It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Austin bombing suspect identified as Mark Anthony Conditt of Pflugerville

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: bulwarkz

It’s Texas, so, most likely Christian. I was simply answering the poster’s question as to why everyone was mentioning Christian while referring to him. That’s it.

No, I’m not a “Christophobe”. Jesus said some really cool stuff that we should all follow. I have no problem with true Christians. It’s the posers I have a problem with.

Like you know the diff.

Poser.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

It’s Texas, so, most likely Christian. I was simply answering the poster’s question as to why everyone was mentioning Christian while referring to him. That’s it.

No, I’m not a “Christophobe”. Jesus said some really cool stuff that we should all follow. I have no problem with true Christians. It’s the posers I have a problem with.

Like you know the diff.

Poser.

Like You would know.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Like you know the diff.

Poser.

Like You would know.

Like YOU would know!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

so, you read about them being "heavy duty christians". I do not think you read that anywhere. I think you made it up and then pretended your statement is fact.

So again I ask. What is a "heavy duty christian"? Or just admit you made all that up

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: seattlerat

Insiders told CNN he "wanted to cause death and mayhem"

Should have just offed himself instead... RIP to the victims.

It sounds like he was acting alone (?)

CNN loves death and mayhem. "Anonymous Insiders". Bull.. CNN is crap.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

No, I didn’t say I read that they were heavy duty Christians. I said “it appears”, based on the facebook post. I also said, it’s speculation. Do you know what the word speculation means? I’m thinking not.

Heavy duty is my slang way of saying devout. Do you know what devout means?

(post by burgerbuddy removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

edit on 21-3-2018 by kaylaluv because: Never mind; not worth the mod ding

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I'm sensing an ATS romance brewing here.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This is mostly likely another one of their hoaxes/false flags. I think these are more about their anti-white agenda then anything. a reply to: seattlerat

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Yuck.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
These same folks would be calling people an islamaphobe and bigot if someone blamed Islam for all the terror attacked committed by Muslims. a reply to: Thejoncrichton

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

I didn’t make anything up. Read my first post. I said “it appears”, I mentioned the mother’s facebook post, then I said it’s speculation at this point.

You’re just itchin’ to get angry about something, aren’t ya?

Now wait, you were all over how with the Muslim grooming gangs that raped thoussands of underage girls, we shouldnt focus on their muslim faith, even when the victims said that the rapists cited scrit[ure and their religion as the justification for their crimes..

There the very next day, the first thing you mention about this bomber is that he may be christian, with almost no details atv all out.

Seems to further prove what I said yesterday, you feel Muslims are an oppressed class, so you feel the need to protect them, yet you mention a persons christian faith at the first chance you can when they are evil.
edit on 21-3-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

ATS may have to create a squabble/make out room....For occasions such as this!!

On another note crazy spreads across all religions, races, sex and creed. You will never be able to stop crazy, you can only be prepared to deal with it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If Conditt was such a 'heavy duty christian' shouldn't his targets been abortion clinics?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yeah, so why don't you take your own advice?

Your husband know you are here?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

So, was he careless? Was he stupid?

Despite what steps you take, your first hop out will always be handled by your ISP. If he was googling....google'ing....oh #, is this a verb now ? Off topic, sorry.

If he was searching dumb # on his own network then he's pretty stupid.

link   
Those are not the same people -_-

The man with boxes is old and grey and has larger arms indicating weight that older folks generate in the upper mid section and arms.

A kid that young, and based on the pic, would have small profile. Not like what you see in 2nd pic.

link   
dbl
edit on 21-3-2018 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96
If Conditt was such a 'heavy duty christian' shouldn't his targets been abortion clinics?

Or Mosques...

Kind of wish they would just destroy each other already....Organized Religion that is.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join