It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loch Ness Monster type creature found...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The resemblance to the creature that has been known to be sighted around there means it's either the real thing, or something created by someone. I don't think it's another animal being misidentified.

The neck and head made me think of this story, which may be one of the only cases where a sea serpent has killed someone. People actually died.

In a first-person account, Edward Brian McCleary claimed to have had a terrifying experience on March 24, 1962 off Pensacola, Florida. McCleary and four friends paddled a life raft out to dive on a wrecked ship. A sudden storm came up, forcing them away from land. At night, a fog closed in on them. In the fog, they hear something moving, and then saw what looked momentarily like a “like a telephone pole about ten feet high with a bulb on top” in the fog. The object was, however, a plesiosaur-like animal. More specifically, “The neck was about 12 feet long, brownish-green and smooth looking. The head was like that of a sea-turtle, except more elongated with teeth. There appeared to be what looked like a dorsal fin when it dove under for the last time. Also, as best I am able to recall, the eyes were green with oval pupils.”

This creature proceeded to kill McCleary’s companions one by one. McCleary alone managed to make it to a protruding mast of the wreck they were diving (the U.S.S. Massachusetts), where he clung until daylight.

cryptomundo.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   
They say we know more about the cosmos than the deep sea. This is cool(if it's real). Hopefully they do some DNA tests and announce the findings.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The resemblance to the creature that has been known to be sighted around there means it's either the real thing, or something created by someone. I don't think it's another animal being misidentified.

The neck and head made me think of this story, which may be one of the only cases where a sea serpent has killed someone. People actually died.

In a first-person account, Edward Brian McCleary claimed to have had a terrifying experience on March 24, 1962 off Pensacola, Florida. McCleary and four friends paddled a life raft out to dive on a wrecked ship. A sudden storm came up, forcing them away from land. At night, a fog closed in on them. In the fog, they hear something moving, and then saw what looked momentarily like a “like a telephone pole about ten feet high with a bulb on top” in the fog. The object was, however, a plesiosaur-like animal. More specifically, “The neck was about 12 feet long, brownish-green and smooth looking. The head was like that of a sea-turtle, except more elongated with teeth. There appeared to be what looked like a dorsal fin when it dove under for the last time. Also, as best I am able to recall, the eyes were green with oval pupils.”

This creature proceeded to kill McCleary’s companions one by one. McCleary alone managed to make it to a protruding mast of the wreck they were diving (the U.S.S. Massachusetts), where he clung until daylight.

cryptomundo.com...

That's why i'm a landlubber.

I won't even take a bath. lol.

Lots of creepy # in water.

edit on 3 26 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 3 26 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Hyokiiito

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join