It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telford grooming gangs; 40 years and over a thousand child victims

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: Grambler

Is an accredited news organization confirming this??

Or is it only on this hack site that doesn’t even employ actual reporters???

Because if it is only on this hack sight. Then I would be shocked if it is not just propaganda.

I supposed you could have looked, but I will provide for you.

www.bbc.com...

www.independent.co.uk...

www.spectator.co.uk...

www.thesun.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Wow you got a Lot of stars for that reply,and right quick..how many accounts do you have? Because i can not honestly believe that anyone on this site has so little integrity,and so few morals,that they would be all over this what-aboutism post like so many cheap sluts. It does not matter who preys on children and young teens,they should ALL be executed with extreme prejudice ASAP,and not tarry on the taxpayers money,to use up valuable resources like oxygen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: katerinaGrace

You will see, they will crawl out of the wood work.

Get it through your head, it is racist to call out these grooming gangs.

We have to be silent and let them rape children, because that is a small price to pay for our virtue signalling.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Have you not heard of this before? I have heard of this on various site,on YT,it is not a new bit of news.Google it,many sites have been reporting on this,for a while now.I know it so hideous that a person would not want it to be true but sadly,it seems it is.I myself wish it was not true,or else vastly over dramatised,but i honestly cannot find that ease.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thousands of children raped and abused for forty years, and the police do nothing.

That's just it: they didn't "do nothing."

They actively took steps to avoid doing the right thing.

In my book, that's worse than doing nothing at all.

link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Shall I post some more?

Oh and you got all those stars, so please do post more.

We have around a thousand victims ins Telford alone, but I am sure you will find no problem posting thousands of victims of non muslim grooming gangs.

Oh and you also will be able to post example of example of the police failing to act on those non muslim gangs for fear of being called racist.

Oh and I am sure you can post a litany of stories about police officers and social workers being suspended for raising concerns about the police not acting in those cases.

Oh, and no doubt you can post thousands of examples of it being said the police treated the thousands of victims in these non muslim grooming gangs not only being ignored, but treated like prostitutes.

I await with baited breath.

link   

All grooming gangs are bad. Let’s just not get carried away on this thread and act like grooming gangs are specifically a “Muslim” problem. Not saying you did it, but I already see some posters hinting at that.

Yep, these guys (who most likely aren’t even practicing Muslims, by the way) should have been caught and put away for life. So should the other white grooming gang that did what they did for 18 years.

link   
The sickest thing about Telford, Rotherham, Rochdale, and Oxford to me is that almost all the victims were white girls.
I guess even Muslim/South Asian predators don't # on their own doorsteps.
...nothing to see here though, move along.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: katerinaGrace

Wow you got a Lot of stars for that reply,and right quick..how many accounts do you have? Because i can not honestly believe that anyone on this site has so little integrity,and so few morals,that they would be all over this what-aboutism post like so many cheap sluts. It does not matter who preys on children and young teens,they should ALL be executed with extreme prejudice ASAP,and not tarry on the taxpayers money,to use up valuable resources like oxygen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second that i really have to restrain myself to not go off on mekhanics. Hey mekhanics thanks for making fun of real victims because it's always about race with you lot. That you felt the need to one up Grambler says a lot about you. Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So because the OP is about an Asian sex crimes ring that somehow means that the OP was subtly advancing the idea that only Asians can commit sex crimes?

Careful you, and the brigade that showed up in a hurry to star you, don't throw out a shoulder with all that reaching.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
better get those second amendment rights hooked in and time to defend your friends and family

I mean how bad does it have to get before people actually take action

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I know but eff that,to my dying day i shall speak out about what is right and what is wrong.False virtue has no value,and only empowers the ones that prey upon the more decent,the innocent and the defenceless. Real virtue is to defend the innocent and defenceless,and last time i checked,these would be children and young teens,not lusty grown-ass men or women.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
better get those second amendment rights hooked in and time to defend your friends and family

I mean how bad does it have to get before people actually take action

The poor girls were in vulnerable uncaring families which offered no support. Your 2nd ammendment line is moot.
I'd just knife anyone who abused my child, who needs a #ing firearm?
Security is crap at the average UK courthouse, I'd #in have one of them with a polycarbonate knife the detector missed and wouldn't give a toss about doing time if it was my child.
edit on 20-3-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Look i also see 18 yo as adult,though when being raped,or worse,gangraped and beaten and tortured,whether physically or emotionally/psychologically,age is a moot point,here is mention of even 11yo girls:

edit on 20-3-2018 by katerinaGrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Agreed .. no question..

The question is , assuming it is a real story. Why is their only a hack compilation site reporting it???

Usually that means the hack site is taking a single event and pretending it is a “pedo ring”, because obviously that sells more ads.

kafircrusaders.wordpress.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

How this subject is still scoffed at as a conspiracy is criminal.

Even vigilante justice would be better than none.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Age of consent is 16 in the UK...but these girls didn't consent, they were coerced and threatened, massive difference.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I would be far more intelligent about it but that's me ! lol

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

All grooming gangs are bad. Let’s just not get carried away on this thread and act like grooming gangs are specifically a “Muslim” problem. Not saying you did it, but I already see some posters hinting at that.

Yep, these guys (who most likely aren’t even practicing Muslims, by the way) should have been caught and put away for life. So should the other white grooming gang that did what they did for 18 years.

What white grooming gang did something for 18 years? I havent read about it.

But yes, all of these grooming gangs are evil, regardless of motivation, religion or race.

However, this ignores several things.

1. In the UK specifically, Muslim grooming gangs are far and away the most common and serious type of grooming gang.

2. These gangs are unique in the to biggest cases, in which over two thousand girls are said to have been abused, police knew of the allegations but were afraid to act for fear of being called racist.

3. These cases are unique in that the victims feel that they were treated as prostitutes or crimanls and encouraged to be quiet by the police.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

I would be far more intelligent about it but that's me ! lol

Fair one, I was speaking from a totally emotional base with now adult children so unlikely I'll ever be in that position.
I wouldn't have any problem stabbing the life out of someone who violently raped my child though, no problem at all, and plenty mates who'd help me dispose of the body in Dartmoor in a heartbeat.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join