It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PARIS WAS AMAZING!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

Welcome home!

I'm glad you had an amazing time ,you still sound excited!

Are you planning on posting pics here, or In another thread?
I'd love to see the view from your room.

Again welcome home hun,glad you had a safe trip!

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Yeah! That is wonderful and I am glad you had a safe trip. I was a little worried about you when I saw the original thread, but that is just the mom in me.

Enjoy this amazing relationship

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So happy for you hun! I know how long this was your dream. I truly hope everything works out for you.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: mblahnikluver
Many were skeptical of meeting a man I have never met. I got comments of him being fake or he would sell me into trafficking...

How do we know this isn't him and that the real you is working a double on the Champs-Élysées?

They have kicked them all off the Champs-Élysées and everyone has relocated to the Bois de Boulogne (including the Brazilian transvestites, frotters and autoplushophiliacs.)

I have to ask....What's a "frotter"?

oh yeah....mblahnikluver buy any shoes?

Erm... Google is your friend;-)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What a wonderful, happy story! Gives the rest of us hope! Thanks for sharing!

Keep happy! Reach for the stars!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
You're alive!!!! LOL

Yeah, I was a bit worried. So happy to hear that your dreams have come true Mblah! Hugs! Can't wait to see all the pics!!

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Happy to hear for you both! Sounds like you had an amazing time.

Seen the thread and was worried too, thank for chiming in for us members.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Glad you had a good time!

I remember reading your original post and I was wondering how things went.

Thank you for the update.

All the best to you!!!

...and your new friend.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Good to hear you had a nice trip, I remember expressing concern aswell, with not ever having met the man.
It's not hard to imagine something bad happening in such a scenario. Faith restored, a little

And coudos to you for believing in this person and the experience. And thank you to your friend for making a fellow countryman proud.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Last I knew you were still with that one bloke, I had no idea you'd gone separate ways.

seems meeting people online can work for some of us. some of us try so hard, and still get to find out after the fact, that trying so hard was all in vain. cest la vie.

so glad you are happy though hey..

Had wondered where'd you'd been too !!!

Hey there! Yea my last boyfriend and I just couldn't make it work because of his family. I have no ill feelings towards him and his family continues to harass me. It's absolute insanity. I have to file a restraining order. It's crazy. We haven't been together in over a year.

I met mine online in the craziest way and never expected to meet him let alone fall in love with him. WE both consider it divine intervention!

Love will find you when you aren't looking. I know I sure as heck wasn't looking. I was looking to take my anger out on someone not find love and bam it hit me in the most unexpected way.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I'm happy for you...but Paris? i'm trying not to laugh but Paris???

What's wrong with Paris?

Paris has been my dream since i was 5 years old. Finally at 39 this AMAZING man made my dream come true in a freaking fairy tale way. It was amazing. I loved Paris! I could move there. I may move to Holland, we will see. One of us will move and both are willing. Hell I'll move to Europe to be that close to everything there. It's beautiful there.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
PS. I forgot to congratulate mblahnikluver on her date. And the Pullman non the less at $380 a night, a little luxury.

That room was amazing! I could have moved into the shower it was so big haha.

The view! OMG. Once I am able to upload pics to my account I'll make a thread with pics. It may take me a while but I will. Yea the room he picked was perfect! He is just so sweet and made all my dreams come true on this trip. I am still in awe.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
You're alive!!!! LOL

Yeah, I was a bit worried. So happy to hear that your dreams have come true Mblah! Hugs! Can't wait to see all the pics!!

Yes I won't lie I was worried too but the moment I saw him I felt 100% at ease. We clicked instantly. It's like a male Dutch version of me, minus the love of shoes. We had such a great time. He booked his ticket already and filed out his Visa paperwork all while I was in the air on my way home. I can't wait for him to come in November. Now I get to plan a nice trip. I can't top Europe but i can show him some things here he will like. He loves rollercoasters so we will do Busch Gardens for a few days, lots to do over there. He also loves this one old WW2 plane and there is a guy here locally who OWNS the plane and does charters! I have that information stored away so that will be one thing we do. I am terrified of flying but with him I will be ok! We flew back from London while I was there and he cracked so many plane crash jokes, he is lucky I love him.

I will post pics in another thread when I am able to this weekend. I had such a great time and PARIS omg It was AMAZING! I hugged and kissed my beloved tower. I didn't want to leave. I stayed up at night until they turned the lights off, which was 2am. haha. I didn't need sleep I had a view to watch!

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Good to hear you had a nice trip, I remember expressing concern aswell, with not ever having met the man.
It's not hard to imagine something bad happening in such a scenario. Faith restored, a little

And coudos to you for believing in this person and the experience. And thank you to your friend for making a fellow countryman proud.

I loved it there. His country, your country, is beautiful. I am learning Dutch and so is my son. One of us will move. I want to move more because my dream has been to live in Europe. It's more my style and pace. I loved it. I love the little shops and how it's nothing like America haha.

Yea everyone was concerned and i understand that but he is truly amazing. You Dutch sure know how to make a woman's dreams come true! Are you all that wonderful

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I am glad you are back and very glad you had a great time.
I was starting to get worried about you the other day.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'm fond of this city. Hope to spend there my summer vacation this year

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

Welcome home!

I'm glad you had an amazing time ,you still sound excited!

Are you planning on posting pics here, or In another thread?
I'd love to see the view from your room.

Again welcome home hun,glad you had a safe trip!

Respectfully,
~meathead

Hey Mike! Thanks

I just posted a thread with pics. It took a while as I have two phones with pics and neither want to cooperate together with ATS uploader!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I am glad you are back and very glad you had a great time.
I was starting to get worried about you the other day.

Hey there Mamabeth! Awe thanks, that is very sweet.

I had a wonderful time. I just made a thread with some pics

Yes I was told some were worried about me on here. That is very sweet of all of you!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
You're alive!!!! LOL

HAHA I'm alive and well. I loved it there. I just posted a pictures thread! EEEEEK! I have so many it's insane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join