It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telford grooming gangs; 40 years and over a thousand child victims

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Yes I agree..but what I find are to believe or take in is the numbers...estimated over/ around 1000?

I find that hard to really believe...we are informed about the local issues and gangs plus what to look out for, if the numbers are what is being reported I would think it would be more widely known....after all people gossip.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
pedos get an easy time because our governments are full of them.
A pedo is a pedo and with all the talk about the animals from all over the world, here we have a judge that delays sentencing so the suspect can go on holiday... yes a holiday
holidays are important

The South Shields sex offender pleaded guilty to attempting to engage a child under 16 in sexual activity at a hearing on Wednesday, March 14.
The 24-year-old was warned he faced jail by Judge Amanda Rippon, who then agreed to the defence’s request of a delay for the pre-booked break.

We can never win this fight when we have judges like this.
And these are only the ones we know about, Telford and the rest of the UK must be full of the sick bastards and the legal system is hiding it all

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Redback
pedos get an easy time because our governments are full of them.
A pedo is a pedo and with all the talk about the animals from all over the world, here we have a judge that delays sentencing so the suspect can go on holiday... yes a holiday
holidays are important

The South Shields sex offender pleaded guilty to attempting to engage a child under 16 in sexual activity at a hearing on Wednesday, March 14.
The 24-year-old was warned he faced jail by Judge Amanda Rippon, who then agreed to the defence’s request of a delay for the pre-booked break.

We can never win this fight when we have judges like this.
And these are only the ones we know about, Telford and the rest of the UK must be full of the sick bastards and the legal system is hiding it all

I agree.

A paedo is a paedo huh?

If that's true, lets look at the victims. White paedos seem not to care much about the race of their victims. As long as they can abuse them, it's all fair game.

Muslim gangs target only British girls, the vast majority white, a few blacks but NEVER [!] NEVER EVER a muslim/pakistani girl.

Therein lies the difference that we are all trying to point out to those defending the msulim gangs as nothing to do with islam'.
They groomed and raped native girls because they mean nothing to them. They are already whores and deserve everything they get. Could it be cultural? Well, it could but there is the problem of thinking of them as enemies, kaffirs, infidels.

That has it's roots in their religion which speaks very openly about women who are not muslim. They are worth less than some s4it on your shoe.

It's not just about cheap sex and money making. It's pure hatred for our girls [whichever colour]. It is the same reason the invaders [sorry so called refugees] from muslim countries rape native women all over Europe.

Of course every time this happens you can quote a native paedo/rapist but if you take your blinkers of and look at pure data you'd realise that a fraction of people cause the majority of these crimes. Rape has gone UP since these invaders have invaded us.

These muslim grooming gangs are racist beyond belief. They are racist and cause harm. Why is nobody enraged by this? Instead they send the dad of a pug to jail for teaching him the nazi salute.

Also remember that nobody thinks ALL muslims are like that, in the same way we are not all paedos. But the racism shown by these muslim grooming gangs is sickeningly obvious. Yet they were allowed to get away with it purely because they belong to the 'untouchable' religion.

I despair at the naivite of those that can't [don't want to] see the truth. What's wrong with you?
edit on 24-3-2018 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I am not defending pedo muslims here, i simply hate all pedos.
What i am trying to say is this, the police, social services and gawd knows who else knew this was all going on and turned a blind eye to ALL of the child abuse going on in the this country alone and it is now time for them people who should have done something to stand in the public eye and explian why our children are being let down.

Without doubt white girls where targeted by this gang but this is not the only gang, here in Ireland we our still uncovering abuse by priests and other religions.

I just want the people who hid all this info to stand trail and answer WHY, well i can answer that for you, our system is full of pedos adn they look out for each other, white, black, brown, yellow, color doesn't matter, pedos come in all colors.

I hate muslim pedos as much as i hate christain pedos and yes a pedo is pedo, they do not belong in society.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

that is mental , if the police arent doing nothing for 40 years then why havent a lynch mob occurred

ifd have every member of that gang no matter their level of involvement exiled into the north sea
not even deported to their home nation , just deport them into the north sea and let them swim home !

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Here is Muslim reformer Maajid Nawaz discussing how it is a massive problem with Pakistani Muslims in vastly disproportional amounts

He shows that this population is 2% is committing 87% of grooming rape crimes, and how they are targeting white girls.

He also discusses on the second video how the police allowed this to go on for fear of being called racist.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join