

Together? I think someone needs to splain the boidz and da beez to you !!

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Respect yourself more. Your kid will notice something is up anyways, they're smarter than you think. Leave her.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Why? Because you must experience crushing heartbreak and failed relationships to figure out what it is we truly need in a person/relationship and so that we can honestly appreciate a good person when they come your way and form a good relationship with them. You are probably on the journey where you learn to love yourself first.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

you should quit this relationship. No one should be cheated

top topics

<<   2 >>

join