It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ignores national security advisors written briefing... DO NOT CONGRATULATE PUTIN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
It's very simple. You don't congratulate a ballot-stuffing cheater who thinks that democracy is something that can be twisted like a pretzel and who wants to re-write a lot of borders in Eastern Europe. Trump is a moron and a child.

Really then why did obama congratulate Irainian president Hassan Rouhani? Oh and of course Putin in his 2012 victory you know the one where people protested claiming ballot stuffing??

So I see its ok for Obama to do this but Trump does and somehow it's wrong?

Anti Trumpers are working incredibly hard to attack Russia but international politics doesn't work that way. If you don't keep communications open especially with nuclear powers you will assure there will be a war. Like it or not Putin's in charge he has nukes and as such the president is required to keep communications open with Putin. The president attacking him accomplishes nothing other then set the stage for ww3.

So all these people that want to say what you do when dealing with foreign powers are clueless. And if Obama was in charge we wouldn't hear one single complaint this is nothing more then attacking Trump trying to claim he's soft on Russia.

Watch out or tptb will accuse you of "whataboutism" or "thread drift" just because you only talked about Obama and not about the topic, thread, or anything relevant to the conversation or the OP.

You did reference anti trumpers, so you may be safe.

Keep healty.

Thanks.
edit on 21-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
It's very simple. You don't congratulate a ballot-stuffing cheater who thinks that democracy is something that can be twisted like a pretzel and who wants to re-write a lot of borders in Eastern Europe. Trump is a moron and a child.

Really then why did obama congratulate Irainian president Hassan Rouhani? Oh and of course Putin in his 2012 victory you know the one where people protested claiming ballot stuffing??

So I see its ok for Obama to do this but Trump does and somehow it's wrong?

Anti Trumpers are working incredibly hard to attack Russia but international politics doesn't work that way. If you don't keep communications open especially with nuclear powers you will assure there will be a war. Like it or not Putin's in charge he has nukes and as such the president is required to keep communications open with Putin. The president attacking him accomplishes nothing other then set the stage for ww3.

So all these people that want to say what you do when dealing with foreign powers are clueless. And if Obama was in charge we wouldn't hear one single complaint this is nothing more then attacking Trump trying to claim he's soft on Russia.

Well to be fair, he did kill gaddafi and destroy Libya.

He gets 10 points for that.

Now europe is better for it.

Can buy a slave for 200 bucks, there.

I wonder how many he has now?

edit on 3 21 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Not to be rude, but I guess you don't want to follow up on:

Why this story is made up and
The people who want to start a war

?

Ok if not. Just piqued my interest in your earlier statements.

Thanks.

edit on 21-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DogStarIn1066
Not to be rude, but I guess you don't want to follow up on:

Why this story is made up and
The people who want to start a war

?

Ok if not. Just parked my interest in your earlier statements.

Thanks.

I'd say that's very clear try reading my comments I can't help you with comprehension. The president made a call obviously. But I will say any advice he is given by his staff is not made public. The way it works is reporter claims he spoke to anonymous source and was told what was said in a confidential briefing. Do you believe that during a briefing they would tell the president what to say on his call?

Doesn't wor that way during a briefing they would tell the president his margin of victory. Any evidence of say ballot stuffing briefings by their very nature isn't advice on what to do that is the secretary of state that makes that call.

So the story is a lie Tillerson would be the only one talking to the president about what should be said.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Kinda like maybe he doesn't have all the best people around him because he's rat cleaning the sewer first. What's Putin got to do with anything?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

Kinda like maybe he doesn't have all the best people around him because he's rat cleaning the sewer first. What's Putin got to do with anything?

First rule of DC is you don't talk about DC.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

This ain't Vegas man.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Well...what is the reasoning behind not congratulating Putin? Why did his team tell him not to?

He arrested and even killed one opponent during this election

That’s the reason, the election was a farce

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Congrats for what? Winning an election that was unfair?
This man is an idiot. He is totally compromised. What does Putin have on him?
I think they have the means to bankrupt him. Truly bankrupt him not just some court proceedings to get out of debt. He's panicked that the sanctions he had to apply have angered his handlers. He was so quick to point out he was just doing what others had done to call out Russia for the murder attempts. Like he was sending a secret message. "Dude my hands were tied and it wasn't just me." And who was that message from the Kremlin meant for in the first place? See how fast he fired Rex Tillerson when he strongly condemned Russia? He's scared. He's out of control and the swamp is backing up all the drains in the Whitehouse.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

edit on 3212018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Probably the same war-loving intelligence advisors who told him,

"Do Not Meet with Kim Jung under any circumstances!"

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Yeah.
But the Russians were so proud that the president has their backs while they run roughshod over their people and they got the green light from the world's biggest super power that they announced it and then we had no choice but to confirm it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JugHead

This ain't Vegas man.

Yeah ok.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Elementalist

Congrats for what? Winning an election that was unfair?
This man is an idiot. He is totally compromised. What does Putin have on him?
I think they have the means to bankrupt him. Truly bankrupt him not just some court proceedings to get out of debt. He's panicked that the sanctions he had to apply have angered his handlers. He was so quick to point out he was just doing what others had done to call out Russia for the murder attempts. Like he was sending a secret message. "Dude my hands were tied and it wasn't just me." And who was that message from the Kremlin meant for in the first place? See how fast he fired Rex Tillerson when he strongly condemned Russia? He's scared. He's out of control and the swamp is backing up all the drains in the Whitehouse.

Yeah what does putin have on him?

You sherlocks have had 18 months to find something.

Ya gots nuttin.

Bring it on.

put up or shut up.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Just saying man.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Am I Robert Mueller? Do you think I am? But you ask me what I got...
Alrighty then...
However ... I'm sure that HE does have something. And the little bit that I do have from reliable fact checked news sources that you seem to want to ignore tells me that he does. So you go ahead with your non fact checked Russian propaganda filled world. I won't be the one disappointed. I'm not the one Russia is fooling. I'm not the one who bought the lies.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Because it is stupid advice, seems to be the only answer. Each piece of advice assumes guilt. Only an idiot would play that game.

Exactly wrong. The President of the United States must stand for the rule of law and order. He must condemn sham elections and political assassinations. Only an idiot cannot see that. The phone call not only legitimized Putin's farcical election, it reminds us that Trump seems to owe Mr. Putin a favor.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Yeah what does putin have on him?

Proof that some of the Steele Dossier is accurate, for one. Tapes of him with prostitutes in Moscow in 1987, for another. A paper trail proving that he knew he was laundering money for corrupt Russian oligarchs. Why is Trump so touchy about his personal finance, do you suppose? Anyone with any brains can see clean through him.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: nwtrucker

The overview you pose is far from a given, from what I can see.

Givens are in short supply trucker. As far for my ''overview'' I can agree, my own personal overview IS far from given, it is hand crafted, as I would hope is yours, after many years of construction and remodeling.

But I think you may be right that you may be more optimistic than me. I have run the gamit of worst case scenarios to best case scenarios through my life and found them to be oddly connected in that in most cases, the best case scenario required complete belief and compliance in thought and action in order to avert the worst case scenario.

My optimism is only slightly more than yours. I do believe it's too late to save this civilization. My hope is pockets of it, or more precisely, the concepts of self-determined freedom remain as the seeds for the next cycle. I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Trump has had enough of blame Russia for everything. He knows it is the NWO, Satanic, dems MO and he don't buy it. He also know there's a lot of them on his side just pretending but just as bad as any of them. He probably ignores a lot of 'advice' and he should.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join