It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geneticists Confirm Steven Greer's Alien Mummy are the Remains of a Newborn baby Girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Genetic examinations of Ata have confirmed what most of us already expected , the results of the examination show Ata is a mummified newborn girl.

Despite being the size of a foetus, initial tests had suggested the bones were of a child aged six to eight. These highly unusual features prompted wild speculation about its origin. Now, DNA testing indicates that the estimated age of the bones and other anomalies may have been a result of the genetic mutations. Details of the work have been published in the journal Genome Research. In addition to its exceptionally small height, the skeleton had several unusual physical features, such as fewer than expected ribs and a cone-shaped head

A scientific team analysed the individual's genome - the genetic blueprint for a human, contained in the nucleus of cells. They had already used this to confirm that the individual was human. Now, the team has presented evidence that Ata was a female newborn with multiple mutations in genes associated with dwarfism, scoliosis and abnormalities in the muscles and skeleton.

"What was striking and caused us to speculate early on that there was something strange about the bones was the apparent maturity of the bones (density and shape)," said Garry Nolan, a professor of microbiology and immunology at the Stanford University School of Medicine in California.

He told BBC News: "There was proportionate maturation of the bones, making the body look more mature despite the fact that the specimen was itself small. This discrepancy drove much of the research. So, we believe that one or more of the mutated genes was responsible for this."

But it's not all bad news.

Prof Nolan says further research into Ata's precocious bone aging could one day benefit patients. "Maybe there's a way to accelerate bone growth in people who need it, people who have bad breaks," he said. "Nothing like this had been seen before. Certainly, nobody had looked into the genetics of it."
www.bbc.co.uk...

Perhaps Ata can help us from beyond the grave ... which is where I hope she is returned.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Steven Greer is a scam artist.
Some one should look into why his forehead is so big he could be a alien himself.

I agree hopfully they give her a burial instead of putting her back on the shelf.

edit on 22-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

He didn't have the mummy analyzed before making that claim?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

edit on 3/22/2018 by carewemust because: Ats is starting to exhibit its daily glitches I think

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Convenient use of the failure of age and dna results.

I call bs on the new findings.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Athetos

He didn't have the mummy analyzed before making that claim?

Why would he , it looks like an Alien so it's an Alien , right ?
The man gives guided tours around invisible spaceships he isn't interested in the truth or analysis.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure why we needed independent analysis to confirm that Stephen "vectoring aliens with my mind and delivering alien babies in space" Greer is an utter bull#er, it seemed pretty obvious to me.. let's be honest also, anyone who was convinced by him in the first place isn't going to let something as meaningless as facts and objective evidence get in the way of their willingness to believe the fantasy....

Thanks for sharing the story though

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He also charges people for alien tours that they can’t film or discuss with anyone and he summons the aliens with his mind,cash up front.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Steven Greer, like Facebook, served his purpose at his genesis and went downhill from there.

The 2001 NPC global disclosure project is now the stuff of UFO lore - and no-one remembers what Greer had to say that day - we were all floored by the words we were hearing from the US government / military(s) most trusted.

Especially about the UFO's taking control of the nukes - that's a biggie.

This latest merely confirms what was evident shortly after the conference - paywall if you want to see the eye candy.

Human instinct dictates that if you're the real deal (or your evidence is) then you will post it far and wide without recourse or seeking a financial gain - why would financial gain matter if you have an alien or a UFO? This is planet earff man, that sh!t generates it's own coin - no marketing necessary (unless it's fake - then marketing is a must)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Any insights as to why it’s BS or is it just blind faith?

Care to share what you thought was real about the initial findings?
a reply to: howtonhawky

edit on 22-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Any insights as to why it’s BS or is just blind faith?

What is this insight you speak of.jk

Well 15 yrs to come up with the theory that it is a mutant.

Seems like they just decided to make the news today instead of yesterday.

It is likely rehashed data or just false data swayed for an objective.

No i do not know what their objective is other than desire to be right even if they know not.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
How can they not tell if it was only 40 yrs old?

That is nuts.

I am saying that they have likely known all along what the truth is.

That would mean that the subject was only 25 yrs old when they began to look at it.
edit on 22-3-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
new data creates opertunites for new interpretations, changing ones mind in light of new information is a good thing. It’s what makes us grow as humans instead of stagnating.

Why are it’s building blocks material from earth if it’s an alien?

There are more than one person or team examining this thing, the people who say it’s an alien are not the same people who say it’s not.

edit on 22-3-2018 by Athetos because: Spruced up the spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Greer should join the freakshow circuit.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
new data creates opertunites for new interpretations, changing ones mind in light of new information is a good thing. It’s what makes us grow as humans instead of stagnating.

Why are it’s building blocks material from earth if it’s an alien?

There are more than one person or team examining this thing, the people who say it’s an alien are not the same people who say it’s not.

I am not claiming it is from outer space or from earth but i am claiming they take a very long time to say what has already been said before.

How could they not test the outer layers for signs of a stillborn birth. After all it was only 25 when found.

Yet they made errors in dating yet they will defend dating to the death by way of dual.lol

I just do not think at this point they do things very accurate or with logic.

Next year will they claim it is from some other source or that they made a mistake this time.

very old.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This is, of course, entirely as predicted.

Regardless of where we are born, or what the laws are in our nations respectively, we all at least have the right to carry and wield Occam's Razor, and Greer consistently proved over the course of his career, that he either has no idea how to use a whetstone, or does not desire a blade too well honed.

The rest of us have to use that blade to cut the horses from the zebras, and use it well, because unlike Greer, we are not here to make money from the ignorance of other people. We just want to know whatever truth exists in the world, in the universe, be able to parse it for ourselves using the reason and logic with which we have been armed by our progress through life, and to ensure that the information which is disseminated about the topics we are interested in, is accurate, correct.

But of course, there are always going to be people out there who prefer a fantastic lie to a mundane truth, no matter how valueless that lie is. There are always going to be people who will purchase, literally purchase the lie, rather than take the truth for free, but we must drown them out, give voice to reality, allow the actual to overcome the desirable.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He did. He went with the tried and true eye test.

new topics

top topics

join