It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When a physicist loses her mind.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I wasn't sure where to post this but this is what happens when a physicist loses her mind and truly believes the idiocy she spews. Her name is Claudia Albers and she has given up on a career teaching physics to become a planet x/Nibiru/anything ridiculous researcher.

She truly thinks that she knows more about space than NASA but has only been discussing anything space related for about 6 months. She has admitted that she knew nothing of astronomy but is now the supposed top researcher on youtube for a fake planet. Enjoy this look into someone who believes her own lunacy.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

She's no Wild Colleen.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Sad stuff,mental illness can effect anyone at anytime.

I’ll try and watch the video later for a laugh or too it’s just too long for right now.

edit on 22-3-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I thought I'd read on here that Nibiru WAS a planet... So you're saying it's not?

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Sad stuff,mental illness can effect anyone at anytime.

And she is the poster child for that comment. She claims the sun is surrounded by stellar cores draining the sun of it's energy. She really needs help.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

I thought I'd read on here that Nibiru WAS a planet... So you're saying it's not?

Yes its not a planet as it doesn't exist except on youtube.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

She's no Wild Colleen.

Watch a few of her videos and you might think differently.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well after the Stellar cores bit, they might be soul sistas.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Well it is, just an imaginary one though.

As for this Dr delusional, it's about time she agreed to a debate with some real astrophysicists. But we know that won't happen.
The problem is, to the YouTube nibiru crowd she seems legit, they actually feel justified in their unfounded beliefs because of this nutcase.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Gotcha... I learned something new today.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I think her claimed theories have less to do with mental illness and more to do with capitalizing off the Nibiru conspiracy theory...

The hits she gets on youtube alone, will probably be worth more than she gets from being a university professor in South Africa...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Oh no it’s a lot to do with mental issues, but I can’t tell you how I know that but I do. The money side of it comes from the person handling her a known fraud named Scott Cone. He uses her as a way to try and legitimize his non researched claims. He is only in it for money but she is on it because she has mental problems that need to be dealt with professionally. I do feel bad for her in a way.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

when her core " argument " is [ to paraphrase ] :

" hey NASA - please proove "nibiru " does not exist "

i just switch off

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Just wait until they know more. The wealthy have packed up the gold and setting up to save their butts.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Nibiru cataclysm is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss)

New evidences of the passage of the Scholz´s star A star disturbed the comets of the solar system in prehistory
The moment in which this star passed close to us and its position during prehistory coincide with the data of the new investigation and in those of Mamajek and his team. "It could be a coincidence, but it is unlikely that both location and time are compatible," says De la Fuente Marcos, who points out that their simulations suggest that Scholz´s star approached even more than the 0.6 light-years pointed out in the 2015 study as the lower limit.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You know I was really jaded when I started to watch the video, but damn I totally agree with this guy when at 13:45 he says "use your time wisely"
he is right damn it and those are 14 mins ill never get back in my life.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Um I think we know it doesn’t exist and using a star that passed 70000 years ago is not proof it ever existed. Planet X is a planet that might exist but until it’s found it doesn’t and her claim is it does yet she doesn’t use a telescope for research she uses YouTube and the internet and just makes wild claims with absolutely no scientific backing whatsoever. Also the star your talking about was at a light year away from the sun so it isn’t related to a non existent planet either.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Trust me I know the feeling...the idiot posts videos of lens flares claiming it to be part of a sun simulator that he and she claim is real and that our sun is not what we see everyday. There is a lot of time I know I will never get back.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Oh but there is so much more i have yet to bring about her and her so called scientific claims. She actually calls coronal prominence cavities stellar cores sucking the sun dry of its energy...I swear i couldn’t make that up if I had to.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
When the truth is wildly speculated, murdered, and hidden from view the only thing left are ones delusional beliefs of what really is going on, exists or doesn't exist.

Opinions are the new truths because no one can handle the truth.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: SeaWorthy

Um I think we know it doesn’t exist and using a star that passed 70000 years ago is not proof it ever existed. Planet X is a planet that might exist but until it’s found it doesn’t and her claim is it does yet she doesn’t use a telescope for research she uses YouTube and the internet and just makes wild claims with absolutely no scientific backing whatsoever. Also the star your talking about was at a light year away from the sun so it isn’t related to a non existent planet either.

Well, I agree with much of what you are saying as far as this person but the path they show for these stars and whatever planets they may have with them is suspect. I don't believe we would be told if it is on its way back and not away and not 20 light years out now. It is difficult when you know you would not be told and the planets and the earth have been seeing immense changes that could well be related to an object approaching.
Scholz's Star, a binary system comprising a red dwarf and brown dwarf companion first observed in 2013.

Personally, my intuition tells me there is an object and they (THEY) know about it call it what you want.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join