It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, I Thought I'd Venture Out and Post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Hi all, I've been a LONG time reader here. I joined a while ago, made a few comments along the way and if I had more time in my life I would probably be more of a contributor and read more threads than I have time for. There are many, many types of personalities here and I have always been intrigued and entertained by your insights and intelligence on so many topics that draw me in. I usually hop on here daily to see what's really shakin' in these parts.

I'm interested in the paranormal, science, religion, Ufology, geopolitics and our place in our world and the universe. So many topics here that draw me in.... Thanks for that

This recent article caught my eye today, and I'm not sure if it's been addressed yet: The link is above

While the technology has been something we've already bee seeing, it seems like people doing this have seen this movie "The Congress" from 2013, where aging actors can live on forever, digitally on the big screen. It was an interesting movie to me with live action and animation.

Call it the fountain of youth for those wishing to "live" forever in our eyes.

I'm not sure if the article link is active as it doesn't seem hyper linked in the preview post section. Learning.....I think I got it now.

edit on 18-3-2018 by demureswagger because: Link not working

edit on 18-3-2018 by demureswagger because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2018 by demureswagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: demureswagger

Welcome Dude.

The guy in that Cartoon looks like the creepy # my sister dumped a few months ago. haha.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Dia Duit!!

Welcome m8!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Welcome, be afraid, be very afraid.

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

join