It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My occasional drunkem rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Ra, ra ra. If you are easily offended go away now.

Being on ATS does need some thick skin. Did have some some great discussions with some first class shrills. The insights you get when having some motivation to look are... what it is...

Alex Jones – he was one of the first media outlets calling out 9/11 for the crap it was from when I first got on board (2008). His last statement on 9/11 saying 'the military got a stand down order' is getting back on agenda. Overall, you could do a lot worst.

9/11 - Zionists (nazi/jew), Neoconservatives (MIC) and Satanist (demonic/soul shattering) are all the prime suspects. Some part of me would love to be alone in a concrete cell with Dick Cheney, he was the one in charge at the Pentagon that day. Whatever... This brewing political assault, red on blue is just stage one. No previous presidents have been jailed, but they have been shot, stabbed in the back or got their heads lopped off going back far enough. It is why part of why Robert Mugabe is a tough nugget and only has one way out.

Trump – Got my vote, but went for Labor here in Oz. Still half way through his book 'the art of the deal'. He does take life one step at a time as I do. I might be worth one or two of his hairs on a good day. The book is a good heads up on which way the wind is blowing, all to program from this perspective. Think big, big projects do take a while. McCabe, ra, ra, ra... If you have to pull a tooth then get it over with.

Opium – It does help when in hospital all banged up, it sucks coming off it. From what I have seen it is a priority between water and food. With the addiction feed it does extend life and all is good. Without the capital and infrastructure, it is all ways on their minds and the self determination is impended and influenced. How it does alter ones being is a life long program for the win win solution. For those with pain management issues it ain't black and white.

Satanism – Ra, ra, ra, whatever. God is one shared aspect of our reality. Our self determination is a precious thing from the UN deceleration on human rights. All of our determinations. Living in fear and abuse is not a world I want. For these people that want blood there are jobs in an abattoir. For these others that want young human blood, trauma and other perversions beyond the average imagination, they are being just like you. There is one eternal existence in the repercussion of our actions. We would not be here without all our ancestors work. Grow up.

For those that want to kill off the population, get over your anxiety. We are all going to die one day anyway, nature has already solved it. Get on with more productive stuff you loser.

God bless you all,

Over

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It's only about 10:30 am where I'm at, so I'm not really drunkem. But in regards to the OP:

1. Donald Trump didn't write that book.

2. Opium is probably one of the greatest things to ever grace the human race, and it angers me I can't legally use a plant that grew here all by itself while our species was throwing crap at each other in trees. Outlawing plants that naturally grow on this planet is one of the dumbest things I can think of.

3. The modern day satanists I've met are nicer and have a stronger code of ethics than the southern Baptists I grew up with. Go figure.

Happy Drunkem!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

"Outlawing plants that naturally grow on this planet is one of the dumbest things I can think of."

Not dumb.EVIL.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I used to do drunkem rants so I can say, "Good one." Since the operation it's just sobem rants so I have no excuse.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: katerinaGrace

"Outlawing plants that naturally grow on this planet is one of the dumbest things I can think of."

Not dumb.EVIL.

What happens to people caught up in the justice system because of possessing a plant is definitely evil.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So it sounds like opium is the topic of the day.

I do like codeine. It use to be over the counter, but that changed a couple of months ago. Ain't seen the doc yet myself, but seen others on that program. Can go months without it, but when I need it it is a good crutch.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
So it sounds like opium is the topic of the day.

I do like codeine. It use to be over the counter, but that changed a couple of months ago. Ain't seen the doc yet myself, but seen others on that program. Can go months without it, but when I need it it is a good crutch.

Can't talk about personal use here, but I wish the laws on codeine here in the states were like the UK. I think people would be surprised how many "addicts" would be able to maintain a law abiding socially constructive life if there was a weak opiate legally available over the counter.

But we can't have anything like that legally available. God forbid someone somewhere actually feels good for a little while.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I just get high on Jesus.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

That's against T&C.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Jesus always was controversial.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I did try and find him last week. It helped. A lot of this demonology stuff is parts to our being and identity. Jesus is part of version AD. Today is version AD.2018. A big part of my respect foe the bible is how the story survived, grew and lived. It took a lot of work making a book back then. Work on what matters

Australia would not be under the Commonwealth without its discipline for law. The US could be speaking French, Spanish, Apache or other without it. Maybe Princess Di died from questioning some of these get jail free cards going around?
edit on 22-3-2018 by kwakakev because: finsished bible sentence

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Probably didn't hold it long enough.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Probably didn't hold it long enough.

Whatever. Maybe one day, maybe not. Till then we are all stuck on this rock together.

Some stories of Jesus are majestic, some would not fly too well if he tried it today. Overall awareness, love, compassions, understanding, respect and justice are all parts of us. Hate, ugly and anger also go on. Trying to accept Jesus (as I know it) is just taking on another alter. Am I free to be me? I know we have to play together, but some hazy image of a 2000 year old dude is not the image I want to make me better.

I do like the image of community, health and being that is this story of the bible. It has had heaps of peer review.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

1. Donald Trump didn't write that book

Totally. The first chapter is all secretary la la, without the meat. About chapter 8 or 9 is the Trump tower deal. Trump did revise the material, make a few good sentences and sign off on it. Read the book, it is how he works.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Can't talk about personal use here,

Life is personal. Being a public forum, we are all looking for answers. Easy way or hard way, life will sort it out.

If there is one rule to live by, 'If you cannot be honest about it, should you do it?'. Yeah war time crap ain't that simple. What ever, ra ra ra.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

That's against T&C.

Lighten Up. Sheesh. This is a rant to begin with.....

I have sever chronic back pain. It cant be fixed with an easy surgery. I in the beginning I managed it with Ibuprofen over the counter, slowly over time I needed more, because my back was getting worse. No other Over the counter medication worked, accept regular aspirin, but that gave me acid stomach, Tylenol and all the others were no good at all. Finally the Ibuprofen after a year and a half started making me sick.

I then Started going to pain management, and was given Norco 10 325, those worked for about 3 years, and now I take Oxy 10 325....They do not get me High, I do not abuse them. I take less, if I can, but never more.

I have to jump through hoops because of all of these laws. I have to personally go to the doctor, every single month. Pay the copay. I have to take and pay for out of pocket random Urine tests, given about every other month. They make sure I do not test positive for any illegal drugs, or prescription opioids not prescribed by them. If I fail, I am immediately banned, not just there , but in the entire state of California.

And finally go and HOPE I can even find a pharmacy that has my medication. I don't really have that problem now, because I quit going to CVS, because I hated it. It was always Busy, took forever and they were constantly our of my medication. I then found out each CVS is only allowed by the government so many pills of these per month. So within a couple of weeks they would run out.

What makes it even worse, if a pharmacy is out of you pain medication, it doesn't matter what pharmacy, they are not even allowed here in So Cali to call another Walgreens, CVS whatever and find out if those pharmacies have them or not. They cant give the information over the phone. So I used to have to sometimes go to 3 or 4 pharmacies to get my meds, before I found one that actually had them in stock.

It really sucks...And I really get pissed when people say suck it up. This pain can bring me to tears every now and again. Thank God With my epidurals my pain, with my meds, has been tolarable.

edit on 22-3-2018 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Why not Satan?
If legend holds true,he would throw the better party

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: katerinaGrace

Yeah but all emo.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I'm really sorry to hear that,i can relate,back pain is a B*tch. I suffered with it myself for many years,strangely as i have gotten older,my back has improved,it only pains me now if i have to stand for a very long time. I used to get Voltaren injections,Voltaren pills and a muscle relaxant,iirc Robaxin. Idk if that is what irritated my stomach wall,because i also developed an ulcer in the years since.That is a quandary for back pain sufferers who also have an ulcer,becuase most back pain medications are incompatible to stomach ulcers.

posted on Mar, 31 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: katerinaGrace

Having something to eat with many medications help. The active ingredients still get in and the stomach has something to work with with mopping up the mess. There are exceptions, but generally the stomach does better with some food in it.

new topics

top topics

join