It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HILLARY CLINTON - Cambridge Analytica Colluded with Russians to Make Me Lose. Election Was Rigged!.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
March 20, 2018

Hillary Clinton just "brain-stormed" another reason for her humiliating 2016 defeat.

The former Democratic presidential candidate, who lost to Donald Trump, asked whether the Russians were “getting advice” from Cambridge Analytica during the 2015/2016 Presidential race.

Mrs Clinton told Channel Four News: “The real question is how did the Russians know how to target their messages so precisely to undecided voters in Wisconsin or Michigan or Pennsylvania – that is really the nub of the question.
The full whine at: www.telegraph.co.uk...

The "nub" is her brain. I think her excuses have now eclipsed the Clinton "body count"? Hillary should be focusing on preparing to defend herself against the criminal charges that 4 separate investigations will bringing to her life, in the not-too-distant future.

-CareWeMust
edit on 3/20/2018 by carewemust because: slight title adjustment

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hillary needs to understand she lost because more people hate her than Trump. It really is that simple, but I bet she doesn't want to admit it to herself.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Poor Hillary, when is she going to realize that when Jack Parsons and Ron L Hubbard summoned "babylon rising", the spirit missed her body as a host and flew straight into Oprah Winfrey's tiny and young body.

You heard it here first, from me, Oprah is the ANTICHRIST!

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Omg right on the heels of her "why I didnt win was white husbands" India tour, the worlds, and quite possibly ALL OF HISTORIES worst loser/liar, finds another thing to point her crooked finger at besides that poor mirror she looks in each day.
edit on 20-3-2018 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

So how does she explain voters like myself who did not, would not, vote for Trump? ...and I decided to never vote for her years ago. About the same time I decided to never vote for her husband.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
My God now she's defiling American Citizen voters again.

I think she might be cracking 😫

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
There are no participation trophies in elections, Mrs Clinton.

Accept your loss and move on. I’d be thankful I’d escaped criminal charges for all the horrible things I’d done as State Secretary in her shoes.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Well if that’s true..... thanks Cambridge analytica and Russia, but really you couldn’t have found someone better than trump to beat her?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Her campaign knew she was a dog candidate, and so did the FBI. That's why laws were broken. Unfortunately, in vain. They will all pay, soon enough.

link   
a reply to: Fools

lol

link   

originally posted by: seagull

So how does she explain voters like myself

A UnAmerican
B Unpatriotic
C Misinformed
D Domestic terrorist
E Communist
F Russia lover
G Wrong
H Delusional
I Deplorable

I would guess one or possibly more of the above is how she would explain you. She always tries to save face and pass the blame.

In all seriousness, judging by the sentiment on ATS she seems all washed up but refuses to stop playing the blame game. She's quite sad IMHO but I see it also as an attempt to keep the ball rolling for her family. I think Chelsea is a worrying person and I hope her family and its' many connections world wide get no further foothold in US politics ever again. My hope is probably in vain but still I hope, speaking as a EU citizen. The whole family is toxic and seemingly psychopathic.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
faster than i thought..

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
When will she claim that the American people colluded to vote against her?

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

So how does she explain voters like myself who did not, would not, vote for Trump? ...and I decided to never vote for her years ago. About the same time I decided to never vote for her husband.

Hillary would say that you are just plain deplorable.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet Hillary's suicide note will contain a long, boring, brand-new excuse for why she lost.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Look at what she says when asked about Ivanka being President one day. She can't hide her venemous contempt..the way she said it, the hatred spewed out.

"that's never going to happen" as if an undisputed fact,... and.." we don't need any more inexperienced Trumps in the white house."

video at link

edit on 20-3-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
When will she claim that the American people colluded to vote against her?

Ooh that’s a good one!
It’s funny though, soon enough someone will come along and say why can’t you stop talking about her.. well because the inserts herself into the news to try and be relevant.

There.. answered that before it was asked.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
She must have cracked her stupid head during one or more of her dozens of bumbling slips and falls.
Senile old bat.
edit on 20-3-2018 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Well if that’s true..... thanks Cambridge analytica and Russia, but really you couldn’t have found someone better than trump to beat her?

Hillary's brain froze before she could say whether she thought Russians worked with Cambridge A. to HELP Trump be more appealing, or the HURT her by showing America how evil she is.

One of Hillary's sore-loser MSM comrades (MSNBC) swears that they've found a connection between Wiki-leaks, Cambridge, Trump, Facebook, and Russian BOTS. I couldn't follow their reasoning for more than 45 seconds. MSNBC is run by nutjobs.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Will the crypt keeper ever keep her mouth shut? Or will she keep making herself look like a fool?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join