It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream media covers Project Stargate - classified psychics and remote viewing

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   
www.cbsnews.com...

This kind of reminds me of what been happening with the UFO/UAP situation in the media. They are discussing classified projects that are both controversial and likely filled with mis and disinformation, yet the media isn't making snarky comments about them, just sharing the info likes it simply interesting stuff.

Even though this article is centered around a book release, I wonder if this is also a part of the same campaign? Considering folks like John Alexander and Dr Harold Puthoff are involved, I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Harpua

Wow, that's huge!

They're putting aside the "conspiracy theories" taboo.

Preparing the masses for a big event I wonder...

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Anyone tried googling for something they had forgotten, like the location of some event or the name of a person, then just as the search engine is about to provide the results, you remember what it was?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Wow, that's huge!

They're putting aside the "conspiracy theories" taboo.

Preparing the masses for a big event I wonder...

A war with russian interdimensional aliens is what I hear on the streets.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Российские межпространственные иностранцы? Я сомневаюсь в этом.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
"всегда с the отрицательными волнами"

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
нет плохо vibes здесь, товарищ. Только водка и сексуальный картофель, обрабатывая женщин
edit on 3/19/2018 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I wish I knew what was going on

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Da

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I'm wondering if Trump might release information about aliens. However I've also wondered even if we had top secret trade deals with aliens, would they tell the president if he didn't need to know? The show Ancient Aliens made it sound like aliens may have been living here on Earth in underwater bases for centuries or thousands of years. They even showed what appeared to be a crashed spaceship so old it became petrified stone on the bottom of the ocean. If aliens have been here for thousands of years, makes you wonder whose planet is this? 2/3's of the planet is covered by water so they have lots of space.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
нет плохо vibes здесь, товарищ. Только водка и сексуальный картофель, обрабатывая женщин

😂😂😂 ☝️

Es la verdad wey.

new topics

top topics

join